11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Planning VII
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 8 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

Not intending him to die.... thought it seems like a tought situation...

Let's see if any of the heroes decide to help, if not, maybe Astratus will die...

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 8 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Whether Amrita sees it this way, Issac was just politely (with some sarcasm) dismissing her former comment, aside from have a friendly verbal jabbing match with her, that's as far as he'll go with her.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 9 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

So, can you clarify when Kirana gets freewill, and all the minor details, Priest?
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 10 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

Mannimarco was going for the, look at my power, macho display... he's going to give Kirana a limit on her choices and actions, basically working like this...

if Kirana feels emotion, Mannimarco is alerted, if Kirana makes major muscle movement, Mannimarco is alerted. Kirana basically can walk and talk and look and move by herself without Mannimarco, in essence, it is a limited freewill, (oxymoron)

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 11 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

Well, I'll wait for some people to move about a bit before Ian and Kirana meet up...... Yes, they have been fond of each other in the past, it could or couldn't be considered love. I trust Mannimarco didn't tell her all of the spells he placed upon her physical body, but she will be wary of what he might have placed upon her.

And let me assure you. there are differences between Argonians, snakemen, and Plys'Iea warriors. Perhaps at some point the warrior will shed his armor to exploit an opportunity that presents itself during the fighting.
At that point he'll be very tough but killable and Altair can heroically banish him...... or make it look like it and find some way to have the cold-blooded warrior help him after he's become "emperor."

+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 11 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #46

Knower
Group Icon

Oh trust me, Mannimarco thinks Plys'Iea warriors are argonians, and it might be fun to watch counter measures for argonians fail against the Plys'Iea...

--------------------

- Ivan Turgenev

- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 11 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

What kind of counter-measures? I just want to know, it will be funny, he might get cross-eyed! laugh.gif Yeah, the alien has something better than eyes in the back of his head, he's got spines out the back of his back!....... That sounds wierd, but amusing at the same time. Anyway, nothing can sneak up on the Plys'Iea, unless there was a lot of motion all around (like rain fore instance).

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 11 2007, 07:17 PM
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Aug 11 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #48

Knower
Group Icon

Im back from vacation, sorry for not informing you guys! I was busy up until we left and wasn't on the computer the day before leaving.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 11 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Don't worry, Florodine, we forgive you for not telling us you'd be away...... No unnecessary misfortune will befall Dalrus or the Silhoeute..... or that one knight character, or whot's-his-face. wink.gif
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 11 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #50

Knower
Group Icon

Oh, I don't know, maybe the Silhouette could tell Mannimarco something

--------------------

- Ivan Turgenev

- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 12 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Green-Root can show up anywhere in the sewers, and Vasha's group are with him as well. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 14 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

Why so slow?

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 14 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

I'm probably part (large) of problem, I'll have all of my characters moved up in the afternoon. I'm not sure if Florodine saw your last post, but I PMed him/her about it...... also FOH left before it could be read.

Btw, a lot of fog is rolling over the Imperial City. Just a weather update for you guys. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 14 2007, 05:29 PM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 14 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

I'm planning for the "interaction" between Ian and Kirana to end abruptly when Ian attempts to tear Kirana's soul gem from the corpse, not knowing that Mannimarco can recall it back to himself. Does this work with you, POS?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 14 2007, 10:51 PM
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 15 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #55

Knower
Group Icon

What Mannimarco is trying to do is to get at Issac, who killed his "mother",

Mannimarco has seen the group, he even killed Soldin and froze Issac, so Mannimarco knows they are close. He decided to attack the young target, A: for killing Kirana, resulting in Mannimarco's death, and B: Because Issac is young and apparently at a loss for the killing of his maternal.

Ian can kill Kirana, but Mannimarco will send another copy back, and keep sending her until he dies...

Psychological warfare....

--------------------

- Ivan Turgenev

- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 15 2007, 06:29 AM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Well I think I'm done for tonight. I need some sleep.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 15 2007, 07:32 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Alright, so I guess this Alien versus Tamrielics will have to continue in the (later) morning. Issac and Satyana will probably notice the bad situation just as the Silhouette has begun conquering the Talos Plaza. Now, this is a little early for the Plys'Iea to be slain, so maybe the fight will end as the Silhoutte appears and the Tamrielics retreat (maybe with one or two people injured.....it would be perferably for them to be severely so).

It's kind of a change from how hardly any of the group has gotten injured to a severe degree...... Except for Soldin and Kirana getting killed by TKOW, Karn getting smoked by Fervus, Ian getting bitten by werewolves and slashed through the back by other vampires, Issac getting frozen (not really an injury, I know), Dalrus and Satyana during their captivity experiences, Astratus getting bitten by a zombie, Patholos being cursed by Sithis and beaten by Dark Brotherhood renmants, and am I missing anything?.......

Most of these incidents seem to involve my characters, so I must be missing some....... or have most of the others been relatively unharmed during these last few months of fighting?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 15 2007, 07:35 AM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 15 2007, 08:20 AM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Flint broke an arm but that is all I can remember. Bloody coward never sticks around long enough to get hurt. nono.gif

Green-Root took a scar to the snout during his first encounter with Flint and Flogir, then later on he got messed up by a Golden Saint and nearly died. He still has a bit of a limp while on land as a result of that.

But yeah, we're missing injuries with some.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 15 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

Alright then, I guess the spellcasters won't be spiriting the group away then...... Oh well, they can just dish out their own apocalypse before fleeing.

Edit: It's fine for you to control Vasha and her group as well as Green-Root, Cloudy.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 15 2007, 09:35 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 15 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

As for the wounding, I volunteer Flint. He is one of the older people, has almost run out of Magicka, is probably growing tired and the most important reason of all.....

He threw his swords away so he can't fight back effectively. I originally planned to make him catch them after tossing the flin, but I kinda forgot. Oh well, I'll just play along with my mistakes. laugh.gif

Moving on to the point Vasha, I want to ask you something, Revan. Will the Narza'tai continue guarding the sewer entrances, or will they move to guard the....how do you call those metal caps on the street that cover the sewers? Portholes? Anyway, will they move to guard the portholes instead? I personally think that would be the wiser approach now. With the outer district in control, no Silhouette critter is going to take a swim.

I would like to have Vasha's group conduct some nighttime raids later on. Sneak out of the sewer, kill whoever happens to be near, slink back before an alarm is raised, repeat all around the Silhouette-controlled part of the city.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Aug 15 2007, 09:40 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:01 AM