Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Playground 6, might as well start the next one!
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Continue here when the previous one is locked!

the previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jan 3 2007, 02:23 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 2 2007, 10:13 PM) *

Brianna

She shrugged....the thought of Amrita scared her

"I..I have met Amrita, and she scared the hell out of me!, If you ever encountered a personification of evil....well that is her!....I will never forget her...never, but I have no desire to ever meet her again!"

OOC: I will lock this after Revie´s postr!

Sadril

"So because she is evil you can just shrug her off? Your own flesh and blood?" Sadril pressed on, his fearless composure becoming somewhat rattled with anger, though he hadn't reduced himself to yelling or anything.

OOC: just trying to get some conversation, hope you dont mind.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jan 3 2007, 02:23 AM) *

Sadril

"So because she is evil you can just shrug her off? Your own flesh and blood?" Sadril pressed on, his fearless composure becoming somewhat rattled with anger, though he hadn't reduced himself to yelling or anything.

OOC: just trying to get some conversation, hope you dont mind.

Brianna

"Yes!!!" she said sternly, "She was brought up by the witch Salina....and she destroyed her completely! Unless there´s someone who can brainwash her good enough to remove the evil inside her, I want nothing to do with hert....and I really don´t want her to influence the other children....Rann and Satyana..besides...who are you to judge me???"

Brianna was getting more and more upset by now....

OOC: conversation you know! laugh.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jan 3 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Ian, Valus Mountains

After leaving the cavern and finding an appropriate vantage point, Ian looked over the Silhouete's camp. Normally he couldn't have penetrated the mist that was enshroading the mounatins, but with the power of 'hunter's sight' he could see the creatures encased in purple cloads of magicka, not to mention that his enhanced sight allowed him to see through the mist anyway.

He could make out numerous campfires, and the forms of everything from a goblin to an ogre wandering around the camp. It doesn't even look like they even checked to see if they were the only ones in the Valus Mountains....... Their confidence knows no bounds, it would seem.

Finally after several minutes of observation, Ian decided to get a closer look, a much closer look. He leapt down from his ledge, and continued silently toward the camp. The mist working in his favor, as he was wearing his grey leather.

------

Three orc berzerkers and a couple of goblins were at the edge of the camp, the orcs were fighting over a bear's carcass, while the goblins strode around waiting for the orcs to finish with their food. Suddenly there was a crunch from somewhere in the mist, and the goblins went in to search for the source.

One of the berzerkers stood and came to a halt at the edge of the mist, waiting for the goblins to return. Then the two other orcs heard a noise and looked at their compatriot. It just stood there for a few moments, then fell over backward, blood seeping from a single hole in its throat.

The two remaining orcs growled and snarled at the mist, daring whatever had killed the goblins and their friend to come out and face them. Out of the mist a shape appeared soaring through the air, and landed in front of one berzerker.

The orc attempted to tackle the figure, but its body went limp when the man's blade sheathed itself just below his jaw. As the orc collapsed, the figure turned, he wore armor made of grey fabric, with two blood-soaked blades jutting out of the guantlets.

As the final berzerker charged, the man side-stepped and stabbed it in the base of its skull. Looking over the bodies, the figure whispered. "Time for my first feeding........"

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jan 3 2007, 03:03 AM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jan 3 2007, 03:20 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 2 2007, 10:33 PM) *

Brianna

"Yes!!!" she said sternly, "She was brought up by the witch Salina....and she destroyed her completely! Unless there´s someone who can brainwash her good enough to remove the evil inside her, I want nothing to do with hert....and I really don´t want her to influence the other children....Rann and Satyana..besides...who are you to judge me???"

Brianna was getting more and more upset by now....

OOC: conversation you know! laugh.gif

Sadril

A motherless child, Sadril thought and cosidered answering to Brianna's last question. Besides, who was it that allowed this Salina to raise her? He considered voicing that question as well, but decided against it. Instead he let the conversation drop with a, "Forget it."

Clearly the idea of abandoning a child because they were 'too evil' struck something deep in Sadril. He decided to shy away from the argument though, seeing his deep feelings as a weakness as well as a betrayal to the image he tried to cast of a person intimidated by nothing. An image required by the acts he commits.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jan 3 2007, 03:29 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Issac, being healed

When Serene came over to him, Issac didn't meet her gaze, instead he just stared at the sky and did his best not to move as his ribs came together. "Karn, he wants us to come after him..... Satyana is just a thing, a tool, to use against us, as far as he's concerned." Issac finaly muttered bitterly.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jan 3 2007, 07:02 PM
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jan 3 2007, 03:20 AM) *

Sadril

A motherless child, Sadril thought and cosidered answering to Brianna's last question. Besides, who was it that allowed this Salina to raise her? He considered voicing that question as well, but decided against it. Instead he let the conversation drop with a, "Forget it."

Clearly the idea of abandoning a child because they were 'too evil' struck something deep in Sadril. He decided to shy away from the argument though, seeing his deep feelings as a weakness as well as a betrayal to the image he tried to cast of a person intimidated by nothing. An image required by the acts he commits.

Brianna

Obviously he was still annoyed that she rejected Amrita....but he didn´t know the whole story, did he? He didn´t know she was as god as dead after giving birth to three children....that she had no idea whatsoever what happened just after the birth...that Salina was present and just snatched the kid and vanished....that Serene gave Rann to his father and that Serene heself took care of Satyana....because she, Brianna, was..dead! At least that was what everybody saw ith their own eyes.....Then Telina took her away...and by that saved her life..but nobody knew!

Oh but Rahvin knew!.....Why didn´t he say something?

Brianna decided not to pay so much attention to Sadril....he had to get over his anger by himself....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jan 3 2007, 04:07 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

The Wandering Sage

The mages were all packing up, the entire camp had decided to move, the question was where to go. It had been discussed the night before. One group of mages wanted to flee to Skingrad, but the other wished to explore the enemies' territtory.

The latter group was being lead by herself, and it was mostly battlemages from the Imperial Legion. The other group was mainly made up of guild mages from the University. The two groups had compromized, fifteen battlemages would accompany the evacuees, while the rest explored the Niben.

They'll join with the rest of the refugees from the Imperial City. That mass of civilians was spliting up as well, some were heading to Chorrol, the rest were going to Skingrad, Kvatch, and Anvil.... She hoped that all of them made it to their destinations safely, but they weren't her problem now.....

Ian, coming to terms with his new self

The orcs were pale, completely drained of blood, and with his thirst quenched, Ian noticed how he changed, not physically, but physcologically (sp.). When he had been completely human, he would have killed the goblins with his dagger (which he had done), but instead of stabbing the orcs he would have used his bow to snipe them.

Ian wasn't certain he liked this sudden change in priorities. He hoped his decision had not cost him his caution and subtlety. Still, methods aside, I can't complain with the results..... He thought as he looked at one of the berzerkers.

When he noticed that his wrist blades still had blood, Ian was surprised that, even with Rahk-Vir's amulet, that he almost licked them clean of their blood. Remain in control, remain in control..... Ian repaeted the mantra in his head as he wiped his spikes on the snow, turning it red with the orc's blood......

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jan 3 2007, 04:29 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 3 2007, 04:41 AM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 2 2007, 09:33 PM) *

Brianna

Obviously he was still annoyed that she rejected Amrita....but he didn´t know the whole story, did he? He didn´t know she was as god as dead after giving birth to three children....that she had no idea whatsoever what happened just after the birth...that Salina was present and just snatched the kid and vanished....that Serene gave Rann to his father and that Serene heself took care of Satyana....because she, Brianna, was..dead! At least that was what everybody saw ith their own eyes.....Then Telina took her away...and by that saved her life..but nobody knew!

Brianna decided not to pay so much attention to Sadril....he had to get over his anger by himself....

Rahvin

Rahvin saw that Brianna was looking for his support, but it turns out that he sided with Sadril on this one.

"She can't help how she was raised. We just have to hope that she can come to her senses. I mean, look at me. I used to be a scumbag, but I changed."

Rann

Rann could faintly hear Serene calling him back, and he struggled back towards the light. His eyes opened for a second.

"Go get her." he said weakly before falling back into darkness.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 04:56 AM
Post #10

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 3 2007, 04:41 AM) *

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 2 2007, 09:33 PM) *

Brianna

Rahvin

Rahvin saw that Brianna was looking for his support, but it turns out that he sided with Sadril on this one.

"She can't help how she was raised. We just have to hope that she can come to her senses. I mean, look at me. I used to be a scumbag, but I changed."

Rann

Rann could faintly hear Serene calling him back, and he struggled back towards the light. His eyes opened for a second.

"Go get her." he said weakly before falling back into darkness.

Brianna, always let down by the people she likes... sad.gif

"Crap" she spat, "She´ll never do that! She knows nothing but evil....and as I said, I´ve met her and her desire is to take my life so I´m not so keen on another encounter.....and about you Rahvin....well there´s far more decency in you, than you´ll ever know"

Brianna sighed, she found it hard to understand why they tried to justify that...that monster all the time...but ok then, she would remain silent from now on, but if Amrita would try anything.....she would kill her on the spot, with no mercy..

Serene

She read an incantation over Rann before she whispered that she´d go after Karn at any cost

"Don´t worry ....I´ll get her, I promise"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 3 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #11

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 2 2007, 10:56 PM) *

Brianna, always let down by the people she likes... sad.gif

"Crap" she spat, "She´ll never do that! She knows nothing but evil....and as I said, I´ve met her and her desire is to take my life so I´m not so keen on another encounter.....and about you Rahvin....well there´s far more decency in you, than you´ll ever know"

Brianna sighed, she found it hard to understand why they tried to justify that...that monster all the time...but ok then, she would remain silent from now on, but if Amrita would try anything.....she would kill her on the spot, with no mercy..

Rahvin

"Sadril and I both desired to kill you at one point, if you remember. Now look. While I believe you when you say that Amrita isn't exactly a nice person, but I still don't see how you can have no love for your own child."

He stopped there, deciding to change the subject, as it obviously wasn't the most comfortable thing to talk about for any of them. He didn't think any less of Brianna for her opinion; she had, after all, not been able to raise her own child and was forced to see the product of someone else's parenting skills. (or lack thereof)

"So we're going to Morrowind, huh? I've never been to the Homeland. Should be fun."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 3 2007, 05:12 AM) *

Rahvin

"Sadril and I both desired to kill you at one point, if you remember. Now look. While I believe you when you say that Amrita isn't exactly a nice person, but I still don't see how you can have no love for your own child."

He stopped there, deciding to change the subject, as it obviously wasn't the most comfortable thing to talk about for any of them. He didn't think any less of Brianna for her opinion; she had, after all, not been able to raise her own child and was forced to see the product of someone else's parenting skills. (or lack thereof)

"So we're going to Morrowind, huh? I've never been to the Homeland. Should be fun."

Brianna

She sighed once more, smiling faintly...

"You keep reminding me of that, don´t you.? I know you wanted to kill me, you even had the best chance anyone could wish for to do it, and yet...you didn´t!"

She pulled down the hood of her cloak, shook out her reddish-brown hair and took a deep breath..

"Ok ....so we´re off to Morrowind now....where´s the best way to get over the waters? And..I´m hungry by the way!"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jan 3 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

Flogir seperated himself from Rann and Serene after waving her over once Rann somehow unleashed lightning upon the goblins they were fighting. It was shocking, but given the group he was with, anything seemed to happen among them.

He walked to the riverbed, now slightly stained red with blood, but still decided to wash his wounds in the water before drinking a weak restorative to ease the pain. It was then that he noticed Dalrus collapsed by the riverbank unconcious.

He hurried over to her and examined the arrow piercing her shoulder. Crimson stained the area around it, but the wound didn't look too serious if the arrow was removed. Gingerly, her broke off the shaft of the arrow and took out his dagger. Carefully, he pryed the head of the arrow out of her shoulder, hoping that she would remain unconscious as he did so.

Her gently wiped her hair out of her face and shook her gently. "Dalrus, wake up please," he whispered forcefully but didn't recieve a response.

"Serene! I think I need some assistance over here!" he shouted before returning his attention by to Dalrus.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 3 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, meeting up with the group. (before you all rush of to the east and leave him wondering where the heck everyone went.)

Flint's descent delivered a rather unwelcome sight. Corpses were strewn all over the place, mostly goblins and a few Orcs. When his feet touched the grass, he first made sure that all of his companions were still alive. Fortunately, they were though....
,,Where's Sathyana! I thought you guys were supposed to protect her!" He shouted, forgetting the massive pile of corpses for a moment.
,,You did, there just were too many of them. Sorry I yelled at you." He apologized right afterwards.

,,In other news, my trip to the Valus mountains has been less than useful. The camp I found had been mostly abandoned with the exception of a Troll who learned the less pleasant aspects of gravity once I was through with it. All the eastern cities have been attacked yet there was not a single clue about what was next. It was as if they knew I was coming and provided me with a slight show of what they'd already done to scare me. In other news, the Imperial city has been evacuated."

,,So Veric has got Sathyana now? That's bad, just bad. I don't know what the hell this prophecy is all about, but that girl plays a major role."

(Flint doesn't know about Karn's sudden interest for Sathyana and Serene. As far as he's concerned, Veric is still the only suspect when something happens to Sathyana. smile.gif )

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene, actually on her way, but she never let someone down, who needs her services

"Flogir?, what´s happened to her?..Oh my it´s Dalrus!..I ...I used to know her....aunt was it?...Now let´s see..."

Serene investigated her wound....it surely hurts but it wasn´t life-threatening.....unless....there was some venom connected to the arrow..

She gently removed the arrow and put three fingers on the wound, silently singing some odd song..."vigoratus vulnus....mmmm...vigoratus vulnus"

The wound first went greenish.....then more gray, before is slowly closed itself up and Dalrus opened her eyes looking rather disorented

"Here child, drink this" A small blue jar had materialized in Serene´s hand......

"Oh I always bring a couple of these with me, it´s a nice pick-me-up" she smiled...

"Now I´m sorry but I have to go after that evil fellow who snatched Satyana"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jan 3 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Issac, recovered

"Who is Virec? No, it wasn't him." Issac said as he got up and approached Flint. "You would recall the Dunmer who assassinated Chancellor Ocato? Karn? He took Satyana."

"As far as we know, he only works for the Silhouete, that thing commanding the army in the east." He appreaciated Serene's skill in healing. She definitly is a life-saver...... Then he remembered that it seemed Satyana's entire family could communicate telepathically. I'm going to help too, I started to have a part in this prophesy when I met Satyana........

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jan 3 2007, 06:54 PM
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jan 3 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Jonathan

When the fighting began Jonathan attempted to wade himself into it.. However with Dalrus' magickal attack the water become scolding hot and forced Jonathan opposite side of the stream. There was no way for him to get to the other side.

He stood fists and teeth clenched as he watch the fight go on, and his party injured. "Damn't!" Unknown to him, the ground around him lit afire. But no that akin to normal fire, purely magickal in nature. Jonathan was unaware of the flames and stepped into the the stream, or rather the now dissolved stream and made his way to the party. The flames followed his footsteps, and consumed small diameters around them.

"Where is that Karn honoured user?" He knew, no one knew, but the question was meant to be rhetorical.

This post has been edited by Channler: Jan 3 2007, 08:23 PM

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jan 3 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 3 2007, 01:21 AM) *

Brianna

She sighed once more, smiling faintly...

"You keep reminding me of that, don´t you.? I know you wanted to kill me, you even had the best chance anyone could wish for to do it, and yet...you didn´t!"

She pulled down the hood of her cloak, shook out her reddish-brown hair and took a deep breath..

"Ok ....so we´re off to Morrowind now....where´s the best way to get over the waters? And..I´m hungry by the way!"

Sadril

Sadril chuckled, thinking back to when he had first met Rahvin. He posed as an agent sent by Agnar (?) to oversee Jadier and Brianna's assassination though he was actually working with Veric the whole time, and several years before that. Sadril had almost forgotten those days.

Brianna's nagging--or that's how he saw it-- brought him back to the present time, "We could always swim across..." he said sourly under his breath before responding to the rest of Brianna's plea, "Hungry?! We just left a tavern a little while ago and now you're saying you're hungry?" he asked in disbelief.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 4 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Sodas Hekal - Three Sister's Inn... still

Sodsa woke up to a sharp pain in his left hand. Quickly recoiling, Sodsa pulled out his dagger with his right hand, brandishing it against the present foe, a rat. As Sodsa drew his hand back to strike at the rat, it looked up at him and bounded away, leaving Sodsa with a puzzled look in his eye.

Rubbing his eyes, he stood up and saw that he was alone. "Crap, not very good at this 'hero' thing. At least there is the rest of the gang." Sodsa made his way to the broken door of the inn and shielded his eyes from to sun, he muttered to himself, "Curses how long was I out."

Meandering through the streets, Sodsa saw that the city was now a town of vermin. breaking down the remains of a town watch tower, Sodsa came across a couple crates of food the rats hadn't gotten to yet. Stuffing his hands into the top crate he found apples and bread, which he shoved into his pack. Grabbing another of each, he jogged through the streets toward the front gate, where he hoped his mount had remained.

Upon arrival at the gate, Sodsa saw the reigns of his horse, not connected to the horse. "Curses" Upon further inspection, the reigns had been gnawed off. "By the divines! Do they want me to help or not." Sodsa was startled when a warn and moist nose bit the apple out of his hand and a furry head brushed against his. "Now, don't sneak up on me like that." Sodsa looked up at the horse and gave a faint smile.

As he mounted the horse and took another bite of bread, he muttered to the horse. "Now we gotta catch up, do you know where they went?"

The horse took off down the road toward the Imperial City.

"Oh and I'd like to say I'm sorry for dozing off." The horse grunted and took a sharp turn into the forest, going faster then it was earlier.

ooc: sorry guys, i'll post that he caught up tomorrow, don't want to be all to fake biggrin.gif well I'm off, ttyl.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 4 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jan 3 2007, 09:03 PM) *

Sadril

Sadril chuckled, thinking back to when he had first met Rahvin. He posed as an agent sent by Agnar (?) to oversee Jadier and Brianna's assassination though he was actually working with Veric the whole time, and several years before that. Sadril had almost forgotten those days.

Brianna's nagging--or that's how he saw it-- brought him back to the present time, "We could always swim across..." he said sourly under his breath before responding to the rest of Brianna's plea, "Hungry?! We just left a tavern a little while ago and now you're saying you're hungry?" he asked in disbelief.

Brianna

"Yeah sure!" she snapped, "well you swim if you like, I´ll find another way..and yes! I´m hungry, I can´t find my food amonh human beings..as you maybe can!, but nevermind....I´ll manage"

She turned her head down and continued riding....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:57 AM