Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Merchants in Morrowind
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 5 2021, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

So it’s been a while since I have done a mod for Morrowind and an even longer time since I played around with adding a merchant to the game. I have discovered that I have need of doing so since nobody else has for what I need. Does anyone here know what all is involved with setting up added merchants’s store inventories?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Jan 7 2021, 02:07 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

That's exactly how I feel about Oblivion, in comparison to Skyrim, especially with quests and scripting. My gosh. If I need to do something simple like add an item via script I can write that practically in my sleep, if we're talking the OB Construction Set! sleep.gif In Skyrim's Creation Kit I always have to slow way down and think about how to do this.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 8 2021, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 7 2021, 07:07 AM) *

That's exactly how I feel about Oblivion, in comparison to Skyrim, especially with quests and scripting. My gosh. If I need to do something simple like add an item via script I can write that practically in my sleep, if we're talking the OB Construction Set! sleep.gif In Skyrim's Creation Kit I always have to slow way down and think about how to do this.

I’ve never even tried tried to write scripts. That just seems beyond me.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:50 AM