Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Obligatory Screenshot Thread, Version 2.0!
Aki
post Nov 9 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #61

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Nov 9 2005, 11:17 AM)
Wow, this is rather neat. Just what mod is it? I can have some fun RPing an outsider to Nirn.

Its called MokBar or something like that.

Note: The Jango-helm isn't possible to get without slaying one of the guy's in that crazy armor, and unless you're very magicka ressitant a single shot of that rifle will do a number on you. biggrin.gif

(I know, I've stolen from the crates in my first screenie, and When I did, the NPC nearest leveled their gun at me and blew me away. It was like a shotgun man! laugh.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 9 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aki @ Nov 8 2005, 09:53 PM)
Yeah, its fun.

It does 40 dmg base, and the ammo is enchanted to distingrate weapons and armor 200 pts. and do 200 fire damage.

Which is why I should get a Reflect/Resist magicka enchantment in case I shoot something that has reflect and thus pwn myself.  tongue.gif

lol I did that to myself once... I made a relly cool spell... with poisen(sp) and the tellevanni quard reflected that... of all things... the poisen. of course i didn't realise the red screen because I was busy slaughtering towns....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Gomez'
post Nov 10 2005, 02:04 AM
Post #63

Agent

QUOTE(Aki @ Nov 9 2005, 10:46 PM)
Its called MokBar or something like that.

Note: The Jango-helm isn't possible to get without slaying one of the guy's in that crazy armor, and unless you're very magicka ressitant a single shot of that rifle will do a number on you.  biggrin.gif

(I know, I've stolen from the crates in my first screenie, and When I did, the NPC nearest leveled their gun at me and blew me away. It was like a shotgun man!  laugh.gif )

That kind of armor has a name you know dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"Listening to the unicorns is like having sex with yourself in the third person"
+Quote Post
Aki
post Nov 10 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #64

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gomez' @ Nov 9 2005, 08:04 PM)
That kind of armor has a name you know dry.gif

It was elit guar dor something or other.

A really generic kind of name really. No need to get upset fr\or not calling it that. tongue.gif

Now, if it had a name like "Federation of Planets Guard armor" or somehting like that.. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Nov 18 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #65

Agent

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 30 2005, 01:41 PM)
Well, nothing special......just Serene  tongue.gif

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, char!oh ya! lol tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 19 2005, 12:44 AM
Post #66

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Please! Don´t make this thread to a chat-room! It´s meant to be a thread where we share screenies with each others!...So please post your screenshots and minimize the non-picture-posts!

thank you!!!

ps. comments on screenies are naturally allowed....as long as they stay as...comments!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Renee
post May 22 2020, 01:23 PM
Post #67

Councilor
Group Icon

We already have a Older Games screenshot thread. Cool! Necrothread scroll ready! emot-ninja1.gif Activate!

*schwooon!!!*

Woo hoo it worked! redwizardsmile.gif Just a few random Igodah Go^pei pictures.

Showing off in Balmora

Taking the easy way

Mountain? Schmountain

Arriving to Andasreth.

Quiver in thine boots, Dunmer! For Andasreth shall be MINE!!!

*Ahem* -- Andasreth is an old Dunmer Stronghold she's discovered lately. She's already been here once, back in November when I left her game. But she wants to make the entire complex hers! indifferent.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post May 22 2020, 03:27 PM
Post #68

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Renee resurrects an old thread? I thought that was my job! tongue.gif

Nice screenies, though. Very Morrowind-esque indeed biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 22 2020, 05:28 PM
Post #69

Master
Group Icon

Igodah is the master of levitating and water-walking.

I like her exquisite yellow robe.

This post has been edited by Lopov: May 22 2020, 05:28 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 22 2020, 06:23 PM
Post #70

Ancient
Group Icon

Wow, Igodah Go^pei is one of the first characters I recall hearing you mention, along with Dyan Phor A'Caus, Renee Gade I, and the Grey Wizard.

Levitating FTW! There are a pair of boots of levitation somewhere in the western side of Vvardenfell that make that so easy.

I liked the original yellow robe too. It is one of my favorite outfits in Morrowind.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 22 2020, 08:41 PM
Post #71

Paladin
Group Icon

A deftly resurrected thread, Renee. goodjob.gif

Very nice to see waterwalking and levitation!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post May 23 2020, 06:55 AM
Post #72

Mouth
Group Icon

Morrowind, an older game? I'm in big trouble.

The Jandaga in Morrowind. He suffered severe skin burn after the battle with Dagoth. That's my reasoning for the change in skin color in the later games (I tried but couldn't get it right in Oblivion or Skyrim). The skin color, the eyes, and subtle scars across the bridge of the nose and under the left eye are my edits. I’m happy with the results, just wish I could remember how I did it. Disclaimer: I am not to be confused with an accomplished photo editor.

My companions; Constance and Kaleah. Kaleah is my addition using resources by others.

Battle between a wild winged twilight and my summoned pet. The blue one is my little sweetie.

And those are there a few of the six simple mods I made (that work).

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 23 2020, 02:32 PM
Post #73

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, Igodah was my fourth character of all, and my first nearly-pure mage. redwizardsmile.gif I rolled her originally for Oblivion, but since part of her backstory is she once lived in Summerset Isles and also Morrowind, here she is in Morrowind. Thing is, she's nowhere near as cute in Morrowind! I think she had some plastic magical surgery at some point! laugh.gif

Whoa, look at a young Jandaga in the province of the dark elves! In fact he is a dark elf! I was unaware of this, because he's always wearing helmets in all his other pics.

Kahleah is the one with wings, correct?

Winged twilights are brutal. I've only encountered a few of these so far. They are really creepy!

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 22 2020, 10:27 AM) *

Renee resurrects an old thread? I thought that was my job! tongue.gif

Oh I found one which you can use this Resurrect Thread scroll, if you want to. *gifts scroll to mirocu*. I saw it yesterday. Dang. I can't find it now. I will PM you once I find it. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: May 23 2020, 02:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 23 2020, 03:21 PM
Post #74

Paladin
Group Icon

Jandanga does look really good in Morrowind!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 23 2020, 08:46 PM
Post #75

Ancient
Group Icon

Jadanga is looking really good for a Morrowind character.

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post May 25 2020, 07:39 AM
Post #76

Mouth
Group Icon

@Renee - a) I always did like the name Igodah but it was a long time before I realized it wasn't pronounce I-GO-DAH instead of I-GOD-A. Then after putting the first and last name together, I took a step toward enlightenment.

cool.gif Yes, the one with the wings is Kaleah. She is my companion mod using Westly's Darkling race and Grumpy's companion framework. The other companion in the picture is Emma's Constance.

c) Jandaga is neither man nor mer but one of the minor Sylphim races (an idea I got after reading The Faerie when I first played Daggerfall). He is a custom race mod I made for Morrowind. I scoured the mod sites for parts and patched together a body and face.
Would you believe it if I said it took me a month to figure out why his 3rd person hands stretched out to infinity?
The body is from Westly's Sidhe race complete with the body scars. The face is from someone else which I tinted green to match the body and added the dragon eyes. If I was to do him over I'd do a different face and body tint. I made a god-killer spear for him to find in the Dissident Priests Temple with the intent of making a quest to execute Vivec for a huge bounty. But I started playing and never got around to it.

@Acadian & SubRosa The Ladies thank you for appreciating their tastes in leaders. Well at least they let him think he's leading. As Kaleah often says "Oh it'll be done but as always there's a price.'

This post has been edited by macole: May 25 2020, 07:41 AM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 25 2020, 09:58 AM
Post #77

Master
Group Icon

Jandaga looks great, as do his subtle scars. His armor is very detailed too, especially for Morrowind's standards.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 19 2020, 11:09 PM
Post #78

Councilor
Group Icon

I have been pretty quiet about my Morrowind addiction. cool.gif I have settled into a trio of characters over the past year: Miss Chevuus, Igodah Gopei, and Sir Galarad. In emoticon terms, here's how they appear respectively: emot-ninja1.gif redwizardsmile.gif viking.gif I will start with Miss Chevuus.

Here is how Miss Chevuus appeared early in her game. Who exactly was she? Mild-mannered Cyrodiilic townie? Trying hard (but failing) to disguise her Colovian accent?

Another early shot. .

Her past was (and still is) shrouded in mystery. Of all my characters, she's been the hardest to get to know. indifferent.gif But I am starting to get a handle on her present.

She's getting good at being a stealth archer, despite being only Level 3. emot-ninja1.gif

Hmm. Let's see her without that helmet. Yah, that's better. I am really feeling proud of her lately. I know that's a weird thing to say, but it's like she really struggled to find herself. She absolutely lives by her bow, 90% of the time. (The other 10% she's using her feet to run!)

Thank you. cake.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Jun 19 2020, 11:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 19 2020, 11:25 PM
Post #79

Ancient
Group Icon

Suddenly, Igodah Gopei... smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 20 2020, 01:37 AM
Post #80

Paladin
Group Icon

Miss Chevuus. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:14 AM