Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

706 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coffee Shop Forever, It's time to kick bottom and drink coffee!
Zarrexaij
post Aug 24 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #61

Knower
Group Icon

Can I trade you Spanish classes? 'Cause mine sucks really hard.

Apparently my ex-boyfriend is a hero to the guys I hang out with during lunch. "Narcolepsy dude" lawl.

I had an interesting discussion today. We played spot the emokid, and my friend said "You mean the two gingerkids who are always together, the ones with the weird haircuts?" I replied, "No, they're goth." He asked, "Are they gay or brothers or something, because they're always together..." I answered, "Uhh... they're both redheaded, they're both the same height, they look almost exactly alike I'm pretty sure they're brothers but I guess they could be incestuous brothers.... speaking of which, you don't see many ginger goths."

Man the conversations I get into.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 24 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

Well gingers at least don't have to wear makeup to appear pale. They're just naturally like that.

Wouldn't red go well with black? You'd think there would be more red headed goths then...

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 24 2007, 01:35 AM
Post #63

Knower
Group Icon

You would think so, yes. Red goes go well with black, but you just don't see very many ginger goths for some reason.

I want to touch the ginger goth brother's hair, the one with the mohawk. His hair looks soft. If I can talk to my former geometry teacher (!finally!) I can touch a redheaded goth's hair, even if he doesn't like it. >:D

This post has been edited by Zarrexaij: Aug 24 2007, 01:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 24 2007, 01:44 AM
Post #64

Master
Group Icon

Haha, go for it. You could make a stealth mission out of it.

Speaking of soft hair, yours truly has often heard surprised remarks about how soft his hair is from those of the opposite sex. I usually don't have stuff in it in, so some of them like to run their fingers through it. biggrin.gif

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 24 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #65

Knower
Group Icon

Ooh! Does that make me a seeeecret agent woooman?

I've wanted to introduce myself to him. He looks pretty interesting, and I'm hoping he's as intelligent as he looks. Looks cynical and snarky though, but I'm the same way so it's alllll good.

I just wish he wasn't so tall... normally chicks are attracted to tall guys. I'm an exception. I prefer guys closer to my height because they bring me more comfort. I just don't trust taller guys as much because of deeply seated issues I'd rather not speak about. But he looks very interesting, and he's attractive, so he could be an exception to my rule.

Edit: Why in the world is my avatar being stretched to 90 by 90? It's 90 by 70, it fits within the limits....

This post has been edited by Zarrexaij: Aug 24 2007, 02:06 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 24 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #66

Master
Group Icon

When I got my black hair cut short (shorter than I normally keep it, so about buzz-cut short) these two girls I know kept trying to touch it. I've also seen different girls and a different guy in the same situation, it was amusing to watch him have the same awkward reaction that I did.

+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 24 2007, 03:16 AM
Post #67

Knower
Group Icon

Yeah, I used to have random people touch my hair because a chick in my Creative Writing class (sophmore year) touched my hair.

The word got out my hair was softer than bunny fur. >_<

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 24 2007, 03:27 AM
Post #68

Master
Group Icon

Well, the moral for me is not to cut my hair really short again. The less people touching my hair (boys and girls, but girls a little more) the better. Most of the guys at middle school have girl friends already, and don't understand why I want to wait until college (or after that).

Still, since my cousin backs me up on not dating until, at least, high school (which he is) I am firm in my stance on dating or not. *I've gotten notes in my locker.... never answered them though* There's also a mexican kid in my spanish class who talks like he's a pimp. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 24 2007, 03:30 AM
Post #69

Knower
Group Icon

I dated my ex for four years and I've yet to regret it. You might find someone who changes your mind.

Nah, I won't touch his hair until I get to know him. At least then I'm less likely to get a restraining order. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Zarrexaij: Aug 24 2007, 03:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 24 2007, 03:36 AM
Post #70

Master
Group Icon

Yeah, the first part went without saying, but I haven't found her yet. Still, it doesn't stop some guys from thinking I'm wierd because I don't date girls yet, and all of my friends are other boys (some could be described as somewhat mal-adjusted).

The girls I know aren't the type I would have at my house or spend thirty minutes talking to in many different kinds of circumstances. So I don't have any personal friends who are girls.
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 24 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #71

Knower
Group Icon

Hey man, in the words of the immortal Priest, (lol)

Girls are girls man, and guys are guys. Girls like guys, and guys like girls. That's it.

Haw haw, what a worthless quote, the Priest could definately come up with something better, if he was better,...

But on a serious note, that is very respectable that you are looking for your match. Personally, I haven't had a girlfriend yet that can take my sacarsm and general laziness, but hey, there's one out there. I don't think you are weird if that counts. Also, she's out there, keep looking!

Good luck! Hopefully you won't need it.

This post has been edited by Priest of Sithis: Aug 24 2007, 04:28 AM

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 24 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #72

Master
Group Icon

Well currently I don't feel like looking for someone since the only people I know right now are local people, and since I'm less than 2 weeks from moving out of town; getting into a relationship with someone around here seems a bit pointless. But I'm moving to the big city now! The sea has gotten bigger I guess tongue.gif

Usually I think it's my approach of trying to woo woman that doesn't work out too well. See, I don't want to start dating a stranger, so I attempt to befriend a person first. When that happens I turn out to be too much of a friend, and not enough of a person that they might be interesting into going to the next level with. C'est la vie...

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 24 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #73

Agent

Zarrexaij Quotemania hour.
QUOTE(Zarrexaij @ Aug 24 2007, 12:08 AM) *

Hey, I actually sat with someone for lunch today. I got tired of being alone.

And thus, the forming of Brigade begins...
QUOTE(Zarrexaij @ Aug 24 2007, 02:16 AM) *

Yeah, I used to have random people touch my hair because a chick in my Creative Writing class (sophmore year) touched my hair.

The word got out my hair was softer than bunny fur. >_<

BUNNY FUR! <3 Damn you, must you have EVERYTHING - looks, brains, diplomas and soft cuddly hair?

Look at the bright side - at least no one tried to smell your hair. Or did they? :/
QUOTE(Zarrexaij @ Aug 24 2007, 02:30 AM) *

Nah, I won't touch his hair until I get to know him. At least then I'm less likely to get a restraining order. tongue.gif

Presumed best case scenario:

Zarr: "Hi! You're cute for a tall guy happy.gif may I touch your hair?"
Pseudoincestual Ginger Brother No.1: " o_O ...okay."
*mission accomplished*

See?

It's hot as ever. It's more like actual [and not just emotional] desert right now. I'm locked up in this safehouse I call home and soon, there will be more coffee ahead. <3

On a side note one of our cousins from Canada [he lives in Markham, not too far away from my sis] visited us briefly and we talked for few hours about him, his family and Sale [short for Aleksandra, my sister's name]. Whenever I hear how hard she has it there, I get gloomy. She is on welfare now and has to choose between 2 trainings in near future: either go to community college and earn a degree to be a teacher [she has Masters in mechanical engineering, so that's a plus], or train to be ECG nurse [pros - less time in training, less money needed, has reasonable job perspective; cons - no real connection to anything she has done before and she likes teaching more, in any case].
But it's her life, her choices too, and I can't eat myself because of it. Or, can I?
Bah.

This post has been edited by milanius: Aug 24 2007, 02:51 PM

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 24 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #74

Mouth
Group Icon

Milanius, so your sister is in Canada, do you have a sister at home as well or is she the one that you refer to occassionally?

Metal Mallet, I had to work my way through college, I didn't actually finish but that was because of a boyfriend problem, pretty stupid now looking back on it .. I should have concentrated on school, the guy is longgone. But, it wasn't that bad since I just had a part time job at the university health center.

Zarr, you are so shy/bold and cute .. I think that you should just go for it and introduce yourself to this tall goth twin. And think, you could wear very high heels or wedge shoes and still be shorter than him. That may make you more comfortable to be nearer his height.

As for redhaired goths ... we've got scads of them down here in florida. We have a major branch of the Paul Mitchell Hairstyle School right in our neighborhood and so we see all the hairdos you could imagine. Pink, purple, green and even an attempt at plaid .. (looked awful.) Also lots of different makeup looks and dark blue, purple, green nail polish. I myself wear white nails, white lipstick and white mascara with lavender eyelids = angel goth.

Lots of peircings and tats too .. but the thing that gets me about these florida goths is that they let themselves get too tan. It just doesn't look as authentic to see freckles/brown skin instead of the traditional pale. Some of them stay true to the lunar complexion .. glowy and pale.

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 24 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #75

Agent

QUOTE(Ibis @ Aug 24 2007, 06:52 PM) *

Milanius, so your sister is in Canada, do you have a sister at home as well or is she the one that you refer to occassionally?

That's the only sister I have. We're both tired, as it seems.

This post has been edited by milanius: Aug 24 2007, 09:34 PM

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 25 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #76

Knower
Group Icon

Apparently both of them don't like to be bothered. Crap. I just can't win, can I.

I still want to get to know him. I looked for him today but couldn't find him... I guess I could get one of my acquantinces who talks to both the gingerkid daywalkers introduce me or something.

Sigh.... just my damn luck.

--------------------
+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 25 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #77

Agent

Mutual contacts, dear? It's wort a shot, if the guy's interesting...

In any case, I suck at AvP 2 multiplayer - let's face it, I am old, my eyesight is lousy, my hands are shaking [sclerosis XD], etc etc, insert random whining excuse here... laugh.gif

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 25 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #78

Knower
Group Icon

Oh, it's definitely worth trying. If he ends up finding a girlfriend I'll be so depressed....

--------------------
+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 25 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #79

Agent

QUOTE(Zarrexaij @ Aug 25 2007, 01:37 AM) *

Oh, it's definitely worth trying. If he ends up finding a girlfriend I'll be so depressed....

Then act swiftly, go forth & find mutual friends! Godspeed.

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Zarrexaij
post Aug 25 2007, 02:56 AM
Post #80

Knower
Group Icon

Oh, I know someone I can go through to talk to him. It's just a matter if this works or not...

--------------------
+Quote Post

706 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:18 AM