11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The little Coffee-shop
Oozae
post Apr 4 2005, 04:56 AM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]Bahh, same here... Listen kids.. Don't drink.. It will cause you to do stooopid things.. ok.. thank you[/quote]Actually, I'm 13 and I got wasted last sunday (not yesterday) at a party, it was pretty fun. I remember me and Josh kept fighting and I kept yelling stuff and falling over. It was an occasion I shall never forget biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 4 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Your 13 and you got waisted!?.. Darn. First time I was drunk as a skunk was in 9th grade.. ok wait that was 14 years old... But remeber it cause you do stoopid tings.. promises meh that u wouldn't... drink... drink like a skunk? (Is that how you spell it?) Or I mean.. oh screw it.. get waisted!!
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 4 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #43

Wise Woman
Group Icon

hmm I must admit that I was about 14 when I had my first experience of too much booze.....it was very funny at that evening but the next day my father forced me to set out potatoes....and THAT was not very nice....blaaaah.. :evilcrying:

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pinehead
post Apr 4 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #44

Evoker

Hi there, I just registered today. While I was clicking everyones sig over at the official forums I clicked Alexanders avatar (It's everywhere) and I decided I would like to see a more tight-knit community, so I registered. It's a nice forum with some familiar faces, but I feel very stupid and untalented compared to everyone here. I looked through the art and fan-fiction sections and it's just the best of the best. But I'll get better some day, I hope. Anyway, I'd just wanted to say hello to you all (am I rambling?)
I got really drunk for the first time last christmas (I was 15 and still am), but I'm not such an alcohol lover and I know a lot of people who were on alcohol at younger ages. Still, I think alcohol is a bad thing, though being drunk once in a long while can be fun.

--------------------
Oblivion? Never heard of it. Sounds like a joke.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 4 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

*cry* I feel left out, i live a boring life.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 4 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Dont touch the booze!

NEwayz.. Welcome pinehead. I'm not really talented at all.. I mean the only thing I'm good at doing is making people angry at me..

But you should check out the RP section.. The story were working on is like 13 pages long insofar.. And the funny thing is you don;t even have to be a good writer.. just creative!

:goodjob:
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 4 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #47

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Pinehead]Hi there, I just registered today. While I was clicking everyones sig over at the official forums I clicked Alexanders avatar (It's everywhere) and I decided I would like to see a more tight-knit community, so I registered. It's a nice forum with some familiar faces, but I feel very stupid and untalented compared to everyone here. I looked through the art and fan-fiction sections and it's just the best of the best. But I'll get better some day, I hope. Anyway, I'd just wanted to say hello to you all (am I rambling?)
I got really drunk for the first time last christmas (I was 15 and still am), but I'm not such an alcohol lover and I know a lot of people who were on alcohol at younger ages. Still, I think alcohol is a bad thing, though being drunk once in a long while can be fun.[/quote]

Hi there! Very welcome at the forums here...and son´t feel stupid! you are not..ehhh you registered here, that´s wise... wink.gif Everybody doesn´t have to be talented in writing or photoshop.... :goodjob: just relax and enjoy your stay here biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 5 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #48

Unregistered

[quote=Soulseeker3.0]*cry* I feel left out, i live a boring life.[/quote]

Your not missing anything trust me. You still have a good life ahead of you.

But it is ok to drink every now and then. Just do it responsibly!
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 5 2005, 02:49 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

But don't do drugs.. like weed or crack.. very addicting.. but I wouldn't know :lickinglips2:
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 5 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

lol thanks for the advice guys, now anyone want any ice cream?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 5 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Mmm ice cream...
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 5 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #52

Finder
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]Bahh, same here... Listen kids.. Don't drink.. It will cause you to do stooopid things.. ok.. thank you[/quote]please me being alive causes me to do stupid things
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 5 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #53

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=minque] Everybody doesn´t have to be talented in writing or photoshop.... [/quote]Do you hear the lady? She is quite mad, I do believe. Anything below perfect is not good enough for my snobby self, hmph!

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 5 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #54

Mage
Group Icon

I have never been wasted at 16 and i don't intend to ever get wasted. Seems like a very stupid thing to do and only leads to bad things. Although i amn't gonna be a pioneer like my grandad (pioneers don't drink at all)

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 5 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #55

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae][quote=minque] Everybody doesn´t have to be talented in writing or photoshop.... [/quote]Do you hear the lady? She is quite mad, I do believe. Anything below perfect is not good enough for my snobby self, hmph![/quote]

She is quite a Moderator... And Moderators are quick to anger... Or so I hear. We poor Admins have to do whatever they want us to do. verysad.gif

You're a perfectionist? Prove it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 5 2005, 06:26 PM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae][quote=minque] Everybody doesn´t have to be talented in writing or photoshop.... [/quote]Do you hear the lady? She is quite mad, I do believe. Anything below perfect is not good enough for my snobby self, hmph![/quote]

She is quite a Moderator... And Moderators are quick to anger... Or so I hear. We poor Admins have to do whatever they want us to do. verysad.gif

You're a perfectionist? Prove it.[/quote]

hmm I am quite a moderator you say? hehe, don´t know if it´s flattering or not..but still YOU admins made me mod..and as such I certainly am going to m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e......even them admins if necessary biggrin.gif wink.gif

but above all...I am the Wise Woman of these forums (even if I´m mistaken in the line of emperors now and then.... wink.gif )

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 5 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #57

Mage
Group Icon

Wise-woman, emperor, lines can get blurry after a few years. After all, if an emperor asks a wise-woman for advice on everything, who really runs the empire? biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 5 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Gawd lonewolf... if a wise woman feeds an emperor all her idea's who do you really runs the empire?

I do of course biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Apr 5 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #59

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

[quote="minque"][quote="Soulseeker3.0"][quote=minque] swedish ones like Liza Marklund, Henning Mankell, Per-Anders Fogelström,
[/quote]

Just found this thread. Henning Mankell?! My favourite author! Yay, someone else likes him. smile.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 5 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #60

Wise Woman
Group Icon

nononooo ....It´s crystal clear...I do! biggrin.gif ..hmmm no come to think about it...Sinder Velvin does..... :evil7:

EDIT:

burntsierra! YOU like Mankell....wow it´s hilarious....do you read him in swedish then? biggrin.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
17 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 12:00 AM