11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 28
MerGirl
post Jul 30 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #201

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia nodded. "I guess you are right... After all, if it was so valuable to him, he should never had offered it to Sasal. But, it was sort of nice to do so..." She paused, concentrating on the healing. Her hands glowed for a few long moments, then faded as she stopped the healing process.

She smiled weakly. "Well, you should be allright now, but numb, just to warn you." She sighed and placed a hand to her head, her eyes shut tight. "Goodness, I have such a headache right now!"

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 30 2005, 07:04 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 30 2005, 07:05 PM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

"Think Niran needs some, maybe alot time of his own.. He bares much anger, doubt it will take short time for what ever it is to heal. Memories, bad memories.. Poor guy.." Arneth said look around as Niran left for the near woods...

"So whats... your plans against this Arcyakt? Kill him..?" Arneth questioned, he was curious about this sorcerer.. "Ah yes.. I'm afraid that I haven't introduced myself, I'm Arneth, Guildmaster of the Fighter's Guild"

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Jul 30 2005, 07:10 PM
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jul 30 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #203

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 30 2005, 12:01 PM)
(If this poses a problem I'll edit.)
York walked down the stairs lighting the lanterns as was his job.  Working on such a boat had been a boring job without a doubt, but alas it was what he'd been doing for some time now.

He continued down the stairway searching for someone.  A few men sat in the bunk area talking and York stopped and opened the door slowly.

"Hello, I'm quite sorry to bother you but have any of you seen a large nord man around here lately?  He hasn't reported for his duties today and the captains starting to worry about him." York said to the men

Out of the darkness a voice spoke up, "He became a.. liability, and left.. If I must say rather ubruptly."

Falx rubbed his chin, he hadn't shaven since.. since he left the mountain, "When will we reach Morrowind?" He said looking at the man

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jul 30 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #204

Mouth
Group Icon

Fenris stood, watching Sasal and Sel, as if waiting for the fight. His sword was held with the point down, resting on the ground, like a statue. He sighed, shaking his head tiredly.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 30 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #205

Master
Group Icon

Otik stood back in disbeleif, wondering if he could do anything. so he walked over to a tree and climbed up in, he saw Niran walking off and everyone else scattered on the beach. Not thinking he could do anything he sat up on a brach looking into the horizon, looking for anything that might be out there.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 30 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #206

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Out of the darkness a voice spoke up, "He became a.. liability, and left.. If I must say rather ubruptly."

Falx rubbed his chin, he hadn't shaven since.. since he left the mountain, "When will we reach Morrowind?" He said looking at the man
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiln thought for a moment and spoke to the seemingly tired man,
"Well I'm not entirely sure soon I would hope, but it would be best to ask the captain sir." York said

(OOC:I'll let Dantrag decide when we are to arrive.)

"Oh yes and if you see that Nord could you send him up on deck, the captain needs to speak with him urgently." York left the room and walked up the stairs to get back to his duties

(OOC:What time of the day is it?)

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jul 30 2005, 09:04 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jul 30 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #207

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad bobbed down next to Megil. "You took quite a beating there." he commented, sheathing his sword.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rane
post Jul 30 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #208

Lurker
Group Icon

Time for a new one.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 03:01 AM