minque
post Jul 11 2005, 01:50 AM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Let´s continue here!

link to the previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jul 11 2005, 01:52 AM
Post #2

Mage
Group Icon

OOC: I was wondering when you'd get round to this biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 11 2005, 01:54 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Querin Gylaine was one of those people who seemed to have it all. He had only been in Morrowind for three years, and his rise through the ranks of Great House Telvanni had been swift, putting the twenty-four years old breton in a position that most Dunmeri members only achieved after a couple hundred of years. He was a Master of the house, a position only a few Outlanders had ever achieved. His swift raise through the ranks was due to his magical skills and his ability and willingless to remove of anyone standing in his way.

He reigned over your typical telvanni mushroom-tower settlement. Gylaine's settlement, Tel Keh'rin was, however, the easternmost telvanni settlement on Vvardenfell. Located in the Ashlands, the closest place of relative civilization was the camp of the barbarian Urshilaku which was just three or four miles away. The savages didn't bother him, and he didn't bother them, and Gylaine was content.

But of course, his settlement had been noted. And soon after, the meddlesome Redorans who claimed dominion over the area had sent a siege force to Tel Keh'rin. Ironically, Querin was the only mage in the settlement with magical skills beyond a simple firebite spell or the conjuring of a Scamp. It was only because of the town having been grown on a hill that the Redorans hadn't yet conquered it.

"The Redoran dogs have continued to attack our line of defences, Magelord. We will have to withdraw the troops to the inner wall should they continue to be this ferocious." , the captain of the local guards spoke to the Telvanni lord.

"No sign of the reinforcements from Sadrith Mora, Kirath?"

"Nothing, Magelord. It is as though---"

The captain's words were cut short as in a swirl of magicka Anthanes magically appeared in the chamber. The Captain immediately drew his sword, but a gesture from Querin made the Dunmer stand down, as the Breton had recognized the man who had been an apprentice together with him.

"Good to see you again, Anthanes." , the Breton said sincerely. "But may I ask why you used the spell our Master had cast to keep eachother safe? We haven't used it ever since you left the tower!"

"That's a long story, Querin..." Anthanes sighed as he began to explain the recent events.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 11 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel ran to the dunmer that had just fallen out of the sky.

"Megil?" he asked as he turned him over to see his face.

"Celia! Serene! Megil needs help!"

OOC: thought you wanted to be tortured...

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Jul 11 2005, 01:57 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jul 11 2005, 01:58 AM
Post #5

Finder
Group Icon

sasal was awe struck, as he ran to the dunmer who fell from the sky and poked him while asking "hey! umm... howd'ya do that? umm are you ok? need some flin?" said sasal in the most child-like curiosity

This post has been edited by dagoth carlos: Jul 11 2005, 02:09 AM

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 11 2005, 01:59 AM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

Mage

Yes. Arcyakt answered Osano's question.

He smiled to himself as he looked through his mirror into the cell that Megil had escaped from. He loved the fact that he had connected his mind with Serene's...

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Jul 11 2005, 02:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 11 2005, 02:00 AM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Coming! serene ran to the hurt dunmer..Celia do you have any pain-killer-herbs?

she laid her hands on his wounds.....waiting for something should happen

come on we have to put him in a yurt..let´s take Nibani´s it´s nearby

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Jul 11 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

OOC: i did, but alas i could not arrange it, and was getting impatient so i just escaped. you can always capture him again later and torture him.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jul 11 2005, 02:05 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

From the distance Osano caught the spectacle of a man appearing out of nowhere ten feet above the ground and falling into the dirt. What in Oblivion was that?

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 11 2005, 02:09 AM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

posting
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 11 2005, 02:10 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: Whoops! Double-posted, my bad Delete that previous one, please?..)
Celia gasped as she saw a somewhat familiar Dunmer man fall from the sky. That must hurt! Hearing Serene's shout, she took up her woolen sack and ran towards the fallen Dunmer.

When she finally reached him, she kneeled next to him and slowly started to heal him.

(OOC: Have to go now! I have volunteer tomorrow, so I will not be online for a long while..)

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 11 2005, 02:13 AM
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 11 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

"...You are right to wish for vengeance, old friend." Querin spoke to Anthanes as he had finished explaining. "But I can't really help you with that...As you see, I've prospered here on Vvardenfell, but my town is under attack by those Redoran scum. I am the only mage in this town with any useful skill, how ironic, and the Redorans are very skilled in combat, whereas Telvanni..."

The magelord cast a meaningful glare to the captain of the guards, who cringed a bit. "You may go, Kirath." The Dunmer walked out of the chamber as fast as respectfully possible. "It's rather fortunate you have arrived. With your magical powers, we will most certainly be able to turn the tide against the Redoran dogs. And I'm sure you would help me, would you not? You're stuck here anyway."

"I will help you, Querin." , Anthanes replied. The breton rubbed his hands together. "Exxcelent." A few moments later a young bosmer slave entered the room, putting down two limeware cups filled with flin before the mages. Anthanes eyed her with a rather suggestive glare as she proceeded to respectfully stand in the corner waiting for anymore orders, then returned his attention to Querin.

"You should prepare yourself, Anthanes. I'll assign you some quarters...We will attack them tomorrow." The half-dunmer nodded, poured the flin down his throat, and walked out of the chamber. The Breton waved the woodelven slave over and whispered something. Looking down, the Bosmer left the room. Querin got up and walked towards a large organic balcony which gave him a good view over the town and over the Redoran camp, where he could see the smoke of campfires and men milling about. He smirked. Tomorrow they would all die.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 11 2005, 02:15 AM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel backed off, letting those skilled in healing take care of that.

He watched, hoping that Arcyakt had not found someone else to do the toturing that he had refused to do...

--------------------
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jul 11 2005, 02:16 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

ooc: is it almost nightfall(or starting to get dark?)

--------------------
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jul 11 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

ooc: i'm off for the night most likely, so osano just follows and watches the group from far away and don't let him be caught without me tongue.gif

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jul 11 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

sasal grabs his armor and sword, and to the groups suprise, he walks around tossing his helmet around like a toy, then looking at the carved in runes spelling out S and V out of pure curisosity

*sigh* sasal did and was wondering about the elf who fell, thinking of a
way to heal her..."may be one of my brothers healing potions would work!" thought sasal, yet asking him self" but i only have a few, and they are for emergencies..." sasal paced back and forth while tossing his helmet

--------------------
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jul 11 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #17

Mage
Group Icon

OOC: Megil is a he. He fell. The only female elf we have is Celia

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jul 11 2005, 02:40 AM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

"This place is nuts..." Fenris remarked dryly, looking back and forth from the former location of the fight between Jonacin and Anthanes, and the unconscious Megil. "hamster cave nuts..."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 11 2005, 02:43 AM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel was tired of the constant things to deal with - strife within the group, duels, and people falling from the sky.

He walked away from Megil - there wasn't much he could do. He sat down beside Fenris.

"Agreed." he said, hearing his statement.

--------------------
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jul 11 2005, 02:50 AM
Post #20

Finder
Group Icon

"hmm i have an idea!" sasal ran to his pack, but as soon as reached the pack, he tripped over an empty bottle of flin.
apon getting up , he reached for his pack to bring out a jewel encrested bottle "i think this might help the man, but it has to take a week before it heals him completly, so that means he will have to sleep alot, and he cant get up from his bed, that is if you all want to give him this potion....."

(ooc: lol i thought megil was a guy lol)

--------------------
is a world out side."
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:57 PM