Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yokuda-Character Thread
Colonel Mustard
post Jun 27 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Here's the thread for the character sheets for the Yokuda roleplay (details over on the thread). Same old rules for character sheets-nothing too silly, no godmoding (though I imagine that would be a little tricky on this RP), all that stuff. You know the drill.

Name:

Skills:
Personality (just a quick summary):
Equipment (if necessary):

Bio:

Remember, If somebody has already taken a race and their subsequent nation, then they're taken. If you really want to have a character in a taken race, then PM the person who has already put the Character sheet forward and see if you can work something out.

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Jun 27 2009, 09:46 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 27 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Name: Matuk Gro-Ghorak
Race: Orsimer(Orc)

Skills: Speaking with an impressive vocabulary (for an Orsimer at least), Eating with cutlery (as opposed to just stuffing it all into his mouth with his hands), reading and writing, some skill at Restoration (Cure drunkenness for example).

Personality (just a quick summary): Matuk is surprisingly reasonable and peacefull for an Orsimer. He is however, also easily offended by the prejudice of most people he meets and will not hesitate to point that out.

Equipment (if necessary): Noble-man's clothing. Somewhat on the extravagant side, like an Orc who tries to look civilized and distinguished so he just picked the most shiny and expensive clothes he could find. A couple of scrolls (blank), a quill and pen, and of course a signet ring to prove that he is indeed speaking for Orsinium.

Bio:
Matuk is a rarity in Orsimer society. While born to a pair of normal lumberjacks, he was selected by Gortwog (king of Orsinium) for a diplomatic program while still an infant. The selection was made through the rolling of a lot of dice over a list of names, since no Orsimer had yet the qualifications Gortwog was looking for.

Matuk was brought to the capital where he was brought before a group of instructors, who had been paid a fortune to reside at Orsinium for the next two decades and provide Matuk with a full Imperial educational program. This was something very few Orsimer had ever received before him, mostly due to the reigning prejudice of Orcs being nothing but braindead barbarians. At first the instructors proposed a lighter program, but Gortwog was adamant in proving that any Orsimer, even the son of a pair of lumberjacks, could mentally match any nobleman's son in Tamriel.

Now, well on the way to hitting sixty, Matuk is Orsinium's spokesman, having successfully completed his education and achieved some experience in the field.

PS: I'd like it if you people looked it over and told me if you preferred this, or the more standard "Hulk Smash!" arche-type.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 27 2009, 10:57 AM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
seerauna
post Jun 27 2009, 06:03 PM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

Name: Shen' Rique
Race: Khajiit

Skills: Able to speak in first person (although doesn't prefer it), reading, writing, and some skill with a dagger

Personality (just a quick summary): Usually somewhat peaceful, Shen' Rique has a quick temper and will not hesitate to use her dagger in some situations. She can be easily offended by the prejudices some carry against the best raced

Equipment (if necessary): A small silver dagger, a few extra pieces of parchment, quill, some finer pieces of clothing along with some less conspicuous clothes, and the signet ring that proves she's Elsweyr's ambassador

Bio: Can't think of anything right now I'll post it up later

--------------------
The arrow flies to kill
From the string it races
It’s only moments until,
It strikes.

Shadow in Darkness- My first ongoing FanFic!
+Quote Post
Illydoor
post Jul 7 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Hehe Cloudy, I definitely like that type of Orc better. Here's mine character for ye.

Name: Vandriel Blackthorn
Race: Elf of the Woodrealm

Skills: Treachery, betrayal, conniving and general underhanded trickery.

Personality: Sardonic and sly, Count Vandriel is a man full of seduction and satire who won't hesitate in saying things people don't want to hear, however is equally at comfort saying the things people do - but only when it has benefits for himself. Shares a particular hatred for all races, especially Orcs, Nords and Bretons.

Equipment: Silken black tunic, and a long flowing ebon cape with a silver-leaf brooch. He carries a ceremonial rapier with his Valenwood clan emblem on and an elven bow and quiver.

History: In the depths of Valenwood's capital city Eldenroot, suspended on the boughs of great oaks beneath the canopy, the name of Viscount Vandriel Blackthorn is whispered in fear. The political turmoil that poisons the Bosmer society is thicker and more unfathomable than the roots of the forest itself, and House Blackthorn is at the heart of it. Vandriel holds considerable power and influence over the various clans and houses within the woodland city, gained purely through wicked treachery and back-stabbing. He is adept at using seduction and deception to his benefit, though in Valenwood, that is the sign of a great politician.

Thusly, he has been sent by the Clan-lord to claim the province of Yokuda for Valenwood, however it's obvious Vandriel has ulterior motives, and is willing to do anything to carry them through...

This post has been edited by Illydoor: Jul 7 2009, 06:05 PM

--------------------
Have you ever thought about taking the dark and thorny path?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:32 PM