Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Discussion, Got a new idea, post it here!
Zorro
post Mar 13 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #281

Evoker

I haven't been able to do any work the in a while and my ruin pieces don't snap toghter so its pretty hard to make a dungeon, and i haven't found any goody trees for the island. Thats pretty much it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ximen
post Mar 17 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #282

Associate

Hi dark_Soul here is an idea maybe add some more buildings at the hideout and more ppl to hire like a

Weaver a man/women that lives in a house near blacksmith, u could buy the tricone hat there eye patches
pirate clothes u could also deliver cargo that got cloth in it for her when u do that say u give her a cargo of cloth she pgrade the shop and starts sell:

Red captain jacket
Red pirate tricone
Black Captain Jacket
Black pirate tricone

Farmer that lives in a farm near the sheep pen and some earth with grass growing on in the sheep pen and under the farm for planting onions potatos wheat etc...

Servants maybe make a meeting house/Dinning hall/Inn there ur captains could meet and discuss things.
And get food

Tax Man i dunno how to say it but a guy that says how much cargo u hold etc...

Rooms/Houses:

Cargo room:
Each time u loot a boat u get cargo maybe make it so the cargo getting added in this room when u cant hold more cargo go sell here the tax guy come in

Eviroment:

Maybe at the out of sea place there u battle add some sunken ship wrecks and stones/grass on bottom i dunno if it work with alive waters add some slaugther fish around the wrecks maybe
Maybe some isles to but just some treas and maybe a wreck on em

Ye this is my idea plz check it out Dark_Soul

+Quote Post
PreferredUsername
post Mar 17 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #283

Associate

I did look around at other topics, I haven't noticed anything new about the progress.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Mar 18 2008, 02:39 AM
Post #284

Agent

everything on the past 3 page of this topic is about progress and if you want to have some thing a little more explicite post made at Feb 4 2008, 11:28 AM .

o ya and your sujestion will be taking into cosideration maybe after the moddler have finish with his practicce work

--------------------
+Quote Post
snowice0
post Apr 5 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #285

Associate

im really exited that someone finally made a pirate mod for oblivion thanks but will the final come out with inebriation mod or should i install it now not expecting it to? also i have some suggestions

1. custom ship name. but it should only be changable/namable only once u complete a certain quest that lets you name and rename you ship (not sure what the spelling for chrien is)

2. Pirate arena not really an arena like the one in imperial city but more of one what once you get you pirate rating to 30+ (well really really high) the most blood thirsty pirates for money, gold, slaves, ship, or even a crew at your home base. also it should be out in the open sea...for example you will get a letter (found in a bottle tongue.gif ) and it says were to meet and when but not from who (it should be random on who it is so u must be prepared)

3. open ocean and ability to sail to imperial city and anvil (havnt played it yet dont have time but i will tomorrow so im not sure if you have this yet)

4. fully upgradeable base (i read this before but fell i should re-stat this) were u can get a bartender blacksmith and more example (stolen sorry tongue.gif)(you go to an inn and there is a bartender that doesnt want to work there anymore so u do a small quest and he will go to your base later you can take them an a voyage with the other 8+ 2 more people (example: bartender/blacksmith+your 8 crew mates) and he will get you ale and rum in the heat of battle and while sailing) also run cant be all bad wink.gif wink.gif i think it should help your crew get there motivation up and resist fire a bit(motivation as in blade and such)

5. random treasure maps from rich pirates as quests

6. a pirate cove where pirates can live and drink

7. another pirate cove to call your own once you get your ratting very high and do alot of quests

8. last biggrin.gif. another kind of arena only this one taken place in taverns to fight more maps, treasures, and such nothing to bid like a ship (if possible) just like number 2 only much smaller and not for a lot and you battle poorer pirates with less gold to go hunting for.

so like i said i havnt install this yet but will tomorrow tell me what you think i know its alot but i rather post it once then 50000 smaller ones =)

--------------------
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Apr 5 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #286

Agent

ok... must of that stuff is alerdy in the version ya got , but not the arenas

and continu playig the version ya got there not gona be a other realist befor we fish what we got ir

--------------------
+Quote Post
snowice0
post Apr 5 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #287

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Apr 5 2008, 03:19 AM) *

ok... must of that stuff is alerdy in the version ya got , but not the arenas

and continu playig the version ya got there not gona be a other realist befor we fish what we got ir

thank you download time

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jasel Whiteweaver
post Apr 10 2008, 02:53 AM
Post #288

Associate

I can not find Crom. (They guy you have to kill to get the Shipwright to join your crew). Does he only appear once you reach a certain pirate? Can someone tell me what I need to do to find him?

Also is there gonna be a final version?
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Apr 10 2008, 03:16 AM
Post #289

Agent

the only pirate you need to kill in this mods are the tow bounty hunter , for the first mate you dont need to kill anybody nor for any sailor

yes

and finaly this question is suposed to be asked in SPOILER not in discusion

--------------------
+Quote Post
Von-Licton-Styne
post Apr 10 2008, 07:44 AM
Post #290

Associate

Hi there im new and i was wondering if you would be able to tell me roughly what time you think the mod will be finished and also i don't know if you've solved this problem but if your ruin pieces aren't going together you could download Cello978's Fort Ruin modders resource
+Quote Post
ximen
post Apr 10 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #291

Associate

BarrelDragons u made any more progress on the next version or do we need to wait some more weeks sorry for bad english smile.gif
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Apr 10 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #292

Agent

day , week , month ,year , decaid? who can tell

and what the fort thingy is for again?

--------------------
+Quote Post
snowice0
post Apr 13 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #293

Associate

im not sure if any one has said this before but what if u make the wheel of the ship a mount so that u can control the ship in the seas also having a no boundary mod would help

--------------------
+Quote Post
browncoatgandalf
post Apr 13 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #294

Associate

great mod, can't wait for the whole thing.
i do have some problems with the beta, i don't know if you fixed it for the big release or not. i downloaded it off of TES Nexus (if that helps).
problems:
1. i exited the door of the bilge monkey (not the door you enter in, it's the door that would lead to the "deck", it opens facing to the ocean and ships) and i could not go back in through that door and i ended up jumping over the side to get off.

2. i couldn't get the owner of the bilge monkey to sell me anything after i talked to the archer first mate but after i hired the cursed first mate he would sell me things.

3.this might be fixed already but sometimes the slaughterfish float above the water and twice i've had one jump between me and a sailor and i hit it insead of the sailor, as in it was jumping over the merchant ship.

A few ideas i just had, i feel like the skooma should have a place to be hidden on ships, it wouldn't end well if a merchant ship was checked by the navy and they found moonsugar and skooma out in the open. and you could have a reward system for which kind of jolly roger you get, like a new pirate has the standard skull and swords and then say every 10 pirate ratings you could get a new, different jolly roger, and say the highest possible rating is 100, at 100 you get a jolly roger like the one Jack Sparrow has in World's End on the liitle sailboat, just an idea.
again, great mod. i really enjoy it, keep up the good work.

This post has been edited by browncoatgandalf: Apr 13 2008, 11:01 PM
+Quote Post
ThomasPirate
post Apr 18 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #295

Associate

Is there away to get more ships in your hide out? becuase i saw some pics of more then one in there i i was wondering if they where like previews or what you can do now
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Apr 19 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #296

Agent

pirate riting lvl?

--------------------
+Quote Post
gaps1
post Apr 19 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #297

Retainer

Hi Barreldragons

Just thought i should let you no that the download no longer works, Just in case someone wants to re-upload it to TesNexus. Cheers
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Apr 19 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #298

Agent

all right will work on that

--------------------
+Quote Post
Memphis
post Apr 22 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #299

Associate

I love the pirate Isle but there are 3 major problems I have with it (it may just be me but)
1. For some reason I can't get back to the pirate isle from anvil so I'm kinda annoyed with that
2. I don't get any pirate reputation for defeatin an imperial navy ship, it would sem that I would be more infamous for destroying a group of well trained soldiers then shaking down some merchants.
3. I don't have any quest markers on my compass, which means I had no clue who the mercenaries were who were hired to kill that captain, and I had no clue where the count of that town was.
I'm sorry for bringing these up, I don't want to be a pain, I know it's tedius work to fix every little thing, but I really love your mod and want you to be aware of these problems.
+Quote Post
Memphis
post Apr 22 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #300

Associate

biggrin.gif Just got a geat idea reguarding sea monster. When you set sail to a specific Islnd your ship gets attacked by a giant dreugh and you get damaged and are forced to land on an unknown uncharted island. The dreugh keeps chasing you through it and is too tough to kill with regular weapons, so for the first part of the quest you just have to run away. Thats all I got right now, you don't have to use this, I just thought it was an interesting idea for an innovative quest.
+Quote Post

19 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:07 PM