Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Quick Questions.
Blackthorne
post Sep 25 2008, 07:17 AM
Post #1

Retainer

Hey guys, got two questions for you.

First off I have Oblivion on the 360, and it's the orginal. Now what I'm wondering is if I decide to get the GOTY edition will my save on the orignal copy be transfered over or will I have to restart the game from the very begining?

Second, During the fighters guild quest "The Noble's Daughter" I took Shadowmere(the horse given to you by Lucien Lachance during the Dark Botherhood quest) into battle with me. When all 3 Orgs were did Shadowmere was with me. As I walked over to The Lady Orc, Shadowmere was gone and when I later fasttracked back to Lord Rugdumps home Shadowmere was also missing. Guess my question is did I loose Shadowmere or is the horse just somewhere out in the wild?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Sep 25 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #2

Forum Bard
Group Icon

As for your first question, the answer is yes. Your game will continue from your last save even if you buy GOTY edition, but with the extra content available to you after you download it. That being said, my opinion is go and buy the GOTY addition right now because the added content is well worth the extra cash. I didn't care much for the original version of oblivion but the shivering isles is worth buying just for the cool new things it adds to the game.

The second question I'm afraid I can't help you with though. Sorry mate I just don't know anything about it.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Sep 25 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

If Shadowmere gets lost, she returns to Fort Farragut (Lucien's hideout near Cheydinhal; i.e. where you found her the first time).

This post has been edited by mplantinga: Sep 25 2008, 03:27 PM
+Quote Post
Blackthorne
post Sep 26 2008, 01:44 PM
Post #4

Retainer

Ah Thank you both! the GOTY will have to wait though, as I found it used at Gamestop but I want to make sure its still there.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Dec 20 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

Why don't you just download Shivering Isles and Knights Of The Nine from xbox live marketplace?

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Syndelius Daerleth
post Dec 20 2009, 03:19 AM
Post #6

Retainer

as for the first one good question that i dont know but as for the second i do know shadowmere goes back to fort farragut so just fast travel over there and he should be there if not wait a couple of days if he still isent there you game glitched

--------------------
I am the Godess of Oblivion
And a proud Female Gamer...

+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Dec 21 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Syndelius Daerleth @ Dec 20 2009, 03:19 AM) *

as for the first one good question that i dont know but as for the second i do know shadowmere goes back to fort farragut so just fast travel over there and he should be there if not wait a couple of days if he still isent there you game glitched

The questions are answered...

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 5 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

The save data transfers? Thats a relief! I have the origional atm as I swapped from ps3 to xbox. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:04 PM