Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do Battlehorn Men-at-arms respawn?
Feralikazam
post Jan 10 2012, 01:32 AM
Post #1

Retainer

Well I got a new 360. My ps3 is now collecting dust. Thanks to a video on youtube I found out how to ghetto rig my old xbox's harddrive into the slim's hard drive slot. So now I have my very old character Enmudeos who is at level 50. I'm trying to max all of his skills out and I'm almost at 100 with H2H. I've been beating up the Orc in the cellar of the castle but it's gotten boring, even though it is fun knocking him out and watching him fly across the room after being bitchslapped from a backwards power attack. Anyone know the answer to this because I want to beat the hell out of everyone in the castle except for unique NPCs. Sort of like a fighting tournament, just to see if any of them can beat me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 10 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

I've checked the Uesp for you. As far as I can tell, everyone is either immortal or respawns. The exception to this is the castellan (or his replacement if you killed him.), which apparently needs to be rebought. I could not find out if the dog is immortal or not.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jan 11 2012, 04:29 AM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

Blimey... huh.gif ...

I've never heard of this bit...Where's this then?...
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 11 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

It's one of those paid dlc bits. Battlehorn castle or whatever it's called.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 20 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Feralikazam @ Jan 9 2012, 07:32 PM) *

Well I got a new 360. My ps3 is now collecting dust. Thanks to a video on youtube I found out how to ghetto rig my old xbox's harddrive into the slim's hard drive slot. So now I have my very old character Enmudeos who is at level 50. I'm trying to max all of his skills out and I'm almost at 100 with H2H. I've been beating up the Orc in the cellar of the castle but it's gotten boring, even though it is fun knocking him out and watching him fly across the room after being bitchslapped from a backwards power attack. Anyone know the answer to this because I want to beat the hell out of everyone in the castle except for unique NPCs. Sort of like a fighting tournament, just to see if any of them can beat me.

The Battlehorn followers respawn if they die while following the player. Oddly enough, I had one die at the Battle for Bruma - looted his body even. Went back and got another, and while he was following me we passed the battlegrounds in Bruma where the great gate had been (siege machine, etc.) - and the one that had died was up walking around in circles! I sent him home, but don't know if he ever returned or not (they all kind of look alike).

I'm sure if you kill a named person they will be gone for good.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 20 2012, 03:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:16 PM