Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help: Lion Pelt
Neo Bandit
post Mar 30 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #1

Retainer

I need a lion pelt for one of the shrine quests but I don't know where to find them. What region has lots of lions? I have no problem finding wolves, bears, ogres, cliff-racers... Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Mar 30 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

There was one in an abandoned farm but I sold it.
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Mar 31 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

do the very first fighters guild quest (it takes place in Anvil). It's about a lady who has a lot of pet rats and they are dying because a hungry mountain lion keeps eating them. you then have to go kill a pack of these hungry mountain lions in the hills behind the town (a guy helps you kill them) and after you kill all the hungry mountain lions, you can collect as many pelts as you want!

I'm stumped on the shrine quest that you are trying to obtain (if it's molag-bals shrine that is). Molag Bal asks you to go ask a guy to kill you with a cursed mace (I think he says that he will revive you or something) but the guy that you have to ask to kill you is a war-veteran who lost his wife when he was away fighting. I think that he says that since he didn't get to be with his wife during her final hours that he will never raise another weapon again and when I attack him he says "stop it friend, I will not fight you" (this is where I'm stumped).

So if you actually find a way to complete this quest, please tell me because I already made a thread thats asking how to complete it.

This post has been edited by xycolian: Mar 31 2006, 12:50 AM

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Mar 31 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Mountain lions live in the mountains. A bit southeast of azuras shrine.
+Quote Post
nazgul111
post Apr 2 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #5

Associate

hey guys, im really stuck i need to get 20 bear pelts but i cant find them ANYWHERE!!! where can i find them
+Quote Post
Neo Bandit
post Apr 2 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #6

Retainer

If you want bear pelts, follow the road near Skingrad. They are everywhere! I can't ride my horse because he will get mutilated by them. I think you might have to be at a certian level before you start seeing bears everywhere though. (I'm level 22.)
+Quote Post
Wheeze
post Apr 2 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #7

Retainer

QUOTE(Neo Bandit @ Mar 30 2006, 07:09 PM)
I need a lion pelt for one of the shrine quests but I don't know where to find them. What region has lots of lions? I have no problem finding wolves, bears, ogres, cliff-racers... Thanks.

Well i have found " Mountain Lions" in the mountains outside Anvil but that was only the first Fighters guild quest where i found the mountainlions
+Quote Post
nazgul111
post Apr 2 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #8

Associate

thanks guys!!! you saved me biggrin.gif much appreciated...is that the right spelling lol?
+Quote Post
nazgul111
post Apr 2 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #9

Associate

sorry to bother lol but what side of skingrad.....east or west road?
+Quote Post
Neo Bandit
post Apr 3 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #10

Retainer

Hmmm... I don't know the orientation of the road for sure. I think it is west. I know it goes by an Oblivion gate. Oh, and when you are on the road walking away from Skingrad, there is a lake on the right. Sorry about the cryptic directions.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:04 PM