> Guild Discussion
Kane
post Mar 10 2020, 03:13 PM
Post #1981

Master
Group Icon

Ya boy's new mic is on the way to his house. cool.gif

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 10 2020, 05:31 PM
Post #1982

Paladin
Group Icon

Did you get a combo mic/headphone?

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Kane
post Mar 10 2020, 06:00 PM
Post #1983

Master
Group Icon

No, just a stand mic. I already have nice headphones that aren't that old.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 22 2020, 11:45 PM
Post #1984

Paladin
Group Icon

Happy news today. Stargelman asked for an invite into the guild. Grits promptly did so, then I followed by promoting him so he can access supplies in the guild bank. Starge admits he is playing ESO because he's stuck at home and not sure if he'll stick around but it certainly is nice to see him in ESO. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 23 2020, 06:54 AM
Post #1985

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 22 2020, 06:45 PM) *

Happy news today. Stargelman asked for an invite into the guild. Grits promptly did so, then I followed by promoting him so he can access supplies in the guild bank. Starge admits he is playing ESO because he's stuck at home and not sure if he'll stick around but it certainly is nice to see him in ESO. smile.gif

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 1 2020, 07:50 PM
Post #1986

Councilor
Group Icon

Next Guild meeting is within the Anniversary event, which means some group dailies (dungeon, WB, etc.) are eligible for goodies. We should take advantage!

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 1 2020, 11:57 PM
Post #1987

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm game! I moved my Zoom cocktail party to Saturday, so I'll be ready to rack up some dailies. And relax and chat, of course!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 2 2020, 12:24 AM
Post #1988

Paladin
Group Icon

Good idea, ghastley! Buffy's up for it. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 2 2020, 01:07 AM
Post #1989

Ancient
Group Icon

Whatever we are doing, I'm game for!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Apr 2 2020, 08:54 PM
Post #1990

Mouth
Group Icon

I also request that we do some DLC WBs. Cincy only has 1 left in Hew's Bane, both in Clockwork City (he's never even seen them), both in Southern Elsweyr (also have never seen them), and 6 in Craglorn. Evelona has a lot of the regular WBs to do as well, if that is what people would prefer to do.

Also, if we have enough time and anyone is up for it, I would like to do Lair of Maarselok and/or Moongrave Fane. I really want that 3rd tablet for my Hall of the Lunar Champion so I can finally finish the damn place.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Apr 2 2020, 08:55 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Apr 3 2020, 11:13 PM
Post #1991

Mouth
Group Icon

In case any of you come on here, my wi-fi decided to cut out. Trying to finagle with it and get back in game.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 4 2020, 12:04 AM
Post #1992

Paladin
Group Icon

A great guild meeting today, with a large group - Rader, ghastley, Grits, starge, KC, me. Starge did not have discord voice so we all dropped off voice and went to text only, which worked fine of course. Then we did a full run of all six world bosses in Shadowfen that went very well. Kudos to Rader for doing a superb job as group leader and also to Grits for some great tanking.

mALX told me this morning that her puter is keeping her out of the game. Later in the day, after talking with her puter repair folks, it seems like a new monitor will be the fix. So we missed her at the meeting.

After the WB run was done, KC, starge and I had to go. Thanks to those who made it and we missed those who couldn't. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 12 2020, 05:25 PM
Post #1993

Ancient
Group Icon

"Houston: We have a problem..."

May is coming fast; and that means the new Chapter will be dropping ... and right now I don't have a computer that can even log onto ESO. My PC is in the repair shop; but they may or may not be able to fix it; and if it costs a lot to repair = might be iffy on whether I will be able to afford to buy this chapter in a timely manner for the Guild Hall.

So first off: DON'T SEND ME any donations toward Crafting Tables until I know if I'll be able to even get in game again; or if I am able to get that DLC anytime soon !!!! I can't even log into game to send the donations back to you right now!

** If anyone has any donations toward these tables; either hold off till we know something or Ghastley will tell you what to do with them after he decides what to do.

Secondly:

If the worst case scenario ends up being the case: the new tables will have to be housed permanently in another member's Primary Residence (just like how Monkey housed the Cyrodiil Tables for us until I could get them for the Guild Hall).

That could be a necessary conversation to have = any one who might want to volunteer the use of their Primary Residences and Ghastley; our Fearless Co-Guild Master (*bows to image of Hazmick*).

I will hopefully be able to keep you informed on my situation so you can plan accordingly; but wanted to make sure absolutely no donations were sent to my in-game mail box because I have no way to return them at all right now. (and also wanted to make sure you had a heads up on my issue so you can have a "Contingency Plan" in place in case I am unable to get back in game anytime soon (or get this Chapter in any timely way for those who will need it).

This post has been edited by mALX: Apr 12 2020, 05:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 12 2020, 06:56 PM
Post #1994

Paladin
Group Icon

No worries, mALX, and I sure hope you get your puter up and running again soon. I'm sure you're frustrated not being able to play! Hug_emoticon.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 13 2020, 04:09 AM
Post #1995

Councilor
Group Icon

The need for more tables is still a way off. Plenty of time to get your machine working again. We'll just hold the contributions until you're ready to receive them.

This latest event wil have given us enough motifs and sealed writs to stay busy with the existing styles. The new one can wait.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 13 2020, 01:17 PM
Post #1996

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, I hope you get your machine working soon! I'm sorry that you're having this trouble.

In the meantime if anyone needs to use a Blacksmithing, Clothing, or Woodworking station from one of the new sets and doesn't have the DLC or chapter, I can go attune a station and put it in one of my houses for you to use. I still have the free ones that they gave us however long ago that was.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 20 2020, 07:37 PM
Post #1997

Councilor
Group Icon

If mALX confirms she's good to go, I have a set of stations ready to send. And Laurie still has a 60-slot chest full of writs to work through!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 20 2020, 07:46 PM
Post #1998

Ancient
Group Icon

Not good to go yet; and not sure when or if I will be able to buy the new Chapter. I did pick up my PC from the shop; but it was already having problems again the first day = not sure if what I did to fix it worked or not. Plus = I spent my entire month's income between the repair and the paperwork I am now needing to do for getting my (late) husband's affairs in order. Urk.

Sorry everyone; if someone else can get them and house them at their house = I would so appreciate it. Whenever I get everything straightened out and can afford it, I will try to get the Chapter and buy the tables for the Guild Hall; but it may be quite a while before I can.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 25 2020, 06:50 PM
Post #1999

Ancient
Group Icon

Okay, Gosse contacted me in game today = she added some Master Writs to the Guild Bank to go toward the new Crafting Sets. Since I won't be doing these sets; please = whoever is; please use them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Apr 26 2020, 05:43 PM
Post #2000

Master
Group Icon

Like Grits, I also have the free attainable tables (blacksmithing, clothing and wood) that I can attune to any of the new sets. That only leaves the Jewelry table to get, and I'm more than happy to do it. If Grits does one set, and I do another, that leaves, what one more set to get for the guild?

Currently my homes are closed, but I will be happy to open one up again with that set for the guild to use.

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 98 99 100 101 102 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 AM