Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WG: The Great Hunt
Rohirrim
post Sep 4 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

This is the thread for Khan, Hjalbir and Lycus' hunt in the Great Forest. If anyone want's to drop in, now would be the time.

This post has been edited by Rohirrim: Sep 4 2013, 12:52 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 7 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Lycus returned the look to Hjalbir, running his hand over his beard. He spotted Khan a few feet away walking ever so slowly and whistling jolly tune, dressed in much lighter clothing.

So, he has learned something afterall.

"Temptation has me willing to go off on my own with another capable hunter," he says. "But I might consider otherwise."

It was obvious now that the two mages would not be going. That was good. He'd rather not have those bumbling spellcasters burn the entire forest down in search for a panicking deer.

The others, however, would be going along. Lycus angled his spear tip just above his shoulder as he stood up, craning his neck back and forth to loosen the muscles. He would need all the comfort his body could offer, for he wanted to be as agile and efficient as possible. With that thought, he looked at the unarmored horse.

Khan wanted to ride to the hunt, Lycus realized.

That is something he could not do. He hadn't rode a horse since he last arrived, and the last horse was under the command of a bosmer who found a manner to tame the beast lest it sensed the true nature hidden beneath Lycus' muscled flesh. He'd rather walk than try to ride a horse. And quite frankly he was doubting to even join Khan in the hunt.

But the fruits of the trip outweight the company. He would do it for the sport, and for the food.

As soon as Khan got closer, Lycus looked over at Hjalbir and back into the forested area.

I'll oblige. Just this once.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Rohirrim   WG: The Great Hunt   Sep 4 2013, 12:48 AM
Uleni Athram   Just when Hjalbir was consulting the map and their...   Sep 4 2013, 01:04 AM
Rohirrim   Khan stood his ground. "You're a Nord, co...   Sep 4 2013, 01:09 AM
Uleni Athram   It seemed to Hjalbir that Khan truly wished violen...   Sep 4 2013, 01:17 AM
Rohirrim   Khan planted the sword in the ground at his feet a...   Sep 4 2013, 01:26 AM
Uleni Athram   HJalbir held his face with one hand. He held his g...   Sep 4 2013, 04:35 PM
Rohirrim   Khan stood there for several moments, reading Hjal...   Sep 4 2013, 05:29 PM
Darkness Eternal   After Khan had his emotional breakdown and the Nor...   Sep 4 2013, 07:00 PM
Rohirrim   Khan had decided on his apparel. He wore a fur kil...   Sep 5 2013, 01:54 AM
Uleni Athram   Hjalbir seated himself at his borrowed stool, watc...   Sep 5 2013, 03:08 PM
Rohirrim   Khan stopped whistling and sat cross-legged on th ...   Sep 7 2013, 07:13 PM
Darkness Eternal   We fish. Lycus didnt wait for a reply. He got ...   Sep 10 2013, 12:16 AM
Rohirrim   Khan smiled at Lycus' swift departure. "A...   Sep 10 2013, 12:31 AM
Uleni Athram   When Lycus left with the haste of an alpha wolf, a...   Sep 11 2013, 06:43 PM
Darkness Eternal   Lycus agreed with Hjalbir's warning. Anything ...   Sep 17 2013, 05:56 PM
Rohirrim   Khan nodded. He pulled Bran beside him, and began ...   Sep 19 2013, 11:01 PM
Uleni Athram   Hjalbiur had to instruct the less-adroit archers o...   Sep 21 2013, 06:12 AM
Rohirrim   Khan had come over to the slain deer, surveying th...   Sep 21 2013, 06:31 AM
Uleni Athram   The Nord looked up from skinning the deer he kille...   Sep 21 2013, 06:49 AM
Rohirrim   Khan nodded, wordless. He led the party through a ...   Sep 21 2013, 08:28 AM
Uleni Athram   Hjalbir mulled the plan over, fist under chin, sta...   Sep 25 2013, 05:43 PM
Darkness Eternal   Khan moved into position like a lion hunting for h...   Sep 30 2013, 12:22 AM
Rohirrim   "Right then." Hjalbir's plan showed ...   Sep 30 2013, 08:21 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:01 PM