98 Pages V « < 81 82 83 84 85 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
Acadian
post Oct 31 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #1641

Paladin
Group Icon

Great shots, Rader! They quite capture what Cincy's been up to. Love that he and Shontu were able to get together for some reptilian escapades. The devs sure did a nice job with the sky in Summerset I think. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 31 2019, 09:04 PM
Post #1642

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: My main ID is Xenaclone. Xenaclone is the original name I used way back in 1997 after joining the Xena.com chat forums. Ahh, anybody remember chatting? smile.gif

ghastley you make a good point. Until Beth or Zenimax makes a game in which we can circle all of Nirn in one direction, who's to say the planet isn't flat?

Rader: Love the castle siege pics (I'll assume that's what they are). And yes, Lopov told me you and he joined up and defeated some monster last week. That must'a been fun.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 31 2019, 01:56 PM) *

so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.

Believe me I have tried! biggrin.gif Forget ESO, the Crow won't play any game newer than Fallout 3. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 31 2019, 09:05 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 1 2019, 01:01 AM
Post #1643

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 04:04 PM) *

Acadian: My main ID is Xenaclone. Xenaclone is the original name I used way back in 1997 after joining the Xena.com chat forums. Ahh, anybody remember chatting? smile.gif

ghastley you make a good point. Until Beth or Zenimax makes a game in which we can circle all of Nirn in one direction, who's to say the planet isn't flat?

Rader: Love the castle siege pics (I'll assume that's what they are). And yes, Lopov told me you and he joined up and defeated some monster last week. That must'a been fun.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 31 2019, 01:56 PM) *

so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.

Believe me I have tried! biggrin.gif Forget ESO, the Crow won't play any game newer than Fallout 3. sad.gif

*mALX immediately flies in to defend the poor misaligned Crow...*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 1 2019, 11:04 AM
Post #1644

Master
Group Icon

@Rader - nice pics of the Argonians meeting in Crow's Wood! goodjob.gif

Great pics of Cinci's adventures from the Summerset Isle. Uh oh, Mephala looks dangerous. Nocturnal not so much, probably because of her outfit. tongue.gif

@Renee - welcome Ana Khanda! Looking ominous, are we? Where did she start? Vvardenfell?

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 4 2019, 08:58 PM
Post #1645

Master
Group Icon

Reading lessons in riding

Kragenmoor

Western Stonefalls

Light in the cave

Brothers of Strife

This post has been edited by Lopov: Nov 4 2019, 08:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 4 2019, 09:56 PM
Post #1646

Paladin
Group Icon

Good job to Shonta going through Stonefalls. That's a beautiful cave!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 4 2019, 10:33 PM
Post #1647

Ancient
Group Icon

Stonefalls looks pretty stony.

Awesome plants in the cave!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 7 2019, 07:34 PM
Post #1648

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian & SubRosa - the Fungal Grotto is a beautiful cave indeed, but it turned out to be a group dungeon, so we left it behind for now, because nobody was around, that my Argonian could join.

That's what I got when I previewed the wedding dress on Shonta Quassan.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 7 2019, 08:11 PM
Post #1649

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 4 2019, 02:58 PM) *

Oh, I love that Brothers of Strife rock formation! Always brings an emotional feeling to see that when knowing the story behind it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 7 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #1650

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 7 2019, 01:34 PM) *

@Acadian & SubRosa - the Fungal Grotto is a beautiful cave indeed, but it turned out to be a group dungeon, so we left it behind for now, because nobody was around, that my Argonian could join.

Khajiit and I went through Fungal Grotto this morning = my Pia character has been going through it once per day since the Witches Festival started (whenever she can get someone to go with her, she can't do it by herself).

Those Undaunted Group dungeons were originally set up for characters over level 45; but they toned them down since the "One Tamriel" patch. Still, characters without CP Points probably need a full group with them; or at least 3 (one Healer a good DPS that is able to take a few hits).

It is actually the easiest Group dungeon in the entire game; but I can still remember trying this one out with Misa in her early (pre-CP Point) days and dying so many times that she finally released a caged Dreugh = jumped in his cage and shut herself in it and started begging for help in the Chat Box. Someone came to her rescue; and helped her escape out the way she had come (didn't bring her through the dungeon the rest of the way).

It is really funny now to be able to wipe through those same mobs with Pia that killed Misa so many times! I've never forgotten when I couldn't, though. Feels good to actually be able to see the growth!

HA! My girl Misa wears the man's Wedding suit; and your male wears the dress! rollinglaugh.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 7 2019, 08:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 8 2019, 03:35 PM
Post #1651

Councilor
Group Icon

The way the group dungeons work is that you can queue up for them and the game will put you with three others into an instance of your own, or you can enter the door with a group of up to four, and the instance is created then. So if you go in solo, the game treats you as a group, and you have it all to yourself. Nobody else can join you, except by grouping with you before they enter.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 9 2019, 10:20 AM
Post #1652

Councilor
Group Icon

Lopov, that one cave shot is really spooky. It was fun meeting up with Shonta a couple days ago.

Last night I had a solo session with my first person in this game, which was good because I sort of got to know her better. Here are a few things I've learned. She's a Redguard Nightblade, somewhat antisocial, and she has no idea how she got to Morrowind. But she likes it here because it is warm. Ana's fixing to stay awhile. She grew up in Windhelm, where she became quite a sneaky-looking sort, for whatever reason. I suppose growing up Redguard in a town full of Nords has something to do with it.

Ana Khanda

She likes Vvardenfell's warm water

Likes Vvardenfell's warm weather

Spends a lot of time sneaking

Really likes blending in.

And Shonta Quassan is currently her only friend. Hmm, where is that lizard?

emot-ninja1.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 9 2019, 10:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 9 2019, 11:14 AM
Post #1653

Master
Group Icon

Shonta Quassan enjoyed meeting Ana Khanda. She seemed distrustful at the beginning, and didn't talk much, but as they got to know each other better, Ana became more talkative.

Meeting in Seyda Neen

Don't mess with me

Not to be messed with

Ana's buyin', Shonta's waitin'

Creature down

Having a break

Zainsipilu

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 9 2019, 05:51 PM
Post #1654

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes! She is distrustful. Wow, you picked that up. I liked that moment of tension when Shonta asked how Ana is able to sneak so often. laugh.gif That sure was an interesting RP, meeting up finally.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 9 2019, 07:39 PM
Post #1655

Paladin
Group Icon

For Renee and Lopov -

Welcome to Ana - so glad she's enjoying MW.

How fun to link up with Shonta and enjoy some drink and adventure.

Thanks for the wonderful screenshots of their time together. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 9 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #1656

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 9 2019, 04:20 AM) *

Lopov, that one cave shot is really spooky. It was fun meeting up with Shonta a couple days ago.

Last night I had a solo session with my first person in this game, which was good because I sort of got to know her better. Here are a few things I've learned. She's a Redguard Nightblade, somewhat antisocial, and she has no idea how she got to Morrowind. But she likes it here because it is warm. Ana's fixing to stay awhile. She grew up in Windhelm, where she became quite a sneaky-looking sort, for whatever reason. I suppose growing up Redguard in a town full of Nords has something to do with it.

Ana Khanda

She likes Vvardenfell's warm water

Likes Vvardenfell's warm weather

Spends a lot of time sneaking

Really likes blending in.

And Shonta Quassan is currently her only friend. Hmm, where is that lizard?

emot-ninja1.gif

WOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!! You are finally playing!!!! WOO HOO !!! Awesome shots of Ana and Vvardenfekk! And it is so great to meet friends in game like Lopov, isn't it? It is very cool knowing we are in the same realm together; even if we only see each other by chance here and there!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 9 2019, 05:14 AM) *

Shonta Quassan enjoyed meeting Ana Khanda. She seemed distrustful at the beginning, and didn't talk much, but as they got to know each other better, Ana became more talkative.

Meeting in Seyda Neen

Don't mess with me

Not to be messed with

Ana's buyin', Shonta's waitin'

Creature down

Having a break

Zainsipilu

Oh, I love these pics of your day together!!! This is AWESOME!!! And what in the world gorgeous outfit is that Ana is wearing? I don't recognize it!!! Do we all need to make her some armor? She is sneak-erific; so probably Medium armor would suit her best; and I see a bow on her back too; so that goes with a Stamina character. What do you say, Renee? We love welcoming our new members with whatever armor they need!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 9 2019, 08:02 PM
Post #1657

Ancient
Group Icon

Cool seeing Ana and Shonta hang out. Since she is Ana Khonda, does that make her an honorary Argonian?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 9 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #1658

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: That was an enormously fun session. We both decided to meet in roleplay mode, so it was like they were asking questions about each other, an Argonian and a Redguard getting to know one another. If we had to communicate as humans we simply used parenthesis. (I'm taking a break for 2 mins) for instance.

mALX: Lol finally I get playing, right? biggrin.gif In the first pic, Ana is wearing the Slave Jerkin which was part of her tutorial. In all the ohter pics she found some sort of Bosmer armor she found in a crate.

It is really hard to find clothes / light armor in this game! Nobody sells it (so far) that we've found. Ana's not interested in crafting yet, so it took us ages to find that armor set.

SubRosa: You have to try this game, if you haven't yet. If only for the super-smooth frames. My 6-yaer old rig is making 100 frames a second on High settings, and I mean, there is NO lag. OH, sometimes it'll dip to 99, but I mean that is it.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 10 2019, 07:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 9 2019, 10:10 PM
Post #1659

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 9 2019, 03:47 PM) *

Acadian: That was an enormously fun session. We both decided to meet in roleplay mode, so it was like they were asking questions about each other, an Argonian and a Redguard getting to know one another. If we had to communicate as humans we simply used parenthesis. (I'm taking a break for 2 mins) for instance.

mALX: Lol finally I get playing, right? biggrin.gif In the first pic, Ana is wearing the Slave Jerkin which was part of her tutorial. In all the ohter pics she found some sort of Bosmer armor she found in a crate.

It is really hard to find clothes / light armor in this game! Nobody sells it (so far) that we've found. Ana's not interested in crafting yet, so it took us ages to find that armor set.

SubRosa: You have to try this game, if you haven't yet. If only for the super-smooth frames. My 6-yaer old rig is making 100 frames a minute on High settings, and I mean, there is NO lag. OH, sometimes it'll dip to 99, but I mean that is it.

This is the outfit I'm talking about:

https://i.imgur.com/JYbvtmG.jpg

It is Adorable !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 9 2019, 11:49 PM
Post #1660

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 9 2019, 04:10 PM) *

This is the outfit I'm talking about:

https://i.imgur.com/JYbvtmG.jpg

It is Adorable !!!!

That was the slave jerkin she wore during the tutorial. Had something to do with her fooling other slavers.

--------------------
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 81 82 83 84 85 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:54 AM