Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Let's Show Off our Builds!, And no, Jerric, it's not a pickup line . . .
haute ecole rider
post Jul 15 2017, 05:37 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

So on my first official guild outing with mALX, Acadian, and Grits (Britta, Buffy and Jerric), we got to discussing builds and classes. mALX's Britta and my Maz are both DK's, but mALX kept insisting Maz has serious DPS skills. I got to wondering how our skills came to be so different, and thought we would post our builds and stats.

I found this really cool add-on (My Build) which lets me see all my character info on one screen. So here's a screenshot of Maz's build as of a month ago.

Maz's Build June 2017

I hope this gets everyone posting their builds and comparing notes!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ghastley
post Aug 14 2019, 02:43 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Since I posted her in another thread, I should revive this one, and post a few more, too.

Blossom

Other than the helm to match her shoulders, I'm not sure what to adjust next. Maybe re-arrange her CP for more critical, and less penetration.

All my characters need their Undaunted sets, and currently use crafted and overland sets.

Laurie Craft

She also has a set of purple Ebon Armory, but doesn't like the constant swirling lights.

Bo Dacius Sentinel's is the Spriggan's set bow.

Cat Man Dhou

Floozie De Fault

Minx of Morrowind

I need to get more recent versions for Unna, Spreads, and Taminwe. as we've changed a few items since I last did a screenshot.
And here are the others

Unna

Taminwe

Wizwen

Spreads

Suggestions on what to upgrade next are welcome. We have a few other dungeon set pieces in storage - some Leviathan, for example, but haven't put any effort into collecting yet. The exception was the Ebon Armory set already mentioned.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Aug 27 2019, 02:33 AM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:56 AM