Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Non-combat pets, Home and away
ghastley
post Oct 22 2019, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

None of my characters take a non-combat pet with them when they leave home, but the older half have a number of pets around the house. We have quite a selection available, but many of them just don't appeal, especially the new mummy!

Unna has a Sabre Cat kitten in front of the fire at Autumn's Gate, with a ball of twine. Her Snow Bear cub lives outside, along with a goat that was intended to keep the weeds down, but doesn't.

Blossom just has an Eschalette in the yard at Mournoth Keep. The house is a bit empty, so no pets inside.

Laurie has number of dogs in the yard at Twin Arches, and an Abacean cat has taken over her bed.

Cat Man Dhou has a pair of Fennec in a tent in the yard at Sleek Creek, and mudcrabs (real and mechanical) keeping the creek tidy.

Wizwen just has a pixie nixad in her Snugpod.

Taminwe hasn't really furnished Mathiisen Manor, so hasn't installed a pet. It's just a gallery for our Undaunted trophies right now.

Spreads is the same. The Coven Cottage only has a few woven Argonian furnishings, and we'll do the garden before she gets a pet to patrol it.

Minx is waiting for a Vvardenfell creature that would feel at home at Ald Velothi.

Floozie hasn't furnished Gardner house enough to have pets.

Bo hasn't chosen a pet yet either. Domus Phrasticus is a bit bare, too, although we did grab some Imperial furniture when the Impresario had it.

What do yours have, and do they take them out adventuring?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Grits
post Dec 13 2019, 11:28 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric is delighted with the Senchal Harbor Mutt. With its cheerful antics, floppy ears, and blonde fur it’s as close to Ulfe as he could hope to see in a game. I expect that she will not leave his side. wub.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:53 AM