Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Morrowind Mod Discussion Thread, a place for open discussions, idea and resource sharing etc
Renee
post Apr 15 2021, 12:51 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(macole @ Apr 14 2021, 10:59 PM) *

Which basic needs type mod did you choose? I’ve used Necessities of Morrowind before but I’m thinking on trying Ashfall with Taddeus' Foods of Tamriel on a new install sometime this year.

Had you given any thought on a leveling mod? I’m thinking of using a new leveling system Mort's Ultimate Leveling Experience (MULE) instead of GCD.

In Seyda Neen there is a shack you can acquire for free relatively early after completing a certain early quest.

Yes I know about the shack but that's part of the vanilla game. Now that I have the power of modding you see.... :devil: .... I can add extra little stuff. Heck I could add an entire shack somewhere and call it hers. I don't want to do this in Seyda Neen though....

Nexus is not working on my laptop, so I'll have to get back to you on the name of the needs mod. It's a newer one though, from 2020 or 2021. It only covers food and sleep. I don't want anything too comprehensive.

Nope, no leveling mods. I've always been happy with the way MW works. I do want to change other things, though. What is it you try to target with GCD or MULE?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2021 - 06:39 AM