X- Apperientice of Treydog [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
VERY BAD YOU NEVER SHALL STORYTELL AGAIN ARGH! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
JJPro612
post May 25 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Retainer

This is a Short Part. Im sorry for delaying a day or two, i would posted it earlier but, i went places.
*cough* Six Flags *end cough*

Life Begins
Chapter 2 Part 1

"15 days has passed Justin on land. 15 years of Training. You are very skilled now, but now you must train on your own.
I suggest that you never join the Blades, but its your choice. I say join a Great House, ether Hlaau. Redoran, or Televanni.
Join the Temple. Those are the musts. With your Assassin-type skill, use it for good, and destroy the bad. Also, I am pretty sure that Hlaau needs people like that. Morag Tong is a good Faction, Mephala and I see great things in that and you. Thives Guild is good, especially since the Cammona Tong is against it, but I think you'll be okay. Start off with joining a Great House, and work yourself up to getting a House provided by them, and try to become a Grandmaster." Vivec spoke.

"I thank you VIvec for Training me, I strongly do, I promise not to let you down. I just have one question..." Justin said.

"What is it?"

"What happened to Sedya Neen?"

"Fargoth did destroy a couple buildings, just the small shacks behind the Tradehouse. But the Morag Tong took care of it."

"Tell me more about the Morag Tong..."

"I can tell you a little, there Main HeadQuaters are somewhere in my city VIVEC. Eno Hlaau is the Master at the time. Cut i think he is getting old, and tried and needs a replacement. So, thats the man reason why Mephala and I suggest Joining the Morag Tong."

"Oh, I see. Is there any other Faction like Morag Tong?"

"One, Dark Brotherhood. I can't say more."

"Why not?"

"I said, I can't say more."

"Okay. Anything I should avoid before going back?"

"Yes, try not to steal to excessively, don't wear the Sacred Armor Indoril, and avoid Gaenor, I have a feeling he will figure out who you are. And Try to find Umbra."

"Umbra???"

"An Orc, never lost a battle, if you play your Fire Salts right, he will be your personal guard, and very good friend."

"Okay, I think I am ready. Let's Go Back.

"Very Well. Good Luck, Justin. I will see you again, or You will see me again.

End of Part 1 of 2
Coming Soon Part 2 of 3

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post May 25 2005, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

Short but nice. I picked above average. Try to make these parts alittle longer.

:goodjob:

you made two threads about this.
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post May 26 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #3

Retainer

i didnt make two threads did I?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rane
post May 26 2005, 06:10 AM
Post #4

Lurker
Group Icon

You did but I took care of the duplicate.
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post May 26 2005, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Rane]You did but I took care of the duplicate.[/quote]

Go Rane! wink.gif
+Quote Post
NEO256
post May 26 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #6

Retainer

Very short, can't make up anything... Need more of the story so I can tell if I like the story.

--------------------
Live if you can, die if you must.
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post May 27 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #7

Retainer

This Part is fairly strange. That’s all I can say.

Part 2

"One last thing, Justin. Be careful of the Dark Brotherhood, they can attack you at anytime. Ether when you’re sleeping or when you’re just traveling by foot. I know I said that the Morag Tong watches over you, you never know that the Dark Brotherhood might be watching over the Morag Tong. The Morag Tong is always in battles with the Brotherhood, and you can't ever determine the winner at anytime because the battles are so amazing, both are evenly skilled. The Morag Tong has people watching Morrowind everywhere, because the Brotherhood aren't used to the terrain like Morag Tong. But since the Brotherhood turf in unknown and Morag depends on defense rather then offence, the stakes are completely the opposite. So, if you ever come across a Brotherhood Agent, ether fight with the skills I taught you, or flee. If you do kill them, take there armor, it’s very strong, much better than that Chitin. Take it for two reasons: disguise if you ever find there hideout, and two it’s a very good choice until you get enough to by some Glass Armor." said Vivec.

"Alright." Justin replied.

Justin stepped out of the mist and back atop the lighthouse. The Mist disappeared, and Vivec let out a word of 'Good Luck'.
He went back down the lighthouse, and the lady living there asked Justin something.

"Young one, were you here to see it??"

"Look Lady I don't got tim...."

"It was amazing. Fargoth 15 days ago blew away his rage. No one knew he had that kind of power...."

"Listen Lady, that was 15 days ago, I really don't care!"

"Young Man, I'm a native on this soil. My ancestors were born here. Show me respect...I have enough of your additud..."

The lady fell to the floor. Justin didn't care though; he can smell the skooma while she was talking. He saw five bottles of illegal skooma on the floor, and all he was going to do was leave, getting caught with stuff is bad enough. Justin let the drunken lady sleep on the floor; he really didn't care about the Fargoth story anyway.

Justin stepped outside, and started walking toward the Silt Rider. Hrisskar stopped him at the bridge.

"Justin, where were you? If you kept that Gold!? You didn't you! Argh!"

"Hrisskar, I didn't even find it! Leave me alone!"

"You dirty thief, that’s my gold, hard work went into that. You’re dead!"

Hrisskar whipped out his Dagger. Justin whipped out his Iron Dagger. The men started circling around one another. The townsfolk gathered. The guards just stood there watching. Hrisskar swung, Justin dodged and Justin smacked Hrisskar's face with the blunt end of his dagger.

"Oh, now you’re dead S'wit!"

Hrisskar kicked Justin's dagger out of his hands then pushed him to the floor. Hrisskar put the blade to Justin's neck. Justin spat in his face and grabbed Hrisskar's dagger and his very own and cut him.

"ARGH! Die Fetcher!"

The guards rushed in, they didn't want anyone to be dead. They grabbed Hrisskar and roped him and took him to the docks to be delivered with the rest of the criminals on Tuesday to Ebonheart.

"You’re lucky he attacked you first Bosmer, or you'll be in Jail. But I got to say that was a hell of a good fight. Good Job kid." One of the guards complimented.

"Same here," Valvius Mevureius spoke out.

"Valvius Mevureius, how are you? I was meaning to talk to you about Darvame; I think she ripped me off when I traveled to
Balmora. The guy operating the Silt over at Balmora, even though he didn't know me. Asked for much cheaper than what Darvame called 15 gold as being a discount."

"Is that right?"

"You were right there why didn't you say anything?"

"Err...Ummmmm....Here have 100 gold my gift. Got to go see you later, Justin." Valvius said as he ran off.

"Strange guy now that I think of it." Justin thought.

Justin carried on. He paid Darvame 10 gold to bring him to Balmora again, and she accepted, like she didn't know what happened before. Justin didn't ask though.

Justin Arrived at Balmora at 10pm, and went to the Hlaau Council to join the Great House Hlaau.

End of Part 2

Coming Soon Part 3

To Rane: Thanks
To Neo: Um, the poll is about Chapter One

--------------------
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post May 28 2005, 02:25 AM
Post #8

Retainer

[quote=NEO256]Very short, can't make up anything... Need more of the story so I can tell if I like the story.[/quote]

Well, the poll is concerning Chapter 1, so I think you should read Chapter 1 and decide. If that is what your trying to say.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post May 28 2005, 04:45 AM
Post #9

Unregistered

Great next part. Glad to see it still comin.

:goodjob:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:38 PM