79 Pages V « < 56 57 58 59 60 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 29 2019, 01:29 AM
Post #1141

Mouth
Group Icon

I particularly like Blazing and The Fog, SubRosa.

As for me, MOAR Mariah. Almost all combat shots.

The Deadliest Shot in the Commonwealth

Gunning Down the Gunners

A Brief Respite

SLAP!

A Strangely Aloof Feral (A Glowing One resurrected him after I killed him, but after I killed the Glowing One this guy just shuffled along without a care. Until I killed him again. Earlier in the session, I had a strange bug where I was fighting a Super Mutant and he suddenly just went into a T-pose.)

The Commonwealth's Rooftop Crusader

Tag-Team

Stone Cold

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kane
post Jan 29 2019, 01:52 AM
Post #1142

Master
Group Icon

New computer is in, and I'm back babydoll!

The newest iteration of Elizabeth

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 29 2019, 11:27 PM
Post #1143

Ancient
Group Icon

RaderOfTheLostArk: Gunning Down the Gunners is very colorful

Enjoying some downtime with Pipes

I have had some strangely non-aggressive enemies before. But usually when I tried talking to them, they remembered that they wanted to kill me. Unsuccessfully. I have seen the T-pose before. It is the default position without animations. So something with the animations just broke there.

Mariah should get a jetpack. Then she can have some real fun on the rooftops.

Steve Austin! Not! laugh.gif

Kane: Elizabeth is looking like lots of freckly goodness!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 31 2019, 04:25 AM
Post #1144

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Jan 28 2019, 07:52 PM) *

New computer is in, and I'm back babydoll!

The newest iteration of Elizabeth

She's gorgeous!

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jan 28 2019, 07:29 PM) *

I particularly like Blazing and The Fog, SubRosa.

As for me, MOAR Mariah. Almost all combat shots.

The Deadliest Shot in the Commonwealth

Gunning Down the Gunners

A Brief Respite

SLAP!

A Strangely Aloof Feral (A Glowing One resurrected him after I killed him, but after I killed the Glowing One this guy just shuffled along without a care. Until I killed him again. Earlier in the session, I had a strange bug where I was fighting a Super Mutant and he suddenly just went into a T-pose.)

The Commonwealth's Rooftop Crusader

Tag-Team

Stone Cold

Is there a way to make these screenshots bigger? I can't see them; and "control/scroll-wheel" isn't enlarging them for some reason.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 19 2018, 04:27 PM) *

Renee: That was a great fight against Swan. He would hammer at her with that giant anchor, and she would block it with her sword (and take no damage). It really was a comic book fight! laugh.gif

Lopov: Tsuruhime is generally a nice person. Until she starts killing people.

Raider lends Tsuruhime a hand

Steam Punk

Fallen

Greygarden Dahling

Interview

Slicing

Dicing

I haven't found Greygarden yet; LOVE this shot of it! Interview and Steam Punk are awesome shots; your girl is beautiful! Ooh, I love the tips on fighting Swan! I've come close; but not done that fight yet. Is she a strictly melee build? Really interesting; I'd love to hear more about that!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 24 2018, 09:43 PM) *

Ooh, I love "Taking a Break!" Really nice shot; and great sitting pose! Is that a mod?

Oh! I see a Bobblehead!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 30 2018, 02:08 PM) *

Lopov: Now you reminded me of that place east of Oberland Station, with the skeleton underneath a tree that had fallen on them!

Rooftops

Tsuruhime does not know that she met Deacon

Don't look back

Right behind you baby

Pickman has some strange furnishings

Lopov averted

Obeisance to Bastet

These are all teasers for places I haven't found yet, lol. "Right Behind You" had me stunned for a minute till I read/heard the title = I thought for a minute we were going to find friendly super mutants somewhere!

The first super mutant I saw in game did not show with a red warning marker; so I was fooled into thinking they might be friendlies till I got up close. Next thing I knew I was in one heck of a fight!

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 31 2018, 09:12 AM) *

Gotta start the day off with some samurai stretches!

Indeed, she averted her eyes at the last moment. blink.gif Ever caught a character blinking before? I have.

Wonder what happened to those super muties? Let me guess. emot-ninja1.gif

I don't see the blink!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 31 2019, 05:05 AM
Post #1145

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 5 2019, 05:47 PM) *

Lopov: Tsuruhime has not done any of the main quest, except helping out Preston and company. So Deacon can be encountered. That was in Goodneighbor. He was just standing around the shops near the entrance. He did not have anything to say except the generic responses.

Renee: I think there was a corpse off-screen that she was looking at. I use the Player Head Tracking mod, so that happens.

I used to always accidentally take pics of my characters just as they blinked, so they came out with their eyes closes. It would drive me crazy! laugh.gif

You guessed right about what happened to the muties. The last thing that went through their minds was Tsuruhime's sword.

I have the high ground Anakin

Up close

Old guns

Out to sea

Sword vs Nuke

Tsuruhime made the news

Tsurhime has something to say

Silenced shotgun

Speed

It is really exciting to see you taking a character through as strictly melee! I used to LOVE doing unarmed/Hand to Hand characters in New Vegas!

I wanted Misa to go through without being forced into Power Armor; and wondered if you've ever had to put Power Armor on Tsurhime; and what armor she wears? I did pick up the Power Armor in Concord and bring it home to Sanctuary; but haven't even put a fusion core in it since then = still get the notice to do it in the game map. I just am hoping to get by without using it; but ... Misa died by some mosquitos; so ... laugh.gif

I loved these shots! Especially the "Old Guns," that actually looks like a place I've seen in real life Boston area!

My favorite shot is the Close-up shot of her at Fallons! Awesome shot!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 10 2019, 04:48 PM) *

Lopov: I don't think the raider had any hands left to carry that Fatman after Tsuruhime was done with him. wink.gif

She let her shotgun do the talking for her.

Renee: The giant monster is a Mirelurk Queen. They are a new critter in F4, basically on par with a Deathclaw.

I took a brief break from Tsuruhime to visit with Medusa

I was able to fix the issue I had previously, where her nose was still there (ghouls are not supposed to have them)

A nice walk in the radiation

What's up doc?

Lopov

Coming through

A ghoulish grin

Party crasher

Yikes!

Iron will

BWAAHAA! How do you get to play a ghoul? Oh, I was really surprised to see they do have a way via perks to mutate from being over-radiated to where radiation actually ends up making you regenerate health! Kind of takes away from the whole "radiated wasteland struggle to survive" idea; but not if you are playing a ghoul !!!

P.S. = did the Deathclaw in Concord seem unnaturally small vs previous Fallout game Deathclaws? I was kind of underwhelmed by it as an enemy when I got to Concord; but ... maybe they did that on purpose as a way to ease the player into that quest?

Are the Deathclaws in the rest of the game that small and easily killed, or was that one a baby or a fluke? (I haven't seen another one in game yet).

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 17 2019, 04:03 PM) *

Lopov: I like Medusa's eyes a lot. The gold color works perfect for ghouls.

Renee: The last time I tried playing Medusa I had to stop, because the nose thing was just bugging me too much.

I found a couple of mods that add more camo paint jobs to the power armor. I used a blue Navy one with Victoria (since she was a SEAL).

No meds today

Katana

Sword vs Claw

Face Off

Sneaking

Shooting

Ooh, these are nice shots! I love that mask, it reminds me of that "White Glove Society" in that hotel in New Vegas where they wore those masks!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 31 2019, 05:48 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 31 2019, 05:38 AM
Post #1146

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 22 2019, 04:45 PM) *

Nobody can take Teresa's place with the "Faint Smile!" All great shots, but boy is she fearless!
I was getting height-sick just looking at the screenshots!!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 31 2019, 05:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 31 2019, 05:55 AM
Post #1147

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 28 2019, 04:35 PM) *

Renee: The mask is from the the superhero Katana, who was a small influence on Tsuruhime.

You had better be safe than sorry if Loviatar is having lunch...

Chatty

Red hots

Blazing

Iron work

Tsuruhime is off to Far Harbor

The fog

A soft word, and a katana in the back...

Wow, your "Sneak" skill must be amazing!!! Great shots, especially that eerie "Fog" one!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 3 2019, 01:41 AM
Post #1148

Ancient
Group Icon

mALX: Tsuruhime is not strictly melee. That is too hard to do in Fallout games, as there are occasionally things like ceiling mounted turrets that you cannot reach. And sometimes you just want to reach out and touch someone. So she carries a sniper rifle in addition to her katana.

I use the Pose It mod for most of my poses.

Tsuruhime is not much for power armor. I think she wore the one suit from the Museum of Freedom for the fight against the Deathclaw (she took that one on in melee). But that is about it. Her jetpack does not work when wearing powered armor, and she likes it better than the armor. She could build a jetpack into the armor, but that would mean taking the Science skill all the way up to 4, which she would rather not do. I have a lot of pics on backlog, and some of the upcoming ones are with the Vim Power Armor, from Far Harbor.

I use a mod to play a ghoul. There are a couple of mods out that that let you do that. They all give you radiation immunity, which I did not really like. I prefer the Ghoulish perk you mentioned, that makes you regenerate health when taking rads. So I had to mod the mod to make that work.

The Concord Deathclaw is smaller and weaker than the other ones. They didn't want to kill your low level character with it.

Tsuruhime has her Sneak perk all the way, plus her Agility at 10, and a lot of the sneaking magazines. Plus the sneak bobblehead. So she is really good at sneaking up on people, even right in front of them.

Sneaking

Green Lantern

That's no truck...

That's a Hermit Crab!

Crabby Joe's

That is just... Ick!

Acadian

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 3 2019, 07:18 AM
Post #1149

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 2 2019, 07:41 PM) *

mALX: Tsuruhime is not strictly melee. That is too hard to do in Fallout games, as there are occasionally things like ceiling mounted turrets that you cannot reach. And sometimes you just want to reach out and touch someone. So she carries a sniper rifle in addition to her katana.

I use the Pose It mod for most of my poses.

Tsuruhime is not much for power armor. I think she wore the one suit from the Museum of Freedom for the fight against the Deathclaw (she took that one on in melee). But that is about it. Her jetpack does not work when wearing powered armor, and she likes it better than the armor. She could build a jetpack into the armor, but that would mean taking the Science skill all the way up to 4, which she would rather not do. I have a lot of pics on backlog, and some of the upcoming ones are with the Vim Power Armor, from Far Harbor.

I use a mod to play a ghoul. There are a couple of mods out that that let you do that. They all give you radiation immunity, which I did not really like. I prefer the Ghoulish perk you mentioned, that makes you regenerate health when taking rads. So I had to mod the mod to make that work.

The Concord Deathclaw is smaller and weaker than the other ones. They didn't want to kill your low level character with it.

Tsuruhime has her Sneak perk all the way, plus her Agility at 10, and a lot of the sneaking magazines. Plus the sneak bobblehead. So she is really good at sneaking up on people, even right in front of them.

Sneaking

Green Lantern

That's no truck...

That's a Hermit Crab!

Crabby Joe's

That is just... Ick!

Acadian

Well that encourages me that the sneak works well in this game! I'll have to keep working at it!

REALLY glad to hear I'll be able to get by without Power Armor the majority of the time! She has been wearing "Kellog's Outfit" since early on; I'm hoping to keep her in that as long as possible. So far it has done just okay for protection; but I do like the look of it.

Oh, and I'm really glad the rest of the Deathclaws won't be that easy to kill; that was a big disappointment. I thought it was going to be her first big fight!

Urgh; It looks like I'm going to end up having to start a new account with Nexus; they have locked me out of my account for being away from it for longer than 6 months; (even though I logged on with all the correct info). I was arguing with them over it; now Robin is ignoring my PM's to him. I won't support them again after this; they effectively robbed my Premium membership and uploaded mods from me. So far I've been holding off downloading any mods to keep from having to make up a new account.

What the... is that Hermit Crab alive? Is it stuck in that thing? I have to admit it looked kind of tasty poking out of that thing that called itself a "Lobster Grill!" - or did, until I saw that green thing in the (next to last) shot! Er...what is that? Gaaaaah!

One of the things (I actually noticed more in your screens than in game) was the blue sky; I was thrilled to see something other than the green sky of the previous Fallout games!

Great Shots!

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 3 2019, 07:26 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 4 2019, 01:56 PM
Post #1150

Master
Group Icon

Sundown on the open road
A fresh look for Hancock
A meeting of the minds
Introductions at Cabot House
I guess raiders get really bored sometimes...

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2019, 02:43 PM
Post #1151

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 07:56 AM) *

HOLY COW! Your graphics are amazing!!!!! Awesome shots!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 4 2019, 02:46 PM
Post #1152

Master
Group Icon

Thanks! The new PC lets me make the game much purtier than my old one did.
Wait until you see what I've done with Skyrim!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2019, 04:10 PM
Post #1153

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 08:46 AM) *

This is spectacular! This is the new PC you were telling us about? AWESOME !!!! goodjob.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 4 2019, 04:13 PM
Post #1154

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 4 2019, 10:10 AM) *

This is spectacular! This is the new PC you were telling us about? AWESOME !!!! goodjob.gif

Yup! Came in on the 31st, and I haven't stopped playing Fallout since. Elizabeth is level 41, General of the Minutemen with The Castle as HQ, and has 13 allied settlements

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2019, 04:19 PM
Post #1155

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 10:13 AM) *

Yup! Came in on the 31st, and I haven't stopped playing Fallout since. Elizabeth is level 41, General of the Minutemen with The Castle as HQ, and has 13 allied settlements

Ooh, Settlement Pics please !!!!

And = AWESOME RIG !!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 4 2019, 04:23 PM
Post #1156

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 4 2019, 10:19 AM) *

And = AWESOME RIG !!!!!!

biggrin.gif Most of the settlements aren't built up outside of the essentials. Only one or two have uniqueness to them so far. I'm waiting until the Castle is linked to the rest of them (because it is so isolated, I didn't want a huge supply line [more dangerous to the provisioner]). Just need to get Nordhagen Beach allied before I really start getting crazy with the settlements!

This post has been edited by Kane: Feb 4 2019, 04:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2019, 05:04 PM
Post #1157

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 10:23 AM) *

And = AWESOME RIG !!!!!!

biggrin.gif Most of the settlements aren't built up outside of the essentials. Only one or two have uniqueness to them so far. I'm waiting until the Castle is linked to the rest of them (because it is so isolated, I didn't want a huge supply line [more dangerous to the provisioner]). Just need to get Nordhagen Beach allied before I really start getting crazy with the settlements!

So far I'm just enjoying setting up the settlements = a bit nervous about actually getting them into full swing, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 4 2019, 05:13 PM
Post #1158

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 4 2019, 11:04 AM) *

And = AWESOME RIG !!!!!!

So far I'm just enjoying setting up the settlements = a bit nervous about actually getting them into full swing, lol.

Yeah, it gets a bit hectic when you start getting a lot of them. Especially if you want to recruit new settlers - you have to stop back on occasion to provide for anyone that showed up.
The attacks are also annoying, and based on a dice roll. If you don't show up to help it is something like a 51% chance for the settlement to defend itself. I got tired of that after a while and found a mod called BS Defence that changes the way attacks work. If you have more defense than food/water, you will win every time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 5 2019, 02:02 AM
Post #1159

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 4 2019, 11:04 AM) *

And = AWESOME RIG !!!!!!

Yeah, it gets a bit hectic when you start getting a lot of them. Especially if you want to recruit new settlers - you have to stop back on occasion to provide for anyone that showed up.
The attacks are also annoying, and based on a dice roll. If you don't show up to help it is something like a 51% chance for the settlement to defend itself. I got tired of that after a while and found a mod called BS Defence that changes the way attacks work. If you have more defense than food/water, you will win every time.

I may want to get that mod; because the last thing I want is to be in the middle of a dungeon and start getting notices that one of my Settlements is under attack and I have to drop everything I'm doing to run there and help out. That would ruin the game play for me; especially if all the work I put into defense only boiled down to a 51% chance for the Settlers.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 5 2019, 02:20 AM
Post #1160

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 4 2019, 07:56 AM) *

The sky looks ominous and awesome in Sundown.

Hancock has a nose!

I love that little tea party!

There is a lot that goes into the way the game decides if a settlement gets attacked or not. A low defense rating definitely ups the chances, so does a high amount of food. What I do is put a wall around every settlement, plus 4 or 5 gun turrets around the only opening in it (you need a place for caravans to come in). I also use the console to arm all the settlers with the best guns I can get, usually combat rifles or assault rifles. Then when the raiders do come (or mutants, or whatever), they get a big surprise. To make this easier, I saved all my settlements defenses with Transfer Settlements. That way I can use it to automatically construct them with other characters.

I also use the console command coc to automatically teleport to the settlement being attacked. That gets me immediately there with no time passing in the game. Helpful if you are in Far Harbor or Nuka World when a Commonwealth settlement is attacked.

--------------------
+Quote Post

79 Pages V « < 56 57 58 59 60 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:12 PM