Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Fake Arguments Thread, For Those Ready to Start a (Fake) Fight
mALX
post Dec 22 2018, 07:04 PM
Post #41

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 09:45 AM) *

There aren't even any arguments being had in this thread! THIS. MAKES. ME. ANGRY!!!

RAGE.GIF

I'm ready to start something RIGHT NOW! Fight me, all of you!

Mirocu isn't actually a bird.

Dark Reaper isn't actually a reaper.

Uleni doesn't throw hands because he doesn't have any hands with which to throw.

And mALX...well, she actually is a squirrel. Just not a mind-controlling one.

GIVE ME ANGER. THE INNER TROLL IN ME MUST FEED.

IPB Image

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 22 2018, 07:06 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Dec 22 2018, 07:07 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 08:45 AM) *

You sure about that wink.gif ?

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
treydog
post Dec 22 2018, 11:47 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 09:45 AM) *

There aren't even any arguments being had in this thread! THIS. MAKES. ME. ANGRY!!!

RAGE.GIF

Uleni doesn't throw hands because he doesn't have any hands with which to throw.

I, however, actually AM a dog. A small, furry dog who steals his human's computer while said human is away at "work." (Personally, I think he just goes to the park and chases tennis balls and Frisbees).

Also

SQUIRREL!

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Dec 23 2018, 04:39 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 11:45 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

YOUR ANGER IS WEAK, YOUR POISON VAPID. AND YOUR EYES ARE SO VERY BLIND.

I THROW NOT HANDS, BUT MEATY METEORS THAT MAIM WITH MALEVOLENCE.

I DECLARE WAR UPON YOU, AND ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS SITE.

I’M DROPPING NAMES. COME AT ME.

SUBROSA ISNT ACTUALLY A SAGE, BUT A SENTIENT BICYCLE BRAND SENT TO UNDERMINE THE SITE OF CHORROL FROM WITHIN. A CONSPIRACY? I THINK NOT.

ELIZABETH HOLLOW IS REALLY HOLLOWED OUT. LIKE FOR REAL. JUST ASK HER, GUYS.

ROHIRRIM HATES AND LOVES HORSES, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. (WINK WONK)

ACADIAN’S BUFFY IS ACTUALLY A BRUNETTE NAMED BOBBY G WHO HAS A BEER GUT AND A PREDILECTION FOR HITTING PEOPLE WITH A WARHAMMER. HER ELVISH MAGIC HIDES SUCH TRUTHS, BUT I AM NOT DECEIVED!

ACADIAN HIMSELF IS ACTUALLY A CRIME BOSS BASED IN LAS VEGAS WHO CONDUCTS IN THE BUSINESS OF SMUGGLING HOITY TOITY HIGH TOM TIDDY NOVELS SUCH AS 50 SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT. WE’RE ONTO YOU, YOU DASTARDLY VILLAIN.

DARKNESS ETERNAL IS ACTUALLY THE BIG (B)IDDY GOTH GF THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. OOH, MAMASITA, TELL ME YOUR SOCIALS OOOOOOOOOOOH.

GHASTLEY ISN’T ACTUALLY GHASTLY. HE’S A SOULSOME RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT SPREADS HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. OOH LALA

GRITS ISN’T GRITS. SHE’S ACTUALLY A WALKING CORNBREAD WITH COLLARD GREENS. YEEHAW PARDNER GIDDY-UP GIDDY-UP BUTTERCUP

OUR VERY OWN DESTRI MELARG, THE TOP TIER WRITER IN THIS SITE, IS ACTUALLY WAUGHIN JARTH MASQUERADING AS GEORGE RR MARTIN HIDING IN A SMURF ACCOUNT. HOW’S THEM APPLES

TREYDOG IS THREE DOGS JOINED INTO ONE, MANIFESTED IN MORTAL FORM TO USHER IN THE AGE OF THE GOOD BOYS. BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY CANINE ALMSIVI, YOU PLEBS.

MIROCU ISNT A CROW, SHE IS ACTUALLY A RAINBOW COLORED PAROT WHO GOT DIPPED IN THE FLUIDY INK OF OCTOPI, THE POOR THING. I DON’T KNOW WHY SHE WAS WITH A BUNCH OF OCTOPI, BUT SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RECREATING WHAT SHE SAW IN AN “ANIME.” [laughs in Disney’s Goofy]

DARK REAPER IS A NICE BOY FROM WHEREVER HE IS WHO GOES TO CHURCH. HE’S THE PUREST OUT OF ALL US AND YOU, RADER, SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT INVOLVING HIM INTO THIS THING OF OURS. SHAME! SHAME!

SAKIRI? I DON’T KNOW WHO SHE IS. SOUNDS SCARY THO. [shivers in a frighten]

HAUTE ECOLE RIDER IS ACTUALLY A WIZARDESS WHO DOES THE AMAZING FEAT OF SOMEHOW RIDING AN E.COLI, HAUGHTILY. THE THINGS THOSE WIZARDS DO, AMIRITE?

AND YOU, RADEROFTHELASTARK, YOU... YOU ARE A MONSTER WHO PUTS MILK FIRST BEFORE THE BOWL. YOU MUST BE BURNED OUT WHATEVER DEN OF INIQUITY YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN.
———

Alea iacta est.

In this place, in this point of time, I have arrived with a dagger and desecrated all manner of laws and reason. I have said farewell to peace and harmony and all the fruits of civilization; war only is my judge now. Therefore let all those who have been named step forward with their own blades and perforate me in turn.

Alea iacta est.

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #45

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 22 2018, 10:39 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

SUBROSA ISNT ACTUALLY A SAGE, BUT A SENTIENT BICYCLE BRAND SENT TO UNDERMINE THE SITE OF CHORROL FROM WITHIN. A CONSPIRACY? I THINK NOT.

ACADIAN’S BUFFY IS ACTUALLY A BRUNETTE NAMED BOBBY G WHO HAS A BEER GUT AND A PREDILECTION FOR HITTING PEOPLE WITH A WARHAMMER. HER ELVISH MAGIC HIDES SUCH TRUTHS, BUT I AM NOT DECEIVED!

ACADIAN HIMSELF IS ACTUALLY A CRIME BOSS BASED IN LAS VEGAS WHO CONDUCTS IN THE BUSINESS OF SMUGGLING HOITY TOITY HIGH TOM TIDDY NOVELS SUCH AS 50 SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT. WE’RE ONTO YOU, YOU DASTARDLY VILLAIN.

DARKNESS ETERNAL IS ACTUALLY THE BIG (B)IDDY GOTH GF THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. OOH, MAMASITA, TELL ME YOUR SOCIALS OOOOOOOOOOOH.

GHASTLEY ISN’T ACTUALLY GHASTLY. HE’S A SOULSOME RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT SPREADS HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. OOH LALA

GRITS ISN’T GRITS. SHE’S ACTUALLY A WALKING CORNBREAD WITH COLLARD GREENS. YEEHAW PARDNER GIDDY-UP GIDDY-UP BUTTERCUP

OUR VERY OWN DESTRI MELARG, THE TOP TIER WRITER IN THIS SITE, IS ACTUALLY WAUGHIN JARTH MASQUERADING AS GEORGE RR MARTIN HIDING IN A SMURF ACCOUNT. HOW’S THEM APPLES

TREYDOG IS THREE DOGS JOINED INTO ONE, MANIFESTED IN MORTAL FORM TO USHER IN THE AGE OF THE GOOD BOYS. BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY CANINE ALMSIVI, YOU PLEBS.

MIROCU ISNT A CROW, SHE IS ACTUALLY A RAINBOW COLORED PAROT WHO GOT DIPPED IN THE FLUIDY INK OF OCTOPI, THE POOR THING. I DON’T KNOW WHY SHE WAS WITH A BUNCH OF OCTOPI, BUT SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RECREATING WHAT SHE SAW IN AN “ANIME.” [laughs in Disney’s Goofy]

DARK REAPER IS A NICE BOY FROM WHEREVER HE IS WHO GOES TO CHURCH. HE’S THE PUREST OUT OF ALL US AND YOU, RADER, SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT INVOLVING HIM INTO THIS THING OF OURS. SHAME! SHAME!

HAUTE ECOLE RIDER IS ACTUALLY A WIZARDESS WHO DOES THE AMAZING FEAT OF SOMEHOW RIDING AN E.COLI, HAUGHTILY. THE THINGS THOSE WIZARDS DO, AMIRITE?

AND YOU, RADEROFTHELASTARK, YOU... YOU ARE A MONSTER WHO PUTS MILK FIRST BEFORE THE BOWL. YOU MUST BE BURNED OUT WHATEVER DEN OF INIQUITY YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN.
———

Alea iacta est.

In this place, in this point of time, I have arrived with a dagger and desecrated all manner of laws and reason. I have said farewell to peace and harmony and all the fruits of civilization; war only is my judge now. Therefore let all those who have been named step forward with their own blades and perforate me in turn.

Alea iacta est.

Destri !!! I so wonder how he is and miss him!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2018, 07:31 PM
Post #46

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 22 2018, 09:39 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

———

Alea iacta est.

Alea iacta est.

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Dec 23 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

No....NO I'm not going to get a .45 ACP Revolver! I'm going to get a Kel-Tec 9MM with a 50 round drum that can fit Glocks and if I'm able to buy a 9MM Kriss Vector Rifle (and NOT a pistol like my last one was) and no one...I SAY NO FROM HERE will stop me!
tongue.gif

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Sakiri
post Dec 23 2018, 10:30 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

*whacks all of you with books*

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Dec 24 2018, 12:26 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 24 2018, 06:30 AM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

More, momm—

I mean stop! How could you do such a thing?! Books are friends. Not weapons. I thought they taught you this at like, pre-school man.

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Dec 24 2018, 12:56 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 23 2018, 03:30 PM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

What are ya a Judge? tongue.gif

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 24 2018, 03:32 AM
Post #51

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 23 2018, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 23 2018, 03:30 PM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

What are ya a Judge? tongue.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
treydog
post Dec 24 2018, 03:46 AM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

It's a fair cop. I used to be Cerberus, but I got better....

Ahem- Humor, like poetry, can be subjected to logical and empirical measurement. The whole idea of words (or music or art or etc.) making us "feel" is all a failed construct demonstrating the intellectual bankruptcy of modern education. Everything can (and SHOULD be) expressed in numbers.

8- 43- pi r square (except everyone knows pie are round and some cakes are square) Omaha! Hut Hut!

I rest my case knowing my logic is both logical and irrefutable. Thus I shall follow the honored tradition of covering my ears and loudly singing "Lalala" to show my indifference to any counter.

Fabricati Diem, Punc

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Dec 24 2018, 04:30 AM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2018, 08:32 PM) *

You're using coconuts! Love that movie.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Dec 24 2018, 06:31 AM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 24 2018, 07:14 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 22 2018, 01:07 PM) *

You sure about that wink.gif ?

Yeah, and I bet you aren't even dark either! Come at me, bro!

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 22 2018, 10:39 PM) *

*snip*

*snip*

———

Alea iacta est.

Alea iacta est.

Pah! How dare thee make such a feeble attempt at questioning my honor! Perforation does not begin to describe the diatribe that follows!

As a church-going, God-fearing man, Reaper cannot possibly be a reaper, for he would burn in the holy light of the sanctuary!

I do not do as the ruffians do and pour milk before my cereal! Such baseless, unfounded accusations shall not be tolerated! In fact, I BET YOU ARE THE TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL THAT WOULD PUT THE TOILET PAPER ROLL ON BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF IN THE PROPER MANNER.

Do not cross me again, Mr. Athram. If you do, I will smite thee with the fury and heat of a thousand suns! A fury which mankind has never known and could not possibly unleash even in the Great War of 2077!

I bid you adieu and good day!

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 23 2018, 04:30 PM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

So THAT'S how you spell that.

...wait, this is an arguments thread. So NO, THAT ISN'T HOW YOU SPELL THAT! I bet you can't even spell "Latin"! I learned Latin on the Internet for 30 years, I would know!

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Dec 24 2018, 07:59 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 24 2018, 12:14 PM) *

Yeah, and I bet you aren't even dark either! Come at me, bro!

Okay you asked for it. Launching Kinetic Strike! Never mess with a Division Agent with friends in high places! tongue.gif.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 20 2019, 06:16 AM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

Why have there been no arguments this month?!?!?!?! *DAGGERFALL SKELETON SCREAM*

Elder Scrolls: Arena is the only true RPG ever made. Daggerfall is for filthy casuals and Morrowind onward aren't real RPGs. GET OUT OF MY FACE, NORMIES.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 20 2019, 06:17 AM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jan 20 2019, 06:21 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

This song should sooth you.
biggrin.gif

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 20 2019, 07:20 AM
Post #58

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Jan 20 2019, 12:21 AM) *

This song should sooth you.
biggrin.gif

WHAT IN THE HOLY LIVING F*** WAS THAT???????

panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif

KAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

* mALX's head explodes, and not in a good way...*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jan 20 2019, 02:17 PM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

Ah the Troll Song has claimed another one.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Kane
post Jan 23 2019, 02:53 PM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

Star Wars Prequel trilogy > Original trilogy.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:41 AM