108 Pages V « < 106 107 108  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Fallout Screenshot Thread, For FO3, NV and their DLC
Lopov
post Jun 14 2019, 03:55 PM
Post #2141

Master
Group Icon

Weather has become hot and humid, so it's time for some Ally "Gator".

One more look at the Duchess Gambit before departing on an adventure to the C.W.

Talon mercenaries always come back, and Ally always clear the area of them, this time with the Microwave Emitter

Her favorite weapon, the double-barreled shotgun, stayed at the steamboat this time, instead Ally took another long-ranger friend with her

This doesn't mean she's not skilled with the trench knife

Or with mod-added Tiger Sumatran, highly effective against organic targets

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 14 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #2142

Councilor
Group Icon

LOL "microwave emitter" rollinglaugh.gif

Nice. Look at those green dreads wub.gif

Yes I can see Ally wielding plenty of knives. Seems like knives would be even more useful in swamp areas.

Where is Nadine? :kiss:

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 15 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #2143

Ancient
Group Icon

Welcome back Officer Gator!

Looks like she is rolling on the river

That microwave will thraw them out.

Green haired sniper!

Ally is a bombshell, and so is her armor... laugh.gif

I thought the Tiger Sumatran would be a giant tiger companion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jun 18 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #2144

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - the Microwave Emmiter is one of the powerful weapons which you get at the end of completing the MQ of PL. At least I think that's where you get it, it's been a long time since Ally b34t the quest.

Knives actually aren't so useful in swamps of Point Lookout. Most Swampfolks are armed with long-range lever rifles or shotguns (like Ally), and they usually come in groups of 2 or 3. The same goes for smugglers and ghouls. So knives would be useful only to some extent.

Nadine is on the steamboat, never leaving it. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Ally rolled back to do some more explorin' and huntin'.

Her armor is her signature, now she's too attached to it to ever change it. I notice with quite some of my characters to stick to the same armor almost all the time, not just Ally but also the Hobo, Rattler, Blondie (not exactly the same but similar black variants)...this is definitely from growing up with comic books, where heroes (and antiheroes) almost always wear same outfits.

I took a bad shot of Tiger, the gun isn't visible at all, I'll re-do it in the future. It's a cool gun and there's actually TIGER written on it.

---

Ally's new companion - Sergeant RL-3, the loyal servant of the US Army

"It's difficult to follow you, sir."

"Sir, I'm not meant to be jumped on."

"Let me handle this pest, sir. No need to waste your bullets. DIE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD AND THE US AND A!"

At least he died empty

Teamwork

The crew - it's kinda hard to get all members of Duchess Gambit in one screenie without console commands, from left to right there are: Catherine, Nadine's mom, Ally, Barney the protectron guardian of the steamboat, RL-3 and Nadine. In the back there's Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, who isn't a member of the crew, because he never sails to Point Lookout, instead he runs his shop at the pier, where Ally and Nadine can sell him goodies from the swamps

Six days later the crew is back in Point Lookout

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 18 2019, 08:57 PM
Post #2145

Ancient
Group Icon

I want to use the microwave emitter to cook popcorn...

Ally is surfing on Sarge!

Protectron went out the same way as Elvis.

At first I did not even see Ally in the teamwork pic.

That's a big collection of the crew.

Time to go play in the swamps. Watch out for the gators!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 19 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #2146

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 18 2019, 01:16 PM) *

@Renee - the Microwave Emmiter is one of the powerful weapons which you get at the end of completing the MQ of PL. At least I think that's where you get it, it's been a long time since Ally b34t the quest.

Knives actually aren't so useful in swamps of Point Lookout. Most Swampfolks are armed with long-range lever rifles or shotguns (like Ally), and they usually come in groups of 2 or 3. The same goes for smugglers and ghouls. So knives would be useful only to some extent.

Nadine is on the steamboat, never leaving it. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Ally rolled back to do some more explorin' and huntin'.

Her armor is her signature, now she's too attached to it to ever change it. I notice with quite some of my characters to stick to the same armor almost all the time, not just Ally but also the Hobo, Rattler, Blondie (not exactly the same but similar black variants)...this is definitely from growing up with comic books, where heroes (and antiheroes) almost always wear same outfits.

I took a bad shot of Tiger, the gun isn't visible at all, I'll re-do it in the future. It's a cool gun and there's actually TIGER written on it.

---

Ally's new companion - Sergeant RL-3, the loyal servant of the US Army

"It's difficult to follow you, sir."

"Sir, I'm not meant to be jumped on."

"Let me handle this pest, sir. No need to waste your bullets. DIE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD AND THE US AND A!"

At least he died empty

Teamwork

The crew - it's kinda hard to get all members of Duchess Gambit in one screenie without console commands, from left to right there are: Catherine, Nadine's mom, Ally, Barney the protectron guardian of the steamboat, RL-3 and Nadine. In the back there's Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, who isn't a member of the crew, because he never sails to Point Lookout, instead he runs his shop at the pier, where Ally and Nadine can sell him goodies from the swamps

Six days later the crew is back in Point Lookout

Khajiit loves what you’ve done with the Duchess Gambit! Her crew is really cool! Khajiit is working periodically on a Fallout fanfic set in what’s left of New Orleans. One of the main characters is a privateer/raider pirate hunter who cruises the river in her very own sternwheel paddleship!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

108 Pages V « < 106 107 108
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2019 - 01:12 AM