Snaat Rayag [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Renee
post May 15 2020, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

I am finally going to try the Valenwood Improved mod after all these years. Lady Saga is from Valenwood, which means she's already familiar with the province of the Bosmer. But I am not. So the idea is I want to send some other character down to Valenwood first. This other character will explore the place for awhile. This way, when Saga heads down there, it'll be like I already know where she lives. Her family will already have been created, and so on. smile.gif

Question is, who should go?

Balztu Dahwalz -- this will be either an orc or a wood elf. I'm not entirely decided yet. But I'm leaning toward orc because I've never had an orc. Balztu will be pretty much an Adventurer, just like the orc adventurers we see occasionally in TES 4. He's wanting to get rich! cool.gif

Snaat Rayag (pic) was my first active PC character, who started way back in 2014. He is a skooma dealer. I haven't gamed with him for several years. He'll go down to Valenwood mostly in search of new, illicit substances, which he'll then import back into Cyrodiil. emot-ninja1.gif

Come one, come all! Cast your vote today!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 01:11 AM