Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The most powerful weapon you've had
marks_man
post Jul 25 2009, 04:35 AM
Post #1

Associate

I was Jus wondering wats the strongest weapon everyone has aqqired?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mookaban
post Aug 9 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #2

Associate

It was called "Brutal Blend". Akaviri-Dai Katana that i enchanted with Frost and shock damage 30 points for 2 seconds, and fire damage 15pts for 10 seconds.

I hardly got any uses out of it when it was fully charged though. only like 20 hits until it was empty sad.gif

i've always wondered how to make a weapon both strong and long lasting...
+Quote Post
Syndelius Daerleth
post Dec 20 2009, 02:47 AM
Post #3

Retainer

probably goldbrand or dawn/dusk fang

i like dawn/dusk fang better because it never to rarly runs out of enchantment

This post has been edited by Syndelius Daerleth: Dec 20 2009, 02:47 AM

--------------------
I am the Godess of Oblivion
And a proud Female Gamer...

+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Mar 18 2010, 03:15 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Umbra

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
FishRfine
post Jul 1 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #5

Associate

I have a perfect madness longsword called, "Noobsbane."

It has something along the lines of 10 fire, frost, shock, and damage health, with a 2 second 100% weakness to magic of all kinds. If you hit the target three times within 2 seconds, it will kill just about any opponent.

I also have a spell to simplify the process, which is a 5 second paralyze coupled with 5 seconds of 100% weakness to all elements + magic. 2 hits are lethal to any human target, 3 are lethal to just about anything else (at level 46) the only thing that takes more than 3 is an ogre.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Jul 3 2010, 02:42 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

------(Cheat Below! You have been WARNED!)----------------

Bound Longsword/Claymore. If you use the glitch that could make it permanent. Improve it's condition to 120 percent and you'll get a weapon with the base damage of 35, stronger than Umbra!

It'll become more powerful if you enchant it. Mine is called 'Dagon's Toothpick', weakness to all elements and magick, with shock, fire frost damage up to 25 each. It lasts for 8 seconds.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Jul 3 2010, 02:43 AM

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Jul 13 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Mine was a permanent bound bow called Talos’ Judgement. It was enchanted with weakness to all three types of elemental damage and weakness to magicka 100% for five seconds. It also had a soul trap enchantment. The strategy was simple, one arrow and then a single cast of the level 30+ version of Wizard’s Fury = dead. Worked on anything walking or crawling. It was so effective that I had to put it on the bottom of Lake Rumare because it just broke the game for me. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Captain Hammer
post Aug 12 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

My "Belkar Series," named for the homicidal halfling of Order of the Stick.

It was one each of a dagger, shortsword, mace, war-axe, longsword, warhammer, claymore, and battle-axe of Daedric quality (later amped up to durable daedric).

Each weapon had the three elemental damage effects for one second, soul trap for one second, weakness to each element 100% for one second, and weakness to magic 100% for one second.

Combined with carrying around Azura's Star, and I never really had to worry. Xivilai took six hits, if every charge was absorbed, three hits if zero or one charge was absorbed. Daedroths took two hits to drop. Dremora Valkynaz, the most bad-a$$ NPC class in the game and the toughest of opponents, generally took three hits.

Actually, my pictures of Awtwyr that I link to in my signature show him using his high-end Belkar Mace. When I played through, I was pretty much a freaking god without actually having god mode on, and I cleared Oblivion worlds rapidly on account of the fact I could take down anything in just a few hits before I looted their corpses for Dah Guddiez!

This post has been edited by Captain Hammer: Sep 16 2010, 03:15 AM

--------------------
My fists are not the Hammer!
100% Tamriel Department of Awesomeness (TDA) Certified Grade-A Dragonborn. Do not use before 11/11/11. Product of Tamriel.

Awtwyr Draghoyn: The FanFic; The FanArt.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 25 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Ancient
Group Icon

I like getting the "Honor Blade of Chorrol" early in the game. It is set about 10 levels above the player and levels up with you. It weighs zero. You can't enchant it, but it takes out even Daedra easily - the only thing I have seen that it can't kill is the Uderfryke.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Syl
post Apr 2 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

This will come as a big surprise, I'm sure... tongue.gif My favorite weapon of all time is Syl's warhammer, Nerveshatter. With that weapon, I become nearly invincible.

--------------------
Warning: I am totally insane. But I'll tell you a secret--all the best people are.

Memoirs of a Madwoman
+Quote Post
grif11
post Apr 10 2011, 12:54 AM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

Ive got a few, although two arent actual weapons

1. Banisher - a daedric dagger that paralyzes for 30 ses and casts invisibility on target.(They disappear from this realm for a while)

2.Retribution - An elven shield that reflects 100% damage (invincibility, but better)

3.Shadow clothes - upper class clothes+jewelery that give 100% chameleon.(cant be detected, if you hit someone they run away like a little girl!)

--------------------
~Salutes~ I am dave! Yognaught.

Unshelled Bullets - A weary sniper tells his story of law and sacrifice.
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Oct 21 2011, 07:44 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

Mrs McSklutchsky...

For any Brit of a certain age that name might ring a bell...

It was what I called a Daedric Mace that I enchanted with Shock so as to rename it, lest I sell it...Again...And so once my Blunt went to 100...Aaand I got the Amulet of...Someoneorother...It added 25 to my Blunt...Plus the Black Hand Hood which I think adds 4 to it...

Booyah!!...Much shklutching!!...(Officially in the dictionary as the sound a mace makes when hitting flesh...Oh yes it is!!...It iiiiis!!!... blink.gif )
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 9 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #13

Agent

QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Jul 13 2010, 07:06 AM) *

Mine was a permanent bound bow called Talos’ Judgement. It was enchanted with weakness to all three types of elemental damage and weakness to magicka 100% for five seconds. It also had a soul trap enchantment. The strategy was simple, one arrow and then a single cast of the level 30+ version of Wizard’s Fury = dead. Worked on anything walking or crawling. It was so effective that I had to put it on the bottom of Lake Rumare because it just broke the game for me. tongue.gif

Haha maybe prince arthur will go and fetch it , he could use it with the exculibar eh ? sword AND bow , neat happy.gif
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 10 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #14

Spam Meister
Group Icon

In-game weapon, Goldbrand. Self-enchanted weapon, I don´t know. I´ve had so many and I don´t remember which one was the most powerful one.

My character Lothran always keeps his Dark Dagger ready though (Damage Health 5 pts for 2 secs) or when he´s in Bruma, Snowflake which he got from dear Buffy. She enchanted it herself with Frost Damage 3 pts for 1 sec and gave it to him at a visit in Bruma. It may not seem like much, but it is effective when used in conjunction with paralysis.

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 11 2013, 02:04 AM
Post #15

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 10 2013, 12:38 PM) *

In-game weapon, Goldbrand. Self-enchanted weapon, I don´t know. I´ve had so many and I don´t remember which one was the most powerful one.

My character Lothran always keeps his Dark Dagger ready though (Damage Health 5 pts for 2 secs) or when he´s in Bruma, Snowflake which he got from dear Buffy. She enchanted it herself with Frost Damage 3 pts for 1 sec and gave it to him at a visit in Bruma. It may not seem like much, but it is effective when used in conjunction with paralysis.

Well, Buffy knew about Lothran's collection of frost weapons from his letters and didn't want to arrive empty handed for her first visit to see him in Bruma. Concentration in bow, illusion and restoration however renders her skill with fire, ice and lightning quite poor. She was more than a little embarrassed when Lothran proudly placed Snowflake among the vastly more powerful weapons in his collection. She was thrilled and ever so flattered to later learn that he always carried her humble dagger with him. happy.gif

With her former bow, Slayer, shattered in the bowels of Castle Kvatch, Buffy's most powerful weapon is, of course, another bow. This one is a living recurve bow called Willow. Although unenchanted, it possesses its own subtle magic.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Feb 11 2013, 02:08 AM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 11 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #16

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 11 2013, 02:04 AM) *

Well, Buffy knew about Lothran's collection of frost weapons from his letters and didn't want to arrive empty handed for her first visit to see him in Bruma. Concentration in bow, illusion and restoration however renders her skill with fire, ice and lightning quite poor. She was more than a little embarrassed when Lothran proudly placed Snowflake among the vastly more powerful weapons in his collection. She was thrilled and ever so flattered to later learn that he always carried her humble dagger with him. happy.gif

Well, tell Buffy that a powerful enchantment isn´t always in the big numbers, but in the hands of a skilled and greatful receiver happy.gif

Btw I adore the Buffy pic in your siggy!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 12 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

Aside from how boring it makes gameplay, the most powerful weapon available is the combination of an Amulet of Axes with a Ring of the Iron fist and a (maximal) Escutcheon of Chorrol. You don't even have to have the last one show on your character to get the benefit of Reflect Damage, which be 101% with that combination. Your opponent kills him/herself, and the harder they hit, the sooner they fall.

A Breton can add the Mundane ring to be immune to magic as well, at 100% resistance.

And note that it all works without any armor whatsoever. You get 100% defense by not wearing armor, as opposed to 85% maximum if you do.

Naked pacificism FTW!!

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 13 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #18

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 12 2013, 10:15 PM) *

Aside from how boring it makes gameplay, the most powerful weapon available is the combination of an Amulet of Axes with a Ring of the Iron fist and a (maximal) Escutcheon of Chorrol. You don't even have to have the last one show on your character to get the benefit of Reflect Damage, which be 101% with that combination. Your opponent kills him/herself, and the harder they hit, the sooner they fall.

Did that once just to try it out. The first few secs I thought it was pretty cool, but moments later it was more boring than a math test wacko.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 13 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #19

Paladin
Group Icon

Heh, it's ironic I think that for some of us, we used to put lots of effort into making things easier; now however, we put that effort into making things harder. For example, as I mentioned above, Buffy's current bow is not enchanted.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 13 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #20

Spam Meister
Group Icon

You are so right, my friend. It´s the same with money. In the beginning we do everything to gather as much as we can, and when we have way more than we can spend, we get rid of it again! biggrin.gif

At least I did that tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:13 AM