Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
monkeyemoness
post Feb 15 2018, 02:54 AM
Post #1381

Knower
Group Icon

Decided to try some things with Xochitl and Eolan

tbh I only went with Glass on Xochitl since it always seemed like Ebony's lighter counterpart. Not sure if I'll stick with it, but it's always an option. (It's also obtained with crafting, like Ebony, so that's another reason to go with it lol)

I'm actually really happy with Eolan's and I think I'm closer to something I want to settle with. (Back when CWC dropped I considered using Ebony, but hated some of the pieces. Turns out the medium helmet looks a lot better and Hlaalu shoulders are a good stand-in for the original's pauldrons. Orc gauntlets came close, and I also considered High Elf, but they had birds on them and they were a little pointier than I wanted so I might ultimately stick to the former.

Not sure what I'm doing with Jo yet.

Bonus: Turns out that before the skin-tight armor problem was better, it got worse. The only reason I'm complaining is that I actually really liked it when it seemed to be a sleek and sturdy breastplate and not pectoral armor.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 15 2018, 03:34 AM
Post #1382

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 14 2018, 07:54 PM) *

Decided to try some things with Xochitl and Eolan

tbh I only went with Glass on Xochitl since it always seemed like Ebony's lighter counterpart. Not sure if I'll stick with it, but it's always an option. (It's also obtained with crafting, like Ebony, so that's another reason to go with it lol)

I'm actually really happy with Eolan's and I think I'm closer to something I want to settle with. (Back when CWC dropped I considered using Ebony, but hated some of the pieces. Turns out the medium helmet looks a lot better and Hlaalu shoulders are a good stand-in for the original's pauldrons. Orc gauntlets came close, and I also considered High Elf, but they had birds on them and they were a little pointier than I wanted so I might ultimately stick to the former.

Not sure what I'm doing with Jo yet.

Bonus: Turns out that before the skin-tight armor problem was better, it got worse. The only reason I'm complaining is that I actually really liked it when it seemed to be a sleek and sturdy breastplate and not pectoral armor.

Khajiit wouldn’t mess with them! They look hardcore!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 15 2018, 04:08 AM
Post #1383

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, Eolan looks verrrry imposing in that get up!

--------------------
Screenshot for February: Mystic Archer
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

70 Pages V « < 68 69 70
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 07:00 PM