Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- Playground 9, That time again....
Priest of Sithis
post May 8 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #201

Knower
Group Icon

Patholos

"As you command my Sensei," Patholos said, and he rode off to deliver the goods.

Mannimarco

"IS THIS WHAT YOU FEAR? DEATH? I CAN HALT IT! HEED ME!" Mannimarco screamed as his hair burst out from under his hood, long white tendrils coruscating with energy. Mannimarco channeled an Bolt of Void into the ground and he jumped into the air, leaving his staff to maintain the field. Mannimarco, on his downward descent, suddenly stopped. The magical power in the air wrapped around the scene, and Mannimarco noticed something odd. Small effervescent trails of energy leaked into the man surrounded in that aura. "IT SEEMS YOU ALSO HAVE A TOUCH OF BLACK MAGIC!" Mannimarco yelled. He then laughed in a deep and haunting voice suspended in midair inside his field. "TASTE WHAT IMMORTALITY HAS TO OFFER!" Mannimarco then sent wave after wave of extreme reanimation energy into the two vampires. Mannimarco floated down and removed his staff. He calmly walked over to where Rann was and touched the tattoo. Mannimarco used his mental abilities to probe around the origin, but he could not find it. Mannimarco leaned in close to Rann, and with his face in Rann's ear he whispered, "Those who kill so easily, fear death but show no fear. I can fix this problem. Have a taste of what power there is in immortality," then Mannimarco sent raw unused magicka into Rann's person. A normal person would have imploded from the sheer energy. "If it is a fight you want, come then, show me your strength..." Mannimarco laughed again, moving his gaze to each person at the camp. "Come then, show me..." And Mannimarco place the skull he had been carrying on the ground in front of him.

Messenger from the Army of Morrowind

Between ragged breaths and short gasps, the messenger approached Flint. "You men....You're....needed....at the front.....of the battle.....gold an-" but the messenger collapsed with the coordinates of the army in hand.

This post has been edited by Priest of Sithis: May 8 2007, 04:51 AM

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 8 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #202

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Priest of Sithis @ May 7 2007, 11:48 PM) *

Mannimarco

"IS THIS WHAT YOU FEAR? DEATH? I CAN HALT IT! HEED ME!" Mannimarco screamed as his hair burst out from under his hood, long white tendrils coruscating with energy. Mannimarco channeled an Bolt of Void into the ground and he jumped into the air, leaving his staff to maintain the field. Mannimarco, on his downward descent, suddenly stopped. The magical power in the air wrapped around the scene, and Mannimarco noticed something odd. Small effervescent trails of energy leaked into the man surrounded in that aura. "IT SEEMS YOU ALSO HAVE A TOUCH OF BLACK MAGIC!" Mannimarco yelled. He then laughed in a deep and haunting voice suspended in midair inside his field. "TASTE WHAT IMMORTALITY HAS TO OFFER!" Mannimarco then sent wave after wave of extreme reanimation energy into the two vampires. Mannimarco floated down and removed his staff. He calmly walked over to where Rann was and touched the tattoo. Mannimarco used his mental abilities to probe around the origin, but he could not find it. Mannimarco leaned in close to Rann, and with his face in Rann's ear he whispered, "Those who kill so easily, fear death but show no fear. I can fix this problem. Have a taste of what power there is in immortality," then Mannimarco sent raw unused magicka into Rann's person. A normal person would have imploded from the sheer energy. "If it is a fight you want, come then, show me your strength..." Mannimarco laughed again, moving his gaze to each person at the camp. "Come then, show me..." And Mannimarco place the skull he had been carrying on the ground in front of him.

OOC: what's reanimation going to do to a vampire?

Rann

Rann was at a loss. If he released the magicka, then he would surely be rendered unconscious because of the nature of his ability. Therefore, he was left with the option of holding it in.

He gripped his sword and charged forward. He couldn't deny the feeling of power that cmae over him being filled with such power, but it was checked by his fear of releasing it.

"I hope you've come up with something, Kirana." he said as he swung at Mannimarco. He didn't expect to do much damage, but he did expect to make some time in case Kirana did have some grand scheme.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post May 8 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #203

Knower
Group Icon

Mannimarco

As Rann's blade came down at Mannimarco, it struck home, cutting down through the flesh. There was no blood from the wound and Mannimarco calmly pulled out the blade as if it were made of paper. The gouge closed up and Mannimarco started to laugh. Mannimarco then cast an Explosion spell that set his own body afire with etherel (sp.) flames. Mannimarco jumped back and started to vent the flames around his body into a small figure. The figure danced and jumped around Mannimarco and he sent it after Rann. Then Mannimarco used the black magic shell to absorb all the remaining magical aura in the area. Mannimarco laughed again. "I am the master of Death, You'll need to do more than that to kill me. You forget, I have already died....."

OOC: Is Rann trying to kill Mannimarco, if he is, there is still much to do with Mannimarco so Mannimarco might have to run away just so he doesn't godmod

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 8 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #204

Master
Group Icon

Kirana

Witnessing the display, she was finally able to accept a truth that had been eating at her.

Mannimarco was standing before them, reincarnated. In the face of this fact, Kirana knew that there was no way they could simply kill him.

"Alright, looks like I have to take him elsewhere." She took a welkyd stone from her pack and absorbed the energy inside it. This is suicide....

She dropped her packs, leaving her gear for the group to use with a deep breath, Kirana charged past Rann and grabbed Mannimarco.

Both vanished and instant later.

OCC: Not original, but it was the only thing I could think of before school start. If necessary I'll change it

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: May 8 2007, 10:27 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 8 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #205

Master
Group Icon

Green-Root.

Green-Root ignored the Kirana's threat.
,,And that after I tried to save you. Stupid elf."

Instead he picked up her bags and heaved them onto his back.
,,Unless anyone else feels like acting as pack-Guar, I'll carry these. Now why don't we start moving before any more unwanted guests drop in?"

Flint Ironwood.

Flint dismounted his horse and inspected the scrap of paper.
,,Ah, coördinates." He muttered and made a quick decision.
,,Captain, haul this man on my horse and proceed to the coördinates specified on this paper. I'll go ahead." He ordered and moved a bit away from the soldiers. He felt anger rise up inside him when they laughed.
,,You think you can outrun a horse, assassin? Clearly you Night Mother umbrella seller stabbed your brain."

The Breton spun around and let loose a single blast of Telekinesis that knocked the one who'd spoken off his horse with the loud clatter of iron hitting rough stone.
,,For the last time, I am not an assassin. Now just haul your behinds over there. If I don't see you in two days, I'll make sure your arrival becomes an unpleasant memory. As for running. I don't need to outrun a horse. I only need to outjump it." Having said that, he soared up into the sky.

Five jumps and scarcely an hour later, he dropped down among a group of tents that had been placed near the road. Weapons were pointed at him, most of them held by Dunmer in traditionall Vvardenfell armour.
,,Hold it! Man, it's like everyone thinks I'm an assassin just because I'm wearing black and have the habit of dropping from the sky. Say, where's the boss around here? I have to negotiate the arrival of fifty Chorrol cavalrists.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 8 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #206

Master
Group Icon

Hold it! New thread time again! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 04:03 PM