4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> What Game Are You Curently Playing?, Beside Oblivion
HyPN0
post Apr 13 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

I just strated playing Star Wars:Empire at War,and Quake 4.I almost completly finished Oblivion (I beat the MQ,i'm a head of all guilds exept fighters guild,every City quest done),so i figured i should play something else beside it.I'm also planing to buy new Tomb Raider.Man,the last Tomb Raider i played was 6-7 years ago on my Pentium 1 !!! I even see that Lara doesn't look the same anymore.Oh well,i just hope the game is good.....

I'm also occasionaly playing some really old games for 1,000,000th time.Like StarCraft,Baldur's Gate and Morrowind.

So what are you playing at the moment?

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Apr 13 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Neverwinter Nights. I don't have much time to play right now, but I've put in a couple hours over the last week. So far, I really like it. Can't play Oblivion yet; my computer would rather be a boat anchor than play Oblivion.
+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Apr 13 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #3

Agent

QUOTE(HyPN0 @ Apr 14 2006, 12:35 AM)
I just strated playing Star Wars:Empire at War,and Quake 4.I almost completly finished Oblivion (I beat the MQ,i'm a head of all guilds exept fighters guild,every City quest done),so i figured i should play something else beside it.I'm also planing to buy new Tomb Raider.Man,the last Tomb Raider i played was 6-7 years ago on my Pentium 1 !!! I even see that Lara doesn't look the same anymore.Oh well,i just hope the game is good.....

I'm also occasionaly playing some really old games for 1,000,000th time.Like StarCraft,Baldur's Gate and Morrowind.

So what are you playing at the moment?

Hehe, I'm still playing Morrowind tongue.gif and before that I played through
the Call of Duty 2 campaign.
Hey, what's wrong with the new Lara? I think she looks almost normal now smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fethenwen: Apr 13 2006, 11:54 PM

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 13 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fethenwen @ Apr 14 2006, 12:53 AM)
Hey, what's wrong with the new Lara? I think she looks almost normal now smile.gif

Nothing's wrong.I just didn't get used to her new aperance.As i said, the last time i played Tomb Raider was 6-7 years ago.

And what do you mean by ''normal''?What's wrong with old Lara?

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
deedo
post Apr 14 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #5

Retainer

The old laura defied physics. Her super thin back would have to support hundreds of pounds. Think about levers smile.gif

I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 5 right now. It's pretty awesome. The turn based strategy part is cool but the combat is way easier than previous DW games.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 14 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

boat a matter of fact, I have been playing Morrowind for quite some time lately.

I guess I will never foirget that great great game....but I think it would be immensly cool if someone made Morrowind into Oblivion graphics....wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThanadoS
post Apr 14 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #7

Agent

i don't play much at the moment, oblivion is an exception. Every now and then though, i start up a new baldurs gate 2 game, some diablo2, some quake4 or unreal tournament for online stuff;
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 14 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Apr 14 2006, 04:24 PM)
but I think it would be immensly cool if someone made Morrowind into Oblivion graphics....wub.gif

You will be immensly happy to hear that Silgrad Tower team is on it.I put much faith in their work,and if you're a skilled modder they are looking for more members smile.gif

--------------------
- Albert Einstein

- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Apr 16 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #9

Evoker

QUOTE(deedo @ Apr 14 2006, 09:57 AM)
I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 5 right now. It's pretty awesome. The turn based strategy part is cool but the combat is way easier than previous DW games.

Is DW 5 good, i have 4 and 4Xtreme legends but as i am aware they do the same thing with every game just better graphics etc, is it worth getting?

Also if im not playing Oblivion its CS: Source... once i go back to school though Oblivion will prob wait until next holidays (new character prob) because RPG's are too time consuming and I have school work to do and a life to live etc etc etc.
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Apr 16 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Mount and blade, love the combat in the game. Unfortanetly since it is still in beta design there is no or very little apart from the combat and leveling/collecting. To be honest, I think even once they have released the actaul game I don't see much hope for it being a good RPG because there just isn't the mechanics for it; but I will keep playing for the addictive combat.
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Apr 16 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #11

Agent

Besides oblivion im playing Fight Night round 3, its such a great game just created a new heavy weight charactor and lost to Joe Frazier on decision, after 12 rounds I lost by one point sad.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Apr 16 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #12

Finder
Group Icon

Rome Total War! biggrin.gif

Having massive roman battles, my brother and I went crazy last night with a battle, we got 20000 people in it, my computer was running about 1 frame per 5 seconds, his was running 2 a second, skip 3, 2 a second, skip 3.

It was interesting biggrin.gif BUT AWESOME!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 16 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #13

Knower
Group Icon

Same thing as ThePerson98. It really is an addicting game. I often like to organize massive sieges with full armies that only have catapults. You should see what fire storms start popping up in there. Hell literaly.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 16 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

Besides Oblivion, this month I am playing Lineage ... but I'm somewhat pissed at my hubby because he killed off my dark elf's husband player of his.

We said on Friday that we would have a Lineage date at 3pm on Saturday .. but then he said "well, youir going to have to leave this openish because I have alot of other games I'm playing according to mood and I'm in heavy duty training in Eve Online - so we'll leave it an open date for when we get there." So ok, good enough.

On Saturday, around 3pm, I was working on my artsite and looked over and saw he was in Oblivion, so I kept going for awhile.

Next thing you know, when I log into Lineage, he say "Well, you stood me up for the date, so ShyLark is gone!" I could have killed him because we always loved to run our dark elf archers together - in fact, I have never yet run her alone.

But I'm going to now because I am not deleting her or stopping playing Lineage.
MEN!!!!! nono.gif evillol.sml.gif

============================

I also forgot that I wanted to comment on Tomb Raider. I have the original Tomb Raider game where Lara wears light green shirt and brown shorts and her hair is red and she has green eyes. {I also have a snippet of tape of the original British model who was tested to play Lara Croft before Angelina Jolie}
After Jolie took on the role, dark-haired Lara was introduced into the games and her whole look changed ... more scrappy with dark eyes/hair and dark clothing. But now, in what I think they say is Tomb Raider 8 - the old softer redhaired look of Lara is back again. So, just think of her as the typical girl who dyes her hair out of boredom, wear contacts of different colors occassionally and of course = diets often to change her weight and always keeps the skinny, medium & fat clothes in her wardrobe.
Us women!

This post has been edited by Ibis: Apr 16 2006, 08:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 18 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

I picked up medieval total war again but now I'm all pissed off because I had conquered half the world, and sicilians conquered the other half, and ungary and the papacy some how managed to claim their own little nuggets, and the byzantines still had a good chunk, too. The Sicilians and I were in this GIGANTIC struggle that stretched from the middle east around armenia all the way to former poland, and I didn't want to over extend myself so I let the hungarians and the papacy (two other people I bordered) alone, when bam the freaking Hungarian come and wage a war in a badly protected line in that area. Armies of loyalists pop up every 5 seconds, I have like a million solders but to stupid idiot that I am I went and over spent when I was up to 125000 + so now I'm in debt, it's just awful.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
1234king
post Apr 18 2006, 01:41 AM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

i have reastablished my love for the game Diablo2 i just installed it today.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Kora
post Apr 20 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #17

Retainer

I haven't had much time for games lately and now, my computer time is almost gone, because of my visiting cousins, who believe that it is their duty to "instruct the weak-minded woman" on the subtleties of playing Counter-Strike at 1 a.m. in the morning!

As Ibis said: Men! blink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Join the Darkside - we have cookies!
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 20 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Heh, beyond writing, studying, sleeping and spending time here, I rarely play.

But yesterday, I suddenly felt like playing so I fired up....Starflight 2!
The graphics are a bit outdated, but it is so much fun! (Well, the copyrights have the year 1989 on it, so it has to be outdated. Ah, they made such wonderfull things in the year that I was born)

I went over to the Dweenle or something and bought some stuff from them. These guys are really depressed and I had to leave before I died from laughing.
So I go all like:,, Hey, I did got a free sample of this hyperjump pod, why not try it out to get home faster?" So I do it and slap the crosshair right next to the home system.

Accuracy calculation comes up and hits....0%! Instead of zooming home, I ended up 50 lightyears further away in the middle of this huge nebula. laugh.gif So I decide to cruise home in the hope that I have enough fuel.

Then, I am attacked by an alien. I have sold all armour, shields and the laser turret so I have to run. I was destroyed before I got far. smile.gif And, then I realized I should have tried out my one-use super torpedo called a Blastopod. ,,Guaranteed destruction or your money back!"

Ah, the good oldies. Love them.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 21 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

devilsad.gif cake.gif viking.gif goodjob.gif

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! GMO!!!!! hehe

PISCES!!! Where ya been fish friend??? Do you know who this is?? Indeedy-roo you must. We have played together as Ibis & Pisces, yes?

But you haven't said hiya yet - so I'm wondering if you recognize me. I will give you a hint then ... I was the one with a crush on Foogil. ahahaha

laugh.gif tongue.gif kvright.gif wink.gif cool.gif

===============

Wow, Pisces blew me away so much I totally forgot to say that I'm also playing Guild Wars.

nono.gif You know this board started lecturing me 'cause I used too many emoticons but I will dare try this wagging finger. tee hee

This post has been edited by Ibis: Apr 21 2006, 07:45 AM

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
Pisces
post Apr 21 2006, 09:57 AM
Post #20

Knower
Group Icon

*Ontopic* I played MW today, I forgot how much I love that game, I am still having the same problem I did as before...I want to play a million characters at once but I can only play one

*off-topic*Of course I know who you are! It'll be a long time before I forget your hiyas. I don't know why I didn't say hiya before, I suppose I just liked watching you, besides you posted in this thread before and you didn't say hi so your not so innocent either tongue.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:45 AM