Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victorian Commonwealth: A Raider's Journey, *Warning!* Contains Raiders doing Raider type things!
Renee
post Sep 11 2017, 12:41 PM
Post #61

Councilor
Group Icon

Dang. Sorry. Missed this one earlier.

Wow, so they really have walking frag mines? In the sense that you saw one strapped to some dog? Damn.

Yes, that Tenpines Bluff settlement is really sad! Lol.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 11 2017, 04:22 PM
Post #62

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 11 2017, 06:41 AM) *

Dang. Sorry. Missed this one earlier.

Wow, so they really have walking frag mines? In the sense that you saw one strapped to some dog? Damn.

Yes, that Tenpines Bluff settlement is really sad! Lol.

Yeah, it's legit crazy! Someone put a mine on a molerat!

Under Victoria's supervision, Tenpines shall be transformed into a fortress of dread!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 11 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

There are at least two places with mine-garbed molerats. Olivia is one. There is another in a ruined parking garage in downtown Boston, where a scavenger has semi-tamed them and uses them as guards.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 15 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #64

Ancient
Group Icon

October 30th, 2287

Spent today working on Tenpines. Demolished the shack and ruined house and started constructing a tower near the site of the ruined house. I also tossed the settler bodies into a nearby ditch. Food for crows, haha! Maybe they'll eat that and leave the friggin' tatos alone. Tomorrow I'll finish building.

Had an unwanted visit from a trader today. Guy named Lucas Miller and his two caravan guards and pack brahmin surprised me while I was working on my tower. Luckily I had changed into something with pockets for work so I wasn't in my Raider gear. I put on my "friendly face" and greeted them cheerfully and browsed his wares. Nothing worth spending the caps on. After chatting a bit I went back to working on my settlement, all the while hoping they didn't notice the two dead folks in the ditch nearby. When they were rested up, they went back the way they came. Jerks didn't even offer to help me, can you believe that crap?! If they come back, they're dead.

Victoria out.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 15 2017, 06:46 PM
Post #65

Paladin
Group Icon

Victoria's getting very domestic, building her house, feeding mirocu the crows and even entertaining houseguests and not killing them (this visit). tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 15 2017, 08:41 PM
Post #66

Ancient
Group Icon

Victoria is following the old Celtic tradition of leaving the dead unburied after a battle, as a sacrifice to The Morrigan.

Vicky did not buy any ballistic fiber from Lucas? I think he is the only merchant who sells shipments of it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 15 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #67

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2017, 02:41 PM) *

Victoria is following the old Celtic tradition of leaving the dead unburied after a battle, as a sacrifice to The Morrigan.

Vicky did not buy any ballistic fiber from Lucas? I think he is the only merchant who sells shipments of it.

Nope. No Ballistic Fiber. Didn't have the funds. Also, Nukapedia says KL-E-0 in Goodneighbor sells the fiber shipment.
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 15 2017, 12:46 PM) *

Victoria's getting very domestic, building her house, feeding mirocu the crows and even entertaining houseguests and not killing them (this visit). tongue.gif

This was going to be a two date post, but she ended up providing a lot more food for the crows on Halloween so Khajiit thought that entry should be by itself.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Sep 15 2017, 11:30 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 21 2017, 09:15 PM
Post #68

Master
Group Icon

"Spent today working on Tenpines."

By this Victoria mostly means ditching the former settlers, right?

Lucas Miller looks like hails from Skyrim. bigsmile.gif He and his crew better not return to Tenpines Bluff...

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 21 2017, 09:33 PM
Post #69

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Sep 21 2017, 03:15 PM) *

"Spent today working on Tenpines."

By this Victoria mostly means ditching the former settlers, right?

Lol, no she did that the day before! She literally spent a few minutes setting stuff up then had to do a lot of waiting to simulate build time, because building is an instantaneous thing in Fallout4. She took 2 days setting up Tenpines.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 7 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #70

Master
Group Icon

What happened to Victoria?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 7 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #71

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 7 2017, 11:15 AM) *

What happened to Victoria?

Sorry, been busy with other things. Khajiit actually does have another entry ready to go. Will post it later.

*update*
Welp, the entry somehow got deleted so it's going to be quite a while before it gets up. Sorry.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 7 2017, 08:45 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 8 2017, 12:40 AM
Post #72

Councilor
Group Icon

winksad.gif Victoria out. sad.gif For awhile.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 8 2017, 01:38 AM
Post #73

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit doesn't know what happened to it. He opened up the note on his phone and only the last paragraph was left.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 16 2017, 06:19 AM
Post #74

Ancient
Group Icon

October 31st, 2287

The old folks used to say that October 31st is something called Halloween. Before the war that ended society as people knew it, kids used to dress up in costumes and go from house to house extorting candy from the owners in exchange for not playing pranks on them. The old folks also said that even older folks thought that Halloween was a time when the border between our world and the realm of the dead thinned, allowing for spirits to visit the living. I hope that bunch over in the mass grave over there don't come calling, haha... ha...

.... Errr, yeah, so I got my tower built here at Tenpines, which is a wonder given how many distractions I've had today. It started this morning when I was interrupted from my work by a few Raiders who decided to attack. The dog took the brunt of their attention while I was working on the porch of the tower but wasn't seriously hurt. I quickly dealt with them and added their bodies to the corpse pile in that ditch. Then I got back to work.

A little bit later I took a break to hunt a radstag that wandered into the area. Hey what can I say, food can become scarce out here so you should take some game when an opportunity arises. After killing the deer, I returned to Tenpines, and guess who I found sitting with his back to me. Yep, that's right, Lucas Miller returned while I was off hunting. Strange thing was, his guards were no where around. Seizing the opportunity, I crept up behind him, and buried my sword in his neck. Another corpse for the pile.

With that bit of business concluded, I got back to work on my tower. I was working on the interior when I heard voices outside so I peeped around the door and saw that Miller's frickin' guards and the brahmin came back looking for their boss. So many distractions! I tossed a molotov at the closest guard but it landed a bit too far behind them only doing minimal damage. The dog then attacked them and I opened up with my bolt action, while the brahmin hauled ass over the hill to the west. After the guards fell, I chased down the brahmin and put it down in a large washout on the other side of the hill. The washout was so large that I decided to move the bodies that were stacking up in that ditch by the tower to there, and so I did after I finished work on the tower.

Well, it's been a long couple of days but I finally have a nice outpost to camp out at in this part of the Commonwealth. Thanks again Garvey! Ha! Anyway, I guess tomorrow I'll go check out that plane wreck over by that ruined overpass and see what's over there, but for now it's time for sleep. The tower is going to be a big improvement to sleeping in the open.

Victoria out.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 16 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #75

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah totally. I like how Vic included her thoughts on special days of the past, such as Halloween. Makes total sense.

She's got herself a decent little hideaway there, at least for a night or two. smile.gif Looks as if it were built for a flood plain though, since it's on stilts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 16 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #76

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 16 2017, 09:38 AM) *

Yeah totally. I like how Vic included her thoughts on special days of the past, such as Halloween. Makes total sense.

She's got herself a decent little hideaway there, at least for a night or two. smile.gif Looks as if it were built for a flood plain though, since it's on stilts.

It's easy to forget that Victoria came from a civilized yet backwater settlement. The old folks there would have told stories of the good ol' days.

Lol, Khajiit should have included a pic of the view from the tower. Tenpines is on a high bluff (its original settlement name is Tenpines Bluff) that looks over the area. This one built the shack on stilts to give a commanding view of the area, like a watch tower.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 16 2017, 03:47 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 17 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #77

Master
Group Icon

I really like her makeshift shack.

Woe to anyone that approaches the Tenpines Bluff. ohmy.gif evillol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 17 2017, 08:30 PM
Post #78

Ancient
Group Icon

The corpse pile is getting full! Loviatar says it is a shame to let such good meat go to waste...

Vicky killed Lucas? But he is a convenient way to sell loot and get caps. Even Loviatar left the traveling merchants alive after blowing up Megaton. They made life easier.

Something tells me that Victoria is still going to need a bigger ditch...

That looks like one of those swamp houses built on stilts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 17 2017, 10:42 PM
Post #79

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 17 2017, 02:30 PM) *

The corpse pile is getting full! Loviatar says it is a shame to let such good meat go to waste...

Vicky killed Lucas? But he is a convenient way to sell loot and get caps. Even Loviatar left the traveling merchants alive after blowing up Megaton. They made life easier.

Something tells me that Victoria is still going to need a bigger ditch...

That looks like one of those swamp houses built on stilts.

Yes, Victoria killed Lucas and his people. Raiders raid and take what others have by intimidation, or failing that, violence. Only what Lucas and Co. had wasn't what he normally sells, just what they were wearing and fighting with and little else. Even the brahmin only had some meat, hide, and a couple of items of random junk.

Also, the original entry for Oct. 31st. had a cannibalizm comment in it. A shame it got erased.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 17 2017, 10:57 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Kane
post Oct 25 2017, 08:28 PM
Post #80

Master
Group Icon

Has the alternate start mod been causing any issues? I want to give it a shot, but am worried it will wonk out my game.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:23 PM