Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Kvatch Rebuilt/Aftermath/Tomorrov mod
Bolzmania
post Mar 26 2008, 03:12 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Hi there! Does anyone have any Kvatch rebuilt mod and if you have, how does it work?

//Daedroth

This post has been edited by Daedroth: Apr 21 2008, 03:15 PM

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Jun 17 2014, 01:23 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I am looking into Kvatch Rebuilt-Finished by Deadly Agent and almost downloaded it. But it's a good thing I read ppl's comments on this mod. Seems like there's tons of issues that never got addressed.

OTOH, I'm not sure if Kvatch Rebuilt is for Renee's game. It might work for Saga's since her game is just after the 3rd Era ends. It would be cool to see Kvatch get rebuilt in stages. I dunno, I'll read about KR next.

EDIT: okay, I think I'm going to try Kvatch Rebuilt with Renee's game, which is supposed to be about 20 years into the 4th Era. smile.gif I actually just finished setstaging all the Main Quest stuff via console, so there's no 'Main Quest' in her game. So it makes sense that after 20 years of smoldering ruins, some people finally return to Kvatch to build it back up.

Ooh this is gonna be fun! ... I definitely don't want the pre-invasion bit you're talking about Grits, so I'm going to ask the forums over at Nexus which version is best for me. I'd rather see Kvatch start in a near-ruined state, if possible.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Jun 17 2014, 01:42 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:09 AM