Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adventures On The Abecean Sea, Sometimes It Doesn't Pay To Stowaway
mALX
post Apr 2 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #61

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Remko @ Mar 31 2010, 12:33 PM) *

Loved the detail on the sailing part. I am not really clued up on sailing jargon but I have done some windsurfing in my time so I know what a Gybe is about. Very, very nice indeed!

Thank you so much Remko! My story feels puny next to your "Contract" - that thing blows me away with every read, or you have been updating it as you post it - HUGE!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 4 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #62

Wise Woman
Group Icon

What a wonderful world, now there's TWO great Kitty-stories,,,,,oh la la awesome! Shivani could be Maxical's sister,,they resemble each other.

This is a great read, really professionally written. You could make a living out of writing my dear mALX..

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 5 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Apr 4 2010, 05:31 PM) *

What a wonderful world, now there's TWO great Kitty-stories,,,,,oh la la awesome! Shivani could be Maxical's sister,,they resemble each other.

This is a great read, really professionally written. You could make a living out of writing my dear mALX..

I appreciate your kind words so much! Shivani is actually Maxical's mother, and this story takes place years before Maxical was born. She will turn up in Maxical's story eventually, lol. Thank You so much Minque!

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 5 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #64

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 5 2010, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(minque @ Apr 4 2010, 05:31 PM) *

I appreciate your kind words so much! Shivani is actually Maxical's mother, and this story takes place years before Maxical was born. She will turn up in Maxical's story eventually, lol. Thank You so much Minque!

OHHHH! that is aweome! Didn't see it coming, but OMG....how wonderful!

oh boy now I got some inspiration and an idea....hehe

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 6 2010, 12:12 AM
Post #65

Ancient
Group Icon

Chapter 6: The Captains And The Cooks

It was a while before the cliffs of Dragon Grove came into view. Shivani shifted the helm to run along side them, just barely skirting the wind enough to travel at a smooth pace. John tightened the sails up. She could see the shoals below the cliffs and knew she and John would not survive if they jumped here, nor could they bring the boat in any closer.

John pointed ahead on the port side a smallish island. “Is that the island you were looking for?

“It has to be Betony. That means Daggerfall is dead ahead of us. That right there is the mouth of the Iliac Bay. Right here on the chart is where we are. Look at this chart John. See those things? Those are huge rocks. We want to get to this cove right here, there are two major cities in there if we can get that far. I want you to hang over the bow and watch for anything below the surface. If you see anything at all, just yell to get my attention and then point in the direction I should go to avoid hitting it.”

“Aye Aye Captain.” John saluted.

“Go on with you John, you will have us hung for mutiny.”

They barely eked into the main port, slowly gliding over the water as they gaped at the size of the towns. “Coo, this makes Anvil look like a shantytown!” John said in an awed voice.

“I think it makes the Imperial City look like a shantytown.” Shivani barely whispered. “Look, there is a huge boardwalk and a place to tie up. It looks like the Market District is there, that is where we need to go. Run up and drop the sails and we will just glide in.”

John furled the sail tightly and tied it down to the boom. Shivani noted how quick and agile he was out here on deck, a lot different than how he was in the galley. This was where he needed to work.

As they barely edged alongside the dock John leaped over to it with a line from the bow in his hand and tied it off on a huge cleat nailed down to the docks. Shivani threw him a line from the stern of the boat and he secured it quickly.

“Lay these wads of sacking down between the boat and the dock so it doesn’t ruin our nice white paint job.” Shivani said, throwing some of the wads to John.

He ran and tied a line of them down the side of the ship as a crowd began to gather on the docks to stare at them.

“What are you carrying?” Some of them called out.

Shivani didn’t want to holler out Skooma, especially since she didn’t know where it was kept. Her eye landed on the dinghy in the back.

“Fish.” She called out, thinking that would be the end of it.

The men began leaping on board.

“Hey, I just swabbed that deck!” Shivani hollered.

“Lemme see those fish.” They growled.

Shivani pulled back the tarp. Before she knew it more men were leaping on board and a bidding war broke out for the fish.

“I’ve got more in the hold, John will you open it up please?”

John started haggling with the men, and soon buckets of the fish were being carried off the ship. When all the fish were gone he handed the large bags of Septims over to Shivani.

“Look Master Jack, we are rich!”

“John, are you telling me you got all this gold for those fish?” Shivani couldn’t believe her eyes.

“They said that storm we avoided blew their fishing around here. The regular fishing boats took off and said they would be back if they found any fish. They haven’t returned, so all the markets and restaurants have had people out here waiting to make sure they got them first. We got more for them because they were competing. That huge bag there was from the castle! Imagine, royalty will be eating fish we caught!” John exclaimed. “What will we do with all this gold?”

“I think we need to use it to buy a quick exit out of here before everyone is poisoned by those fish, especially at the castle! Don’t you remember they were drugged fish?”

“Oh… no, oh no! What are we going to do?”

“Look John, no one has come up from below. Maybe they are all dead. If they are we will just take the Black Flag and sail it back to Anvil immediately. We need to go below decks and look though.. ”

“Well, okay, but I don’t relish the idea of seeing a dead body. You better go first since you are the oldest.” John said.

Shivani could see the fear in his eyes, but she was afraid too. They would have a better chance together.

“No, we are in this together, we do everything together.” Shivani said firmly. For once Evil John did not argue.

The ship was an eerie tomb, silent as the grave till they got to the forward cabins where the Captain and the Red Sabres bunked. Strange moaning sounds and poundings were coming from them.

John turned to her. “I hear ghosts!”

“You and your ghosts, John. Ghosts don’t pound like that. Something is wrong. We have to take a chance and find out what it is.”

“No we don’t, lets just get our stuff and get out. Remember Captain Dugal said to kill us.”

“That is because he thought the men liked our stew. Those men were on drugs, they even liked the rat stew. The drugs must give them some kind of munchies or something.”

“I’ll bet stew is just street slang for drugs!” John said as if it was a huge revelation.

“I already figured that out.” Shivani said. “Now come on, let’s just do it. Be ready to run when I open up the Captain‘s cabin.”

They both got in position to run and then Shivani slowly opened the door. She and John both screamed at the same time. Captain Dugal and the other Captains and First Mates were bound and gagged on the floor!

“What happened in here?” Shivani asked, running to free Captain Dugal. “John you untie the others. “Captain Dugal sir, are you okay? Here, let me get you some wine.” Shivani grabbed what looked to be a more expensive wine and popped the cork for him. “Here you are sir. What happened sir?”

“Who’s up there on deck? Where is everyone?”

“No one sir. We haven’t seen a soul till you. We feared everyone was dead.”

“Why don’t I hear the water on the hull?”

“We’re docked sir. Tied up in Daggerfall.”

“Well if you haven’t seen a soul, how’d we get into Daggerfall?” It looked as if the Captain’s eyes may start from his head.

“Evil John and I did it sir. We didn’t know what to do, so we brought her in where you said you wanted to go.”

“Ye’ can’t tell me ye’ got in the mouth of the Iliac alive, two cooks?”

“No sir. Evil John is meant to be up on deck sir. He is more suited to up there. And sir…we found out something a little while ago. The crew were on drugs. When they said they wanted stew, they were talking about drugs, that is the lingo for drugs on the streets. It wasn’t our stew they were talking about.”

“But they were fightin’ to git the cooks on board their ship, an’ that is the two of you!”

“Sir, if I may. Cooks are the street lingo for the one that sells the drugs. They weren’t talking about us.” Evil John stepped forward.

“An’ who was that sellin’ the drugs then?”

“We don’t know. We only worked in the galley.” Evil John piped up.

Shivani stepped up. “Sir, we found bags of drugs under the dinghy. They’re still there, we didn’t know what to do with them. Sir, who attacked you this way? Evil John and I will hunt them down if you would like.”

Evil John squawked and Shivani trod on his foot.

“My Sabres’ll take care of them that done this. Where are they?” Captain Dugal growled.

“We haven’t checked for them yet sir, we thought it best to rescue you first.” Evil John said, a note of pride ringing in his voice. Shivani trod on his foot again. “OW!”

“Mind yourself.” She said under her breath to John.

Captain Dugal stared at them both for an extended minute as if trying to make up his mind about something. “Let me see these bags of drugs then, because them that tied us up said drugs was stolen from them, and they found a bag of them in the Captain of the Galleon‘s cabin.”

Shivani led him up to the dinghy and pulled the sacks out from behind it. “Here they are sir.”

Captain Dugal was sniffing the air. “Somethin’ smells…like…fish! Has there been a woman on my ship?” He glared down at them.

“I don’t know sir. When the fighting broke out, Master Jack and I hid.” John said. Shivani elbowed him.

“Sir, we did see a woman on board. She was dressed like a Red Sabre, and the other Sabres tried to push her overboard but she dragged them in during the scuffle.” Shivani said. “We couldn’t stop the ship quick enough.”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.” Evil John said.

“Are you telling me one of my own Sabres was a woman? Don’t you think I would know something like that? Which one are ye’ trying to say was a woman?” Anger appeared to be boiling over his features.

“It was John, sir.” Shivani improvised.

“Scurvy John?” Captain Dugal demanded.

“No! No sir, the other John.”

“What do ye’ mean, there are eight more John’s at least! Which one?”

“Er…I think it was John the Gauntlet…John.” Shivani tried to think of a name.

“Gauntlet John? But he had a beard!”

Evil John stepped up. “She, sir. I know, it was a disgustin’ sight.”

Captain Dugal put his hand across his forehead as if to push the image out of his mind. He turned away and suddenly the full effect of the neatly coiled lines on the deck swam into his vision. Evil John and Shivani watched as his expression changed to horror and then his eyes seemed to start from his head.

“What in the hell? Who in blue blazes painted my ship white? Who would do that to me? I’ll skewer the [censored] that did this to my ship!”

“The drugged crew members did it sir. We couldn‘t stop ‘em.” John stepped up quickly.

“If they’re alive, I’ll kill ’em! An’ I’ll torture ’em first!” Captain Dugal roared and then spat.

Shivani’s knees bent to clean up the spit and she caught Evil John shaking his head no. She slowly raised back up.

“The two of ye’ check the cabins and see where that slimy crew is. And find me Red Sabres first!” Captain Dugal sat down at the highly polished helm and took a long swig on the wine bottle.

He looked at the pristine patterns of coiled lines and perfectly furled sails, the polished tackle and winches…and the brass compass cover that shown so he could see his reflection. The gunwales were painted perfectly, not even a drip anywhere…white.

Unable to stand it another second he got up and stepped out onto the dock. At the last second he turned and looked back at his ship. “GAAAAAH! BASTARDS!” He shouted. The sides of the ship had been painted white all the way down to the waterline!

Deck of the Black Flag after clean-up by Shivani and John:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/rope_...coiled_deck.jpg

The ships compass after clean-up by Shivani and John:

http://www.robinsdocksideshop.com/Binnacle_brass.jpg

The (White) Black Flag:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1265054619.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1265054436.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1265054550.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1265054549.jpg

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 3 2012, 12:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 6 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #66

Paladin
Group Icon

Woohoo! More fun on the high seas with the kitty who is OBVIOUSLY Maxical's mother.

Drugs and fish and women and stew and white paint. My what a combination.

Edit: Ooh, I see you added some nice screenies!

This post has been edited by Acadian: Apr 6 2010, 12:43 AM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Apr 6 2010, 12:51 AM
Post #67

Master
Group Icon

Cap'n Dugal's reaction to the Whiteness of the White (formerly the Black) Flag is hilarious!
I especially liked Evil John's off the cuff responses to the Cap'n's questions!

“Gauntlet John? But he had a beard!”

Evil John stepped up. “She, sir. I know, it was a disgustin’ sight.”

blink.gif wacko.gif rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
D.Foxy
post Apr 6 2010, 01:23 AM
Post #68

Knower
Group Icon

Drugs and fish and women and stew and white paint. My what a combination.

Old friend, for a brief moment I thought you were talking of one of THOSE parties...

hubbahubba.gif
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Apr 6 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #69

Mouth
Group Icon

I don’t think it was sickness or Fasil Umbranox that did in Torradan Ap Dugal. I think it was a Khajiit cook posing as a boy and her snot-nosed sidekick, Evil John! wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 7 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #70

Ancient
Group Icon

@ Minque - Oooh, that sounds promising!!!!! I can't wait to see what you are cooking up!!!! You are greatly appreciated Minque, Thank You !!!!
@ Acadian - Thank you Acadian! The readers on this site won't know what you mean by "obviously her mother" yet, Maxical's story hasn't gone far enough to see the similarities in their personalities, lol. You are very appreciated Acadian!
@ Hauty - Thank you Hauty, that line from Evil John was my favorite! You always seem to pick them out, lol. You are very appreciated!
@ Foxy - Lol, thank you Foxy! I appreciate you popping in!!!
@ Destri - Thank you so very much Destri! Oh, I have been holding back a few things that popped into my mind to do with this story, don't tempt me to unleash them, ROFL !!!! Just kidding...sort of, lol.
You are always appreciated Destri!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Apr 7 2010, 09:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Remko
post Apr 9 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #71

Finder
Group Icon

I almost feel sorry for Dugal..... almost laugh.gif

--------------------
Strength and honour, stranger!

+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 10 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #72

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Remko @ Apr 9 2010, 07:24 AM) *

I almost feel sorry for Dugal..... almost laugh.gif

Lol, Thank You Remko! And it is great to have you reading again, this has been a busy year so far, for a lot of people! (Myself included, lol)

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 11 2010, 10:17 PM
Post #73

Wise Woman
Group Icon

mAlXie....you are marvellous!

made me just laugh til my stomach ached...

Oh Shivani really is a feline duchess...I just love her

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 16 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #74

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Apr 11 2010, 05:17 PM) *

mAlXie....you are marvellous!

made me just laugh til my stomach ached...

Oh Shivani really is a feline duchess...I just love her

Thank you so much Minque! It may take a few days for my eyes to stop hurting, but I will try to get an update on this weekend, lol. - My PC crashed almost a week ago, and I have been driven blind trying to work on it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 3 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #75

Ancient
Group Icon

Chapter 7: Captain Dugal Joins Commodore Fasil Umbranox’s Navy

The Captains and First Mates from the other two ships disembarked and joined Captain Dugal on the dock.

“Magnificent ship Captain! You must have the best crew in the Navy!” The Captain of the Frigate beamed looking enviously at the immaculate ship.

“I may be sick.” Captain Dugal spat and turned away. “I need a drink!” He staggered toward the nearest pub, still clutching the wine bottle in his hand.

“Don’t you want to find out about your crew?“ The Captain of the Galleon asked.

“Aye, I’ll be wantin’ to kill ‘em later. I need a drink before I can face the sight of me boat.“

The others went with him to the nearest pub, but before they could step into the door two people ran out clutching their stomachs and vomited on the doorstep.

“Aye, I commiserate with ye’ lads. I feel like doing the same.” Captain Dugal said as he stepped over the puddle.

John and Shivani hung close together as they inspected the cabins. Most of the crew was missing, but they found twenty plus dead, foam oozing from their mouths in the cabins below.

When they reached the Red Sabre cabins they found Jak Silver, Scurvy John Hoff, Alacanti, and Zedrick Green tied up and gagged in their cabins. They quickly cut them loose and went to check the other Sabre cabins. Khafiz, Tahm Blackwell, Kovan Kren, and Yinz'r were all found tied up in their cabins as well. Grim and Mellowman the Mongrel in the next cabin were the same.

“What happened?” Shivani asked, lowering her voice.

“That damned crew, that’s what. They attacked us looking for drugs.” Yinz'r spat.

“We can’t find any crew members…live. The ones we found aboard all have foam coming out of their mouths and are stiff as boards.” Evil John said, then put his hand over his mouth and ran.

“Where’s Captain Dugal?”

“We found him first and untied him. He went to the pub to get drunk so he could come back and kill any crew members he sees.”

“Well, we’re not crew. We’re Sabres. But you and Evil John are crew. Have you thought about that? I shouldn’t be warning you, but I’ve taken a liking to you and the lad” Khafiz said.

“Yes sir. Evil John and I, we’ll be getting off here, but we wanted to rescue you first since you’ve been good to us.

“Well, it sure was good while it lasted. I guess we’ll all go back to eating swill. We’ll have to get the bodies off the boat for they stink the place up.” Yinz'r started toward the door.

Shivani’s face turned green, and hand over her mouth she pushed by him and followed Evil John’s path out to the deck.

Evil John and Shivani hovered in the bow, watching the bloated bodies floating on the surface as the Sabres pitched them overboard. The sight on shore was an odd mixture of people squirming on the ground vomiting and others hurriedly cleaning up the mess.

“Daggerfall is a strange place, look how everyone is acting!” Evil John pointed to the dock. “Half are sick and half are cleaning like maniacs.”

“They’ve been eating that fish we sold them Evil John. Those that are sick will die just like the crew in the hull, with foam coming out their mouths. We’ve got to get out of here. The Sabres warned us to get off, the Captain will be killing us. We need to get going while he is in the pub.”

“You’re right, it’s just…what if we get off and those people come after us to kill us? That is a whole town, I think we have a better chance of survival if we just take the ship while the Captain is in there getting drunk. Get back to Anvil where we know…people.“

“But the Sabres are on board. We can’t very well kidnap a bunch of armed pirates.”

“I think we better do something quick. Look there.” Evil John pointed to the winding road coming down the mountainside. “That is the Royals that bought fish earlier, and it looks like they have the whole Army with them. I think they are coming for us.”

“Oh dear gods, do you think we killed Queen Mynisera? What can we do?”

“Cast off quick. We got time to get turned around before they reach the shore if we hurry. I’d rather take my chances with the Sabres than the Royals, they’ll cut our heads off or put us in a dungeon.” Even as he was speaking Evil John had reached down and cut the tie lines with his knife. He grabbed a docking hook on a long rod and pushed the bow of the Black Flag out into the channel and then started raising the sails. “Get to the helm, quick.”

“John, we can’t!” Shivani said, but ran to the helm anyway.

“Tell the Sabres that the Captain told us to go on ahead, that he is coming behind with the Frigate. I don’t care what you tell them, if you don’t move we won’t be in any condition to tell them anything. This is our only chance!” John called while raising the mainsail and jib.

******* Captain Dugal

The Captain of the Galleon made a bolt for the door, shoving Captain Dugal hard into the doorframe just as he was stepping out of the pub. He promptly and violently emptied his stomach across the boots of Captain Dugal.

“Watch what yer’ doin’ ye’ stupid…” Just then the sight of a ship that looked mysteriously like a white version of the Black Flag leaving the harbor under full sail caught his eye. “Me ship! Someone’s stealin’ me ship!”

Captain Dugal took a step forward and slid in the Galleon Captains vomit. As he struggled to rise the Armies of Daggerfall and the Castle Necromoghan Royal guard swarmed the dock area.

“There’s the swarmy bastards that sold us the poisoned fish, they’re getting away! Call out the Royal Navy! Get the mages to the front lines, I want that ship stopped!”

A line of mages ran to pier and lined it, casting huge fireballs at the Black Flag as it slid smoothly through the waters past the Isle of Betony.

Captain Dugal’s eyes darted to the Frigate tied up at the docks. Without a second thought he ran to it and boarded, casting off and ordering the few crew members aboard to raise the sails.

“It’s the Navy! They are going after those criminals!” The shouts came from the dock.

Captain Dugal looked behind him and saw a fleet of Frigates like the one he was on shoving off from the docks and setting sail. “Me ship!” He whispered.

“Get them sails up, I want that Spinnaker up as well, we’ve got to beat that Navy!”

“We are the Navy sir.”

“Well you just catch that ship before any of your fellow tars do then. There’ll be a full weeks liberty in it for the whole crew if we reach her first and you get me aboard.”

“Aye Aye Captain!” They saluted. “Man your stations, tars! A week’s liberty for all if we catch the blackards first!”

Captain Dugal looked down and realized he was still wearing the uniform of the Imperial Navy.

“You! Who is your Commodore?” He pointed at the Coxswain.

“Commodore Fasil Umbranox, Captain.” Came the smart reply followed by another salute.

“Blast me!” Captain Dugal spat.

“Captain sir?” The Coxswain asked.

“Just catch me…er…them blackards.”

******* Shivani

“John, look! That Naval ship is bearing down on us!”

“Man the helm, I’ll hoist the spinnaker.” Evil John ran to the bow and yanked the line through the pulley. The huge spinnaker billowed out, it’s bright colors…”Master Jack! There’s a large patch missing from the sail!”

Shivani’s face colored, the square she had cut out of the sail suddenly felt as if it grated against her skin where she had bound her breasts with it. “It’ll have to do Evil John. Haul us in tight to the wind fast, they are gaining on us!”

The Black Flag picked up speed, its slender form gliding across the water with grace and ease. The heavy frigate’s masts towered over those of the smaller sloop, and under full sail it was able to garner much more wind. It continued looming towards them like a dark ominous cloud.

“We’re losing wind, and they’re still coming fast.” Evil John shouted. “Step aside, let me take the helm. You tighten those lines and prepare to come about. They can’t maneuver as easily as we can. We are going to weave through those islands.”

“But John, that is out of our way! We can just get as close to Anvil as possible and jump ship!”

“Not if we’re killed out here! We can‘t out-run that frigate, we have to out maneuver it.”

“Okay, I’ll do what you say.” Shivani stepped down and started preparing for the tack.

As they slid easily across the bow of the frigate they heard FEEEYUUUU-KAPOW! The Black Flag rocked a bit.

“What was that?” Shivani yelled.

“Me Ship! Ye’ idiots! Yer’ firing on me ship!” Was heard coming from the frigate. “Who’s that wearin’ a dress up there on the bow? Mages! What are mages doin’ aboard? Mages ain't never been allowed on my boats! They’re no good, bad luck, an' I don’t trust 'em!” Captain Dugal roared.

John and Shivani sailed by close enough to see Captain Dugal stick his foot in the rump of the mage that had thrown the fireball at the Black Flag. The caped arms flew up in the air as the slightly built mage went sailing out over the water and landed with a splash.

Shivani dropped a floating ring tied to a line out for the mage. Suddenly the coiled line at her feet jumped and pulled taut. “What is this to?” She followed the line to the stern of the ship and saw the life-ring with the mage aboard being towed behind them.

Captain Dugal was standing on the bow of the frigate glaring, and as they passed he raised his fist and shook it at them.

“Ye’ll rue the day ye’ stole my ship! I’ll have ye’ hung from the yardarms! Ye’ll…”

The Black Flag pulled away as the frigate’s bulky frame slowed to a crawl and made a huge wide circle coming about.

“Whew, John. That was too risky….er…by the way, that mage is…er. ”

“You didn’t! I wondered what that shouting was!”

“Well, I guess we could cut the line, but…what do you think we should do?”

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 4 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #76

Paladin
Group Icon

After a long break, the madcap adventures of Shivani and the Johns continue on the high seas aboard the Black White Flag. I remember this being such a fun story and it has lost none of its humor! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 27 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #77

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh my goodness, what a fun story! Catching up was a pure delight. A pirate adventure!! I just love it. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 11 2013, 04:42 AM
Post #78

Ancient
Group Icon

Thank you both so very much!

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:45 PM