4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clark - Second Era
ghastley
post Aug 18 2020, 03:31 AM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian: It's the people who see what's wrong with a land that leave it for somewhere new. The ones that remain are the apathetic, and the cronies.

@renee: Some of the game's jokes are worth quoting.

------------

Previously: Clark and Seryn had collected the first pieces Barilzar needed. One to go.

-------------

Part 1.8 - Tracking Down Chodala

There were exiled Ashlanders in Nchuleft, but they weren't part of Chodola's group. Apparently getting exiled was quite a common thing, and possibly not very permanent. "Come back when you change your mind," or something like that. Once we'd fought past the few in the entrance, we were quite content to let them battle the automata for us, while we found another route through the ruins. Barilzar had given us a rough map of where to look, and it helped a lot.

We found the chest containing the manual clockwork shaft unguarded, but only after a lengthy search. It certainly wasn't out in the open and obvious, like the one in Galom Daeus.

---

The final ruin, Arkngthunch-Sturdumz, was near Gnisis, so we took the wayshrine and spent the night there, most pleasantly, before heading out in the morning. Late morning, as we'd both needed plenty of rest.
Just like the last two ruins, the Dwarven automata weren't the only occupants. This time, however, they were working together, and we couldn't just let them fight among themselves. Snorfin's notes, which we came across just inside the entrance, gave us an idea what to look for, and what to avoid. The mention of the side-passage to the furnace room saved us from a lot of dealings with the guardians, but those in the room itself couldn't be avoided.

The two spectral warriors we encountered going in didn't seem hard to put down. As a team, we did better than Snorfin could have alone, and Seryn's staff had just the right spell to deal with the spectral foes. But as he'd told me back in Molag Mar, it was a different matter when the automata were haunted. The second of the spirits managed to escape into a Centurion just before it fell, and the lumbering construct came for us. Instead of just attacking the nearest target in its usual predictable way, it now had enough intelligence to chase the more vulnerable opponent - Seryn - and to stop using attacks that I blocked, and weren't working any more.

The good news was that those attacks were unchanged, and I could still block, if I managed to get between it and Seryn. It took a bit of manoeuvering and backing up to force it to fight the way we wanted, but it wasn't impossible, and eventually we prevailed.

Beyond it, further into the room, were the furnaces that gave the room its name. There was a chest in the middle, but flames were being blasted at it from three vents spaced evenly around it. We needed to turn off the flames, and probably wait for it to cool down.

The switches were at the back of each vent, and not too hard to reach. I wouldn't have liked to try getting to them with a centurion chasing me, so I could understand why the previous attempt failed.

The chest was remarkably cool to the touch. I imagine it needed to have a lot of fire resistance to protect the contents - the Sonance Generator that would be the heart of Barilzar's device.

"Is that all the parts we need?" Seryn asked.

"Yes, back to Barilzar's tower, and he can start work."

"Are we staying the night in Molag Mar again?"

I just grinned.

---

Barilzar was unaccompanied by daedra on this visit, and got straight to assembling the components we'd brought into the device he'd promised. He did concern me a bit with his "Please don't explode" when he used a hammer on it, but before long he was telling me it was complete.

I didn't like the way he stood back as I picked it up, but nothing happened. He explained how to use it, and it was apparent that it needed at least three hands. So I had him repeat everything to Seryn. To me, at least, it seemed like she'd need to operate the device while I directed the output, as I'd need to be closer to the target.

---

Now we needed to track down that target. We went back to Vivec City to see if there was any news we could use. Archcanon Tarvus was as hostile to Seryn in person as I'd expected from his diatribe aginst her before. But we did find out that Chodola had been seen travelling to Malacath's shrine at Kaushtari. Apparently he was going to ask the God of Curses for assistance.

"That's not a good sign," Seryn told me.

"On the contrary," I replied, "it's a sign that Chodola is making his own - bad - decisions, and not just being Vile's puppet. That means we have a chance to change his mind before anything too drastic happens."

---

"Now that's a bad sign," I told Seryn. "If there are skaafin in Malacath's shrine, then something is seriously out of line."

"And it looks like the Red Exiles that came here with Chodala have been slaughtered. They're not the greatest fighters, but they should have managed the skaafin," she responded.

"There's someone still alive over there. Maybe we'll get an explanation."

Renos Oran was only barely alive, but he rasped out a few answers to our inquiries.

"Chodala…he's gone mad. Sought to make a deal with a Daedric Prince…."

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Chodala appealed to Malacath…but the God of Curses rebuked him. Killed us all…said Chodala already served…another…."

"Where can we find Chodala?"

"He went…deeper into the ruins…into Malacath's shrine…."

So now it made a bit more sense. Malacath's minions had dealt with the Red Exiles, and presumably left already. The skaafin had arrived later, and were guarding Chodala's rear. It was unclear what he thought he could achieve, after Malacath's refusal, but we needed to follow anyway.

Past more of the skaafin, we found Chodala standing before a statue of Malacath, berating it.

"You don't refuse me! I am the Nerevarine!"

It seemed that he was still clinging to that idea, even after the Wise Woman's denial of his claim. We needed to change his mind before his failure became fatal.

More skaafin turned up to interfere. I can't be sure that Chodala didn't summon them himself. Whatever the case, they were quickly eliminated.

Seryn told me that the tonal inverter was ready to use. I stood in front of her, ready to direct its output at the staff, which Chodala was activating. He intended taking part directly, and expected the staff to make him invulnerable.

"Now," I told Seryn, and pointed the sound waves at the staff. It knocked Chodala off his platform, and Sunna'rah fell from his grasp, inert.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Aug 24 2020, 10:13 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 18 2020, 11:11 PM
Post #22

Paladin
Group Icon

Some good teamwork fighting those guarding Barilzar’s two artifacts.

Seems like Seryn has taken quite the fancy to Clark. happy.gif

Well, it looks like Barilzar’s gizmo worked. I bet Chodala’s no threat without Sunna’rah. . . and Vivec probably has a better use for it.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 24 2020, 06:58 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

He did concern me a bit with his "Please don't explode" when he used a hammer on it, but before long he was telling me it was complete.

I love that line. laugh.gif

In general I have no idea what's going on (except at the very beginning) but if I pick up ESO again this fall I'll have something to follow.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 26 2021, 09:38 PM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian Clark has to hope that Seryn will continue to like him.

@Reneee again I'm quoting the game.

Since my machine is reluctant to play ESO, I'm hoping it will prefer my resuming this story.

---------------

Previously: Clark and Seryn found Chodala, and confronted him. The tonal inverted turned the staff off.

--------------

Part 1.9 - Sunna'rah

"My protective shield! What have you done? I'll destroy all of you for this!" he shouted, drawing his sword. Of course, since he normally wielded the staff in the other hand, he had no shield. My advantage, and one I'd make sure he understood.

I fended off his first wild attack easily with my shield, and put a nick in his other arm with my own sword. Not a major wound, but enough to get his attention.

"You're bleeding, Chodala. Is that how a Nerevarine fights? Or should you be giving up that idea by now?"
He quickly cast a healing spell, something he could manage with his free hand. "A Nerevarine overcomes such set-backs easily." And then he attacked again.

I'm sure he believed that I'd spent so much of my training on defence that I didn't have an attack worth worrying about. That was quite a valid tactic for people who always fought as part of a squad, where one could provide all the defence, and others the offense. But I was on my own more often here, and I'd got a few moves he wouldn't be expecting.

I didn't just block this time, but bashed with the shield, to send him staggering back. "Yield, Chodola, you can't win this."

"The Nerevarine can always find a way to win," he retorted. Nothing was going to make him change his mind, especially the facts.

Of course, every time I used my shield to stop one of his blows, I could also use my sword with the other hand, and I did. Finally he spent all his remaining energy in one great leap, holding his sword with both hand to try and force it through my defence. He landed on the point of my sword.

"Oh, brother, why did it have to come to this?". She could see that Chodala wan't going to be healing that wound. "Azura, we've defeated the false Nerevarine, just as you commanded."

She turned to me. "That was…harder than I expected. Chodala was so angry…so full of rage. Not like himself at all. Still, I can't believe I helped kill my own brother…."

"We did what was necessary."

"I know that! It was either Chodala or the lives of hundreds of Dunmer, all because he convinced himself he was the Nerevarine. Or someone convinced him. Either way, my brother is dead and the Cavern of the Incarnate has another resident."

"We should return to Vivec City"

"You go. Take Sunna'rah and I'll meet you back in Vivec City. Your Archcanon made it quite clear that the staff was the key to saving Vivec. I need to take care of my brother's remains. Then we'll be done here."

---

Archcanaon Tarvus was hovering around the motionless figure of Vivec, who was lying on his bed, in=stead of floating above it. "Do you have the staff? Lord Vivec has collapsed, we must return his energies immeditaely, or he may not last!"

He directed me to plant the staff in a socket in the floor. The Archcanon walked over to it, and turned it back on. Before I could ask how he knew how to do that, energy started to stream from the staff to the recumbent Vivec, in a golden beam of light.

But a few seconds later, the beam started to turn green, and Vivec was obviously in some pain, writhing on his bed. Tarvus rubbed his hands gleefully. "Perfect! It's working just as I expected."

Seryn came running in, carrying the tonal inverter that I'd forgotten to bring with me. "What are you doing? It's killing him!"

Tarvus retorted "What did you expect? That's the point of all this."

Seryn started up the tonal inverter, and I guided its output to shut down the staff again, just like we had with Chodala. But this time, it seemed to affect more than just the staff. Archcanon Tarvus seemed to be melting, growing horns, looking more and more like a skaafin..

A final burst of energy from the staff as it shut down knocked me backwards, and the creature who had been Tarvus grabbed it. A projection of a clockwork hemisphere appeared near the staff.

"You're too late! I see it now, the Clockwork City! Look what Barbas has found for you, Master!"
He then disappeared, taking the staff with him.

Vivec remained motionless on his bed, but a ghostly projection rose and spoke to us.

"Barbas... pet hound of the Prince of Bargains. I should have known. Talk to the Ashlander while I... compose myself."'

Seryn told me that Azura had warned her about what was going on in the palace, and she had run all the way here. Barbas was familar to her, by name at least, and it all fit in with Clavicus Vile's influence on her brother.

Vivec's projection agreed. "It was all part of an elaborate plan. But they weren't trying to kill me, rather to find the location fo Sotha Sil's Clockwork City. They needed Tribunal enrgy to do that, and I was just the easiest target."

Just then, Canon Llevule came in looking for the Archcanon. He took in the scene, and was duly horrified.

"Lord Vivec looks terrible! Where's Archcanon Tarvus? He ususually knows what to do."

We explained about Tarvus being Barbas, at least recently. We wouldn't get any help from that source any more.

"We need to give energy back to Lord Vivec," Seryn reasoned. "But how?"

"A blessing stone!" Llevule exclaimed. "Some of Lord Vivec's divine energy is in each one. Go find the Overseer, and retrieve oneof the stones fro the construction."

I'd done that before, but this time was going to be a bit harder. With Vivec being weakened, the moonlet hovering over the city was starting to fall apart, and flaming rocks were falling all around. When I reached the construction site, I was told that the Overseer had gone in to try and chase looters out of the area.

I found her, and sent her back out while I fetched the blessing stone. I had to deal with several looters myself, not to mention dodging the barrage of falling debris.

The blessing stone's meagre energy was enough to stabilise Vivec, but no more. The rain of rocks ceased, but he remained flat on his back on the bed.

Seryn and I left Canon Llevule to look after him, while we went to the Archcanon's office to look for any clues as to where Barbas might have taken the staff.

Azura decided to intervene, taking over Seryn's body to speak to me again. She didn't know how to find the Clockwork City, but she knew who to ask. And that was why she was using Seryn, as she needed her to cast a spell. A portal opened, and Barilzar emerged.

"Interesting. Summoned by a Daedric Prince and her mortal mouthpiece. I was right in the middle of a crucial experiment, but I suppose I can spare a few clicks of the cogs for Azura and my erstwhile assistant.
So, did you break the tonal inverter?"

I told him why he was needed. It wasn't the tonal inverter, which had worked exactly as it should, but the location of the Clockwork City. He'd been there, hadn't he?

"No, not going to happen. No offense to the Lady of Twilight, but Sotha Sil was quite adamant about keeping the place hidden and warded against the Daedra.

Oh, wait. Pistons fall into place. This concerns Sunna'rah and Lord Vivec, I presume?"

"And Barbas, who now has the staff," I told him.

"Barbas? Another Daedra. Thinking…thinking….

So Sotha Sil's forgotten tool was modified to steal Vivec's energy, which in turn energized the Clockwork City. Lit it up like the top of Red Mountain. Even Vile's dog would be able to see that!"

"Can you get me to the Clockwork City or not?" I interrupted.

"What is Barbas after? Wait, gears click into place…the reservoir! You need to reach the reservoir that contains Vivec's stolen energy before Barbas!

I can get us to the entrance in Seht's Vault, beneath the Mournhold temple. Ready to go?"

"We're ready," I told him.

"I only have enough power to get myself and one other person inside. One of you will have to stay behind," Barilzar explained.

"You go," Seryn told me, or was it still Azura?

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 26 2021, 09:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 26 2021, 10:09 PM
Post #25

Paladin
Group Icon

Welcome back to Clark!

Thanks for the ‘Previously’ reminder of where we were.

One threat neutralized (Chodala) only to reveal another as we learn Clavicus Vile has designs on Sotha Sil’s Steampunkville. But first, we probably need to put Vivec back together.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 8 2021, 12:47 AM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian Vivec would like to be back together.

-----------

Previously: Clark retrieved the staff Sunna'rah, and started to restore Vivec, but Archcanon Tarvus revealed himself as Barbas, reversed the flow, and ran off with the staff, leaving Vivec even weaker.

----------

Part 1.10 - Clockwork City

The portal Barilzar opened led only to a vault beneath Mournhold. This was apparently where we'd find the entrance to the Clockwork City.

Naturally, Barbas had left guards to cover his rear, and we had the additional problem of Sotha Sil's automata also resisting our intrusion. If we'd been in less of a hurry, we could probably have set the two sides to eliminating each other, but we didn't have the time for that. So progress was fraught, but we made it through to where Barilzar was trying to reach.

"So where's the door?" I asked.

"You're much too large to see it. We'll have to do something about that."

---

Apparently the small domed mechanism we'd been standing next to WAS the Clockwork City. Just sitting on a pedestal down in the vault looking like a parked experiment in storage. An ingenious hiding place.

When we'd finished shrinking, I found myself standing in a hallway, with metal walls, and the sound of electricity and whirring mechanisms everywhere. Much of the electrical noise was coming from a barrier just ahead of us, and I could see Barbas on the other side.

The barrier came down only after Barabas had passed beyond the next one. "Don't bother following him," Barilzar advised. "We'll go this way and try to get ahead of him.'

He led me through a side-door into a maintenance chamber, where he fiddled with a control panel. He explained that he was both opening routes for us, and shutting down the defenses, as well as trying to divert Barbas onto a longer path. We needed to reach something he referred to as "the Reservoir" first. That was where Sotha Sil stored parts of his own energy for his experiments, and Barilzar presumed that it was now filled with Vivec's, as Sunna'rah was the tool Sotha Sil used to transfer his own energy.

"The protection effect that Chodala prized, was a safety feature to protect my master from harming himself. If the drain was too much, the wielder of the staff was be healed, and the transfer cut off. Of course when Chodala used it, it was draining Vivec, and not harming Chodala at all.

The capacity of the reservoir is immense, So none of Vivec's energy will have been lost - yet. If Barabas gets there before us, it could be. I believe the dog's intent is to open a portal for his master into the Clockwork CIty."

"And that would give him access to the vault we came through, and then the rest of Mournhold, and so on...?" I inquired

"Exactly," Barilzar replied. "The thin end of the wedge indeed."

---

Barilzar had not managed to shut down all the automatic defenses, and where he had, Barbas was able to summon skaafin to take their place. So our progress was not exactly uneventful.

As a result, we arrived at the Reservoir at the same time as Barbas. Barilzar ran to a control panel to try and get the defense mechanisms working for us, for once. If he at least managed to stop them interfering, and making things easier for Barbas, that would be good.

Barbas was alone, dressed in a suit of armour that liked a bit like the Daedric I was used to seeing on Dremora. The helm, though, resembled a dog's head. He brandished two swords, to my sword and shield. I felt that gave me a slight advantage, as nobody attacks as well with their off-hand, and a sword is an inferior blocking device.

So after a few flurries of attack and riposte, he started to use spells, mostly summoning skaafin to try and surround me. But if he summoned enough to attack from all sides, they were too weak to bother me, and fewer gave me openings to evade them. Still, they did take the pressure off of Barbas for a while.

He could not sustain that, however, and was soon back to using his swords to defend himself, while his magicka returned. I'd become a bit more confident that I could grind him down, and I think he was thinking the same.

A portal opened next to us, and Barbas transformed into a dog and bounded through it, back to his master.

Barilzar came into the room, and opened a portal to take us back to Vivec's palace. But before I left, I needed to draw Vivec's energy back into the staff from the reservoir. That took me just a few moments, and I was ready to follow Barilzar back to Vivec.

---

I didn't arrive where I expected. I found myself in a cave, with a statue of Clavicus Vile, which spoke to me.

"So you're the mortal who gave my poor dog so much trouble. I suppose we should have a chat, you and I.

"How dare you discipline my dog? He was only trying to appease his master. And I'd never harm a hair on whatever insignificant creature you hold dear.

"You, on the other hand, require a lesson in manners…."

"Barbas tried to kill Lord Vivec and destroy Vvardenfell," I pointed out. "What did you expect me to do?"

"Indeed? What ambition! As you can see, Barbas isn't a bad dog. He does get easily excited and overzealous. He embellished my plan somewhat, but it all worked out in the end. And we found the Clockwork City."

"So you were trying to take control of Clockwork City? I asked.

"This little flea thinks it's smart, but my plans are beyond its comprehension! Still, by delaying the inevitable, you caused my associates and I some trouble. You'll stay here until you're no longer a threat. How does a few decades sound to you?"

An apparition of Barilzar appeared, just behind Vile's statue.

"I lost you somewhere between Clockwork City and Vivec, but it was simple enough to trace your energy signature to this Daedric shrine," it told me. "Unfortunately, some power is interfering with my efforts to open a portal for you."

"It's Clavicus Vile. He wants to trap me here for a few decades."

"Hmm. That would be unfortunate for you. Luckily, you have me to assist you. Well, me and Sunna'rah. Expend a small amount of Vivec's energy at the statue and that should provide enough of a distraction for me to pull you out of there."

I'm not sure how I knew how to do that, but I pointed the staff at the statue and it seemed to just happen. Perhaps the staff was more automatic than I was used to.

The result was that I arrived in Vivec City as if I hadn't been diverted on the way. I found myself next to Barilzar, and Seryn and Llevule were there, too.

"Were you successful?" asked Vivec. "Can you restore my energy/"

I was reluctant to try using the staff without some instruction on how it worked. I'd already seen that the flow could go the wrong way. Vivec was prepared to take the risk, and told me to place it as I'd done before. The staff seemed to be working as intended this time, and the beam remained golden as Vivec rose from his bed, and he and his projection merged back together.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Apr 10 2021, 10:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 8 2021, 06:49 PM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

Clockwork City sounds amazing. I assume Barbas is the same 'dog' from Skyrim, eh?

Still, by delaying the inevitable, you caused my associates and I some trouble. You'll stay here until you're no longer a threat. How does a few decades sound to you?"

Yeah right. Good luck with that, Clavicus dude. Congrats to Clark on finishing this quest (or at least one of its main stages).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 8 2021, 09:32 PM
Post #28

Paladin
Group Icon

A fun run through part of Clockwork City. I enjoyed Clark’s combat observations while dueling Barbas.

Good to see that Sunna’rah worked as intended and that Vivec is now topped up on divine energy once again.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 10 2021, 10:48 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

@Renee: Yes, and Barbas was in Oblivion, too. Apparently, he may also have appeared in Morrowind as a Scamp, so shape-shifting isn't new for him.

@Acadian: Well, it started that way before, let's hope it doesn't reverse again.

I need a break from ESO events, so let's have a bit more Clark.

-------

Previously: Clark brought the staff back from Clockwork City, and they're trying to restore Vivec.

-------

Part 1.11 - Restoration

For once, we didn't need to use the tonal inverter to shut the staff down. When it had completed its transfer, it did so of its own accord. Vivec seemed to be back to normal, or at least Canon Llevule assessed his condition as such. I wasn't at all sure what a normal Vivec was supposed to be, having arrived after he was already suffering his loss of energy.

"Remarkable! No ordinator or armiger could have done any better! You uncovered a Daedric spy in our midst, brought a Living God back from the brink of death, and saved all of Vvardenfell. Well done, my friend!"

"I did what I could," I responded.

"As my next sermon shall proclaim, 'Modesty is the false cloak off a flatterer or the sincere garment of the humble.' Again, you have my gratitude, and that of all my people. Indeed, even those who rail against the Tribunal owe you their lives."

He pondered for a moment or two and continued. "You have done much for me and for Vvardenfell. But as the warrior says, 'Do not think the battle is over when the enemy is dead. The hearts and minds of the people must also be won.' I must ask you for one more service."

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

" 'Gratitude is its own reward,' I once told the crowds in Ebonheart. But I've found that some of my followers appreciate something more tangible. Help me reward those who aided in the saving of Vvardenfell so we can reassure my people."

I think I understood what he meant. If we proclaimed a great victory over an unseen foe, the people would be even more concerned. We had to stage-manage a celebration of returning to normal, with only the events that everyone had seen being part of our story. The Baar Dau instability was probably the most obvious to everyone in Vivec City, but that could remain unspoken, and they'd all assume it was the reason.

Vivec sent me to retrieve the Archcanon's ring from his office. Then I met with him on the plaza in front of the temple, where he had already started the ceremonies. He handed me a bag, and told me that as each name was announced, I should take out the first thing I found in it and hand it to them.

Overseer Shiralas was first, and I handed her a blessing stone, humming with renewed power. Vivec promised her a new, stronger stone for each canton in the construction, implying that he'd ensure the work was not interrupted again.

Barilzar received some gems, charged with mystical power, for his experiments.

Canon Llevue received the Archcanon's ring. It took him a few moments to understand that he was being promoted to the office that went with it.

And finally, I, an outsider, was named hero of Morrowind, and given a modest piece of armour as my token. It wasn't something I'd use, being more suited to Seryn, and I understood what he was doing. He was rewarding us jointly, as if we were an item, which was pretty accurate, after all.

There was, of course, no mention of Barbas, Clavicus Vile, or even Azura. Invoking their names would have made this all a much more serious matter, and public order meant playing it all down.

I accepted my token, and with it the ttle of "Champion of Vivec". Which apparently meant that I wasn't "an outsider" any more. Seryn was still an Ashlander, but she'd stepped a little closer too. I made sure to keep my arm around her to reinforce the show of unity.

---

We went to rent a room for the night. There was a place in the St Delyn canton that had been recommended to me, on the Waistworks level.

The woman there made us an interesting offer. We could just rent, but we could actually buy a room, for a remarkably small sum, instead. It may have been part of becoming Champion of Vivec, or it could just be a way to get travelers to put down roots in the new metropolis. Either way, it was a deal that was hard to refuse.

It was unfurnished, but that meant we got to choose what went in there. Starting with a nice big bed, of course. I let Seryn choose most of the pieces, as I suspected Azura would be finding me work elsewhere before long. It was important that Seryn felt at home here, if I wasn't around.

---

When all the furnishings were in place, it was time to check out the bed.

- - -

"Clark, when Azura was speaking to you through me, I got a good idea of what she was thinking, and it seems that ... that she knows you as well as I do."

"And ... ?"

"How can I compete with a Daedric Princess?"

I interpreted that as "I'm feeling insecure, tell me what's special about me." If only she'd asked it that way, I could just have answered "everything", and got back to work. But she didn't, and answers like "Just keep being you" would only make her ask me again.

So I decided to give her the straight answer she wasn't really wanting. "You can't even think of competing! Azura will take that as a challenge, and probably cheat! You would be much better advised to share, or take turns. After all, she's immortal, and can afford to wait for hers."

"What kind of sharing did you have in mind?" she asked, but it wasn't her own voice, and she'd started to glow. "If i join with Seryn, then it's no better than she'd get on her own, and she might not like me taking control for that."

"The alternative," Azura's voice continued from beside the bed, "is probably preferable. And I know Clark likes it better that way."

"Did I summon you?" I asked.

"Of course you did. When Seryn mentioned my name, this possibility was one of the first things that crossed your mind. And I don't blame you. It was fun last time."

"And by the way," she continued, "You almost summoned Nocturnal, too. But she's busy already."

Because Azura had been listening to us, she knew how Seryn was feeling. So she was a little shorter than the Dunmer, and definitely cute rather than awesome. She's always a bubbly blonde, whatever size she decides to be, and smaller was a good choice for the circumstances.

I don't know what Seryn's expectations were. I imagine most people expect her to be just like her statues, if not quite so large. But statues all have a solemn expression, and she had the most wicked grin you could imagine. With her chosen stature, she most resembled a Breton, with everything rounded - ears, chin, buttocks and breasts, with her nipples like small domes on the larger domes.

Seryn was all angles, pointed ears, pointed chin and almost conical breasts where the nipples were just a change of shade at the tip.

The one thing they had in common was the perfect balance of soft and firm.

"Did you remember to bring the Crescent?" I asked Azura. I suspected she hadn't, but when I looked on the bedside table, there it was. Of course, that was a cue to have Azura explain all about it, and maybe tell the tale of Lhasi and her theft. I could remember telling my side of the story to Azura, of course, but nothing of the Khajiit herself.

Of course, the two women put me to work, while they discussed the whole subject of involuntary spell-casting and the sensible precautions required. Seryn's ability to hold a conversation despite my best efforts reminded me of someone else, but I couldn't find her in my memory, no matter how hard I tried. It was a skill I admired, that much I knew.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Apr 10 2021, 11:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 11 2021, 01:31 PM
Post #30

Paladin
Group Icon

All's well that ends well. I should think Clark preferred Azura's award ceremony to Vivec's.

I can imagine Azura's inspiration to manifest as a small bubbly blonde, but I've no idea where she got the idea about those round ears. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 20 2021, 01:58 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Congrats on attaining Champion of Vivec. cake.gif Do you happen to know if all of this material with the staff and restoring Vivec if supported in any of the in-game books? I have a feeling maybe it is.

"What kind of sharing did you have in mind?" she asked, but it wasn't her own voice, and she'd started to glow.

Uh oh. Well that's what happens sometimes, for those of us who assemble ourselves to become a pinnacle of exaltation in the worlds of Tamriel. Clark should expect to claim situations such as this, I'd imagine.

Can you post a picture of Clark in the Second Era? Or does he not exist in ESO as a tangible character?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 20 2021, 04:06 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 20 2021, 08:58 AM) *

Can you post a picture of Clark in the Second Era? Or does he not exist in ESO as a tangible character?

Clark (and all my other ESO characters)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 20 2021, 05:17 PM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

Ha, his name is Clark Kent. The look on his face helps me visualize the guy as you told that last chapter. Especially since it seems like he's getting his head wrapped into things he didn't plan much on and stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 26 2021, 01:53 AM
Post #34

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian: Notice how both Vivec and Azura made him do all the work?

@Renee: Just Clark, and he's not even Earl of Gweden yet.

-----

Previously: Clark soothed Seryn's concerns about Azura, with her help, and thought everything was neatly wrapped up. However ...

------

Part 2.1 - Next assignment

I half expected to wake up the following morning with both of them cuddled up to me, but I found myself alone. Seryn was already awake, and fixing breakfast.

"I suppose you deserve some extra sleep," she told me. "Last night was truly something to remember!"
Did she know that my lack of memory was troubling me? I understood why it was, but the gaps were most annoying. Especially as the missing memories should have been very pleasant ones. And because I couldn't explain any of it to Serym.

Seryn prevented me from brooding over that by talking about Azura, as you'd expect her to. It's not every night you get a visit from a Daedric Princess. Oh, that was a question. Did I really think she'd make a habit of joining us.

"No," I told Seryn, "but last night you needed the reassurance that she only wanted to share."

"Anyway, the reason it's important that last night was memorable is that it helps you form the memory of this place, so you can recall here whenever you want to," she told me.

"Recall?"

"Yes, the same spell that works the wayshrines. They're built the same everywhere, so that you're already familiar with the shrine, and just have to remember the surroundings to travel there again. Home is the easiest place to remember, so you can travel home from anywhere, and don't need to be at a wayshrine to remind you.

"The Mages Guild say that they're working on a spell to reinforce your memory, and then you'll be able to travel back to anywhere you have been before, without needing wayshrines at all. Some of them can already do something like that, and create their own portals for travel."

"Portals are a bit different, though. Anyone can use them, without knowing what's at the other end," I reminded her.

"Yes, but the creator of the portal needs to know, so it's the same thing for them."

"What will happen to the wayshrines, if they finish work on that spell.?" I pondered.

"Well, they won't need to build any more, at least. The ones we have can get a bit crowded at times, which is why they're usually at the edge of town, and a bit off the road, so it doesn't get blocked. Vivec needs two already and most major towns are thinking of where to put a second."

---

We left to go shopping, and as we passed the front desk, the clerk handed me a note. It had a large and elaborate seal on the envelope.

"That's Divayth Fyr's seal!" Seryn exclaimed. "Why's he sending you notes?"

"I'll know once I've opened it, I presume. And who's Divayth Fyr?"

"He's the older Mer alive. Probably immortal. He knew the Tribunal before they became gods, and Nerevar, too. He usually keeps himself to himself in his mushroom tower out in the Telvanni Coast region, but he turns up from time to time when he needs something."

I read the first part of the note. Fyr had heard about the incident with Vivec and Barbas, and wanted my assistance in further investigating some other strange turns of events in the Clockwork CIty. I should meet him in Mournhold, as Barilzar wouldn't be my guide this time.

A little voice inside my head told me that Azura wanted me to go, too. I wasn't sure Seryn would agree with her, but surprisingly she had no objections. "If Fyr summons you, it's a good idea to go." she told me.

"How do I get to Mournhold? I don't know any wayshrines on the mainland."

"Then take a boat across from Seyda Neen. You've been there before, and the wayshrine will get you close to the docks."

---

I asked around in Vivec first, and found out there was a boat direct to Mournhold, without going to Seyda Neen at all. It was a small, slow one, but I wasn't in a hurry. And it took me all the way up the river to the capital, instead of dropping me off at the coast. A rather winding river voyage, as there were several falls on the main flow, and we had to skirt around those along side-channels. I suspected they had been artificially dug out specifically for transporting goods.

I was beginning to distinguish one House style of architecture from another, and the majority of what we passed was Indoril. There were a few obvious exceptions, mainly the Argonian homes built by the ex-slaves who'd settled where they were freed. Some signs of Imperial presence, not surprising on the mainland, but no Redoran bug-houses. I was unsure if I could tell Hlaalu apart from Indoril yet, so some of it may have been theirs, too.

Mournhold is dominated by the Tribunal Temple. It takes up nearly one third of the area, and rises way above the other buildings. Some of that is the higher ground it's built on, but the edifice itself is nothing short of huge!
I was to meet Fyr in that building. I hoped he'd be somewhere close to the main entrance, or I'd never find him.
---
As soon as I'd stepped off the boat, I was met by an Ordinator. As an outsider, I was expected to register at the city center. Registrar Rivel told me I was expected. Apparently Vivec had sent word that I was coming, and Almalexia herself wanted to speak to me. She'd ordered that I be admitted as a citizen, not just a visitor. So should I talk to her, or Fyr first?

And before I could find either of them, I was waylaid by a Dunmer called Naryu Virian, who appeared to know of my visit, too. Apparently there were members of a Daedric cult, called the Maulborn, trying to infiltrate the city. It wasn't clear why, but she thought I'd be interested in helping her investigate. "Find me at the Flaming Nix, when you're done with Almalexia."

Almalexia was waiting outside the Temple's main door. She floated above the ground in much the same way that Vivec had done above his couch, except for their postures. Vivec's cross-legged pose would not have been appropriate for a women, so Almalexia kept her legs together. That meant that she was significantly higher up, and talking to her up there would be a strain on my neck. So I kept my eyes level as we spoke.

"Vivec appears to know of our situation, as he has sent me his Champion," she began. "Since I wish for my people to love me, not fear me, I am reluctant to take action myself, at least publicly. Sending in a Champion, with my blessing and support, is a much better .... WILL YOU STOP STARING AT MY CHEST!!!"

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked, as innocently as possible. "You have it levitated up to eye level, as uncovered as public decency permits, not to mention the subtle glow to draw anyones' attention."

It should have been clear to anyone that she wanted attention. I've already mentioned the glow, and that lack of coverage extended to her whole body. She was showing as much skin as she could manage. I suspected that was because she retained the Chimer golden hue that had been replaced by Dunmer grey in everyone else. The levitation, too was a show of power. It's a spell that requires a lot of magicka, and mortal mages can't sustain it for long.

What I was lacking was the proper deference, of course. She wanted me to admire her, worship her, even. Instead, i was just treating her as an equal, or at least not as special as she wanted to be.

She lowered herself to the ground, so our eyes met naturally, and she continued the conversation. "As I was saying, we have a situation here that needs you. There are cultists in Mournhold, and they've managed to summon Daedra into the temple. I need you to find the source, and eliminate it."

When I agreed, she turned and walked away. This time my eyes weren't on her chest. She'd have drawn less of my attention if she'd levitated again, as her hips wouldn't have moved like that.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Aug 19 2021, 02:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 26 2021, 04:56 PM
Post #35

Paladin
Group Icon

Off on the next adventure! I like your logic on wayshrines, portals and such.

I see Clark was suitably impressed by Almalexia. I suspect she shops at the Goddess Store? tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 30 2021, 03:23 PM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

I hate when I've apparently had a great night, but can't remember the details! Totally get how Clark feels there. Then again, it's been over two decades since I've had a night like that.

Seryn prevented me from brooding over that by talking about Azura, as you'd expect her to. It's not every night you get a visit from a Daedric Princess

Very nice. smile.gif I like how you've managed to describe how Recalling to a Wayshrine works, in terms which make sense from Clark's perspective (rather than our perspective as we play the game).

"Vivec appears to know of our situation, as he has sent me his Champion," she began. "Since I wish for my people to love me, not fear me, I am reluctant to take action myself, at least publicly. Sending in a Champion, with my blessing and support, is a much better .... WILL YOU STOP STARING AT MY CHEST!!!"

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 10 2021, 02:34 AM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian: If she doesn't shop there, I'm sure she has their labels sewn into her things.

@Renee: I'll be trying to do the same for crafting in this one.

------------------

Previously: Clark traveled to the mainland, and arrived in Mournhold.

------------------

Part 2.2 - Mournhold

I noticed another pair of eyes watching her leave. An elderly Dunmer in Daedric armour was standing nearby, and he came over to talk to me. "I've not seen Almalexia stared down before. It will probably do her good."

This was Divayth Fir, the one who'd sent for me. He was a contemporary if the Tribunal, but had not participated in their use of the Heart of Lorkhan. as he preferred to earn his immortality by diligent study, not opportunism. I took that to mean that he'd succeeded in that objective. His task for me could wait until I'd dealt with the cultists. "You've got two women expecting your assistance, and me. I know who I'd put first. Besides, having the cultists and their daedra here when we get back would complicate matters."

I asked if he had any clues as to whose cult we were dealing with. He thought it might be Boethia, but it wasn't at all clear. There were hints of other Princes being involved, although they rarely worked in concert. Too much rivalry, and fondness for treachery.

Naryu didn't know which Daedric Prince was at work here either, but our best chance to find out involved the House Dres farm outside town. There had been a lot of suspicious activity, and it was locked down tight. There was a courier she'd been watching, who was apparently delivering bribes to the other house leaders and city officials. He might be our opportunity to progress in the case, especially if he had a key to the farmhouse.

She suggested an elaborate plan involving drugged wine, and following him until he drank some and fell asleep. I pointed out that if he waited until he was back at the farm, we'd fail, and alert the others at the same time. "Ok, then the simpler approach is that I get his attention, and you knock him on the head. All it should take is a little cleavage."

If that was her idea of a little, I want to be around when she decides the situation needs a lot.

---

With the key in my pocket, I set out for the farm. It wasn't hard to evade the guards, who seemed to patrol on a rigid schedule, and were totally predictable. The farmhouse was empty, but various items in it were suspicious, not the least of which was an oddly-placed rug, which turned out to be covering a trapdoor.
Just as I opened it, Naryu came through the door. She'd followed me from the city as soon as she could get away.

She wasn't distracting me the way she had the courier, so I was able to take in the outfit she was wearing. Dark and inconspicuous, much like the members of the thieves guild would wear, but with a lot more locations for concealed weapons. That made me suspect she was an assassin by trade. The Dark Brotherhood didn't get involved with other Daedric cults, so I didn't think she was with them. I'd heard of a specifically Dunmer outfit called the Morag Tong, and that seemed much more likely.

When we found a trapdoor in the farmhouse leading down to the city sewers, she confirmed my suspicions. "My organisation has these sewers warded aginst spying, and it looks like the Maulborn are taking advantage of that,"

I asked if she knew which Daedric Prince he Maulborn were associated with, but she didn't. She didn't really care for the Deadra anyway. They just got in the way of business.

I asked her about that.

"Well, take my current contract. Usually I just track the guy down, let him take me to bed, and then I wake up in the morning and he doesn't. That fulfills my need to positively identify my target, and I don't feel too bad about killing him, because I know he died happy.

"But this time, I find that he's behind the Llodos plague that was rampant in Serk, You wouldn't sleep with a guy who's spreading plague, would you?"

She reflected a moment. "Maybe I could have phrased that a bit better, but you know what I mean."

"So where does the Daedric Prince fit in, and which one?" I asked.

"Well, with plague involved, my first thought was Peryite, but it appears to be one of the 'three anticipations', as they're now called: Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala. It's not surprising that they'd be a bit displeased with the Tribunal, and the plague seems to be directed at Almalexia. It could be all of them, but they rarely cooperate that much. I haven't found out enough to know which it is, yet,"

"Perhaps they're not knowingly working together. Sometimes they'll provoke each other, just to get a reaction that affects a third party, usually us here on Nirn," I suggested. "They're a devious bunch."

"That's certainly true," she agreed. "and whichever it is, we have to deal it with all the same way, by taking down their agents here."

---

While Naryu did help me get into the sewers, showing me the right door, and helping me with the sequence of levers required to unlock it, she left before I went in.

"My intelligence reports tell me the boss of the little group down here is a woman. Obviously, you'll do better than I would," she pointed out. "I'll see you back in Mournhold."

I did, however, get help from Almalexia. After I took down Commander Kalara, she showed up to wipe out the rest of the witnesses. The exception being one Farona Telvanni, a mage that the Maulborn had coerced
into bypassing the Morag Tong's wards for them. Almalexia sent her to the Mage's Guild for healing, but left me to find my own way back.

---

I ran into Naryu again, on my way to get my armour and sword repaired. "don't bother with that," she told me. "You need to get yourself a matched set that will work better anyway, and I know just the place to do so."

I followed her to the way-shrine, and she took me to a location somewhere in the Rift, that I'd never been to before. "Why would anyone put all these crafting stations in a cave out in the wilderness?" I wanted to know.

"Because some places are special, and you can make armour and weapons here that have properties unlike the ones you'd make in town. Look, I don't know how it works, either. Just that it does. The set you can make here gives you an extra bonus if you wear five pieces, although that can include weapons, and jewelry. It's one that would benefit your style, I think."

I was surprised at how much material I needed to use, but Naryu told me that was more due to the quality of items I was making. The step up from the level I'd been using was a big one, but at least I'd reached the top, now. "And watch what traits you're assigning," she reminded me. "You can change it later, but that's not easy."

---

When we returned to Mournhold, I began to understand why she'd done that. Almalexia's next task for me was to clear daedra out of the temple. "Alone?" I asked.

"I'll be assisting," responded Fyr, who I hadn't noticed standing nearby. "But that will mostly be healing, and weakening the daedra. You'd be doing most of the damage."

"But still just the two us. No army of Ordinators, or anything like that?"

"They wouldn't do any better, and it would just get them killed. I notice you've just had your equipment upgraded, and you won't believe how much better it is than the guards' gear. Almalexia herself can't get involved directly. When it comes to disputes between the Tribunal and the Daedra, there are contractual obligations involved, that require the use of proxies."

"Huh?"

"Blame Sotha Sil for that. He negotiated a deal with the Daedric Princes, and now everyone has to live by it."
Fyr looked over my new equipment. "Just the one set? That may not be enough for this job. You can wear two complete sets, and a couple of additional items more. We'd better take you for a second set, at least."

It turned out that I had some pieces that matched already, so it was just a case of hunting down the missing ones. We checked the Guild merchants in town, and Fyr took me to a couple more cities to trade there, and I soon had all I needed.

"Most of what you have needs improving, but you can do some of that yourself. And when it comes to the jewelry, having the complete set makes more difference than the last upgrades of quality. I think you're in good enough shape for the job, now"

We did go back to the crafting area in Mournhold first, and I upgraded a couple of the items. Azura's voice in the back of my mind was noticeably silent, so I presume she agreed with what Fyr was telling me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 10 2021, 07:41 PM
Post #38

Paladin
Group Icon

’With the key in my pocket, I set out for the farm. It wasn't hard to evade the guards, who seemed to patrol on a rigid schedule, and were totally predictable.’
- - It seems Naryu’s cleavage gambit worked well. And how convenient of those guards to be so predictable.
smile.gif

Commander Kalara, of the Maulborn Sewer Forces. Wonder who she pissed off to get that assignment? Well, she’s gone now, thanks to Clark.

Great job of weaving equipment crafting and the intricacies of sets and traits into the story.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 18 2021, 04:12 AM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

@Acadian: At least her assignment wasn't rats. That means you're assigned to the fighter's guild.

-------------

Previously: Clark has met Divayth Fyr. Almalexia wants them to clear daedra out of the Temple.

-------------

Part 2.3 - To the Clockwork City

"Are these daedra much weaker than I'm used to, or is it all down to the new equipment?" I asked, during the first break from the fighting.

"Both, I suspect. If my spells are doing their job, then they should be less able to resist your attacks, as well as those doing more damage because of the better weapons etc. And on the other side of the equation, you've got better defensive pieces, and I'm healing you, as well."

We both agreed that it hadn't exactly been easy, but at least it was possible.

"But I can't help you with the next part," Fyr told me. "Entering the central chamber requires that you get the blessing of each of the Tribunal, and I have enough history with each of them, to know that's not happening for me."

"Almalexia's is already given. You've got this far, which is what she asked. Sotha Sil and Vivec have tests for you, and even though Vivec sent you here, his is still a requirement."

---

Sotha Sil had me repair, and then destroy, a Dwarven Centurion. The cogs and dynamo cores were a puzzle to test my brain, and the battle with the mended construct a test of brawn, I assume. Vivec's was not so much a murder mystery play, as a lesson in Great House politics.

With blessings in hand, I entered the central chamber to find a Dunmer mage attempt to summon even more
deadra to his cause. Or rather, that of Mahistrix Vox, whom he represented. I got the impression that she was not in Mourhold herself, so hopefully I'd be done here once I dealt with this mage.

That wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. I had to activate three warding stones in the right order before I could reach him, and he was firing off spells at me as I did so. He went down as rapidly as the barrier did when I touched the last stone. One solid blow from my shield to wind him, and then a follow-up thrust with the sword.

---

I assume that killed him. Before I could check, I found myself in another room. It appeared to have no doors, or windows, and the light all came from a glowing ceiling. The floor was covered with a resilient matting that would let you fall without injury, and gave your bare feet a good grip.

Oh yes, bare feet. And everything else. And Almalexia was bare too.

She was attacking a straw dummy in the middle of the room with an unarmed style of fighting that was both acrobatic and effective, judging by the way the dust was flying from the target. Still, something told me that display was mainly about showing me what she had, more than her skill in using it.

Perhaps a part of that suspicion came from the way her breasts moved. Unrestrained, they should have been flailing around all over the place, but they didn't. There was clarly some magical support, and restraint, involved. Whether it was for her own comfort, or just vanity, she was still using at least some of her levitation.

She was glancing at me, seeing if I was showing an interest, so I didn't. I remembered a spell from somewhere that let me totally fail to react. Now, why did I even want to learn a spell like that in the first place?

And then I recalled teaching patience to Drelka, Azura's guard captain. That's why I could recall this one, because I'd used it in Moonshadow. It was able to counter-act the seducer's Allure spell, so hopefully Almalexia didn't know anything more powerful.

"Very few get to watch me practice," she was saying. "I do expect you to appreciate the privilege."
She stopped dancing around the straw man, and came over to dance around me. An impressive show of acrobatic/erotic poses, that still failed to change my apparent disinterest. Then contact, rather gentler than the straw man had endured. She took my hand and guided it, letting me know that she was ready to accept my offering, and where she'd like it delivered.

I couldn't get her thoughts very clearly. My telepathy isn't that good, and one of the Tribunal probably has a greater ability to hide them than most. But some of the surface ones were leaking through.
My lack of reaction was beginning to get to her. And her mood was darkening. And then, abruptly, it lightened again, as she "understood" that I was resisting her, not ...

There was an old wound behind that thought that I'd just missed re-opening. And naturally, she misunderstood my intentions.

"I know what you're trying to do and it won't work," she told me. "I am not going to kneel before a mortal!"

---

As abruptly as I'd been pulled into that room, I was ejected again. I found myself standing outside the Temple, next to Divayth Fyr. Fortunately, she'd dumped me out with my armour back in place.

"I think I may have got on the wrong side of Almalexia, a bit," I told him. "At least that means she's not likely to call on me for another errand for a while."

"Then we should take this opportunity to go to the Clockwork City," he responded. "The entrance isn't far, but it's a bit hidden away, to say the least. Follow me."

I soon understood what he meant by that. The entrance to a cave was hidden behind a waterfall just outside town, and the entrance to the dwarven ruin was hidden in the cave, and then ...

Eventually we came out in the same small room that I'd been to with Barilzar, and there was the miniature dome of the Clockwork City before us. The process for shrinking down and entering wasn't a surprise any more, which was perhaps a disappointment to Fyr.

More of a disappointment was where we arrived. "This isn't the Brass Fortress. What's going on?"
I began to wonder that myself when Fyr's shadow started to run ahead of him. "Follow that shadow! I need it back!"

I started to run after it, but the factotums around the walls started to energize and attack us. Presumably, without his shadow, Fyr was no longer someone they recognized, and of course, I wasn't either. To make matters worse, losing his shadow had also drained Fyr of a lot of his magicka, and he could only manage a few healing spells.

His memory was intact (unlike mine), and he knew the factotums' weaknesses, and could instruct me on how to exploit them. He knew where the traps were, and the switches that turned them off - although those always seemed to be on the far side of the traps themselves.

His shadow apparently didn't remember the way out, or maybe it couldn't go out into the daylight without him. We caught up to it eventually in a large hall, where after a bit of a struggle, I was able to subdue it, and Fyr was soon back in one piece.

On our way to the nearest way-shrine, we discussed the purpose of that incident. Was someone just trying to delay our arrival, or did it mean more? I had a vague feeling that someone was trying to warn us about something, and the shadow separation was a clue that we'd need later.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 9 2022, 09:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 18 2021, 02:55 PM
Post #40

Councilor
Group Icon

That is true, all the daedric princes surrounding Mundus can be confusing to know, and study. I haven't the foggiest, either. Uh oh, here comes the cleavage. laugh.gif

That forge in the middle of nowhere sounds neat. I bet there's stuff like this scattered all over the gameworlds.

The scene with Almalexia is captivating. Why would Clark be resisting her actions? I mean, I know why... but he sure has some willpower at that moment. Whoa, this next scene in the Clockwork chapter is crazy. Will Clark figure it all out?

EDIT: this is Clark of Gweden, I just discovered. Phew, you have a lot of characters, ghast.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 18 2021, 03:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:58 AM