Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Morrowind hangs in the last chamber., Any help would be apreciated.
jack cloudy
post Apr 8 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Alright, so I've fought my way past all seven Ash vampires, chatted with Vivec, got Sunder and Keening and gave Dagoth Ur a serious headache the first time we met.

So I get things ready and step in the chamber with that big Akhulakhan thing. 2 seconds after entering, the game always hangs and I need to press that fancy little reset button on my computer. sad.gif If this is the way Dagoth Ur is going to win, I'm going to feel pathetic.

So far I've checked for enchanted items (those always make my game hang), removed any steam and funny lightsources as well as the big robot. It still hangs. I've tried to make the heart into a Guar, but the Construction set complained about not having any animations or something.
Now I'm all out of ideas with the exeption of buying a new 3d card for which I don't have any money (or permission).

Does anyone have a similar problem? Or does anyone know how to get past and finish the game through the console? Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 8 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

well my guess is that you've modded the game so much. Other then that I have no idea. good luck though, (and by the way, the statue and heart is important...)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 15 2006, 06:02 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Sorry for not replying to your story Jack but, sadly, I am currently playing that very bit in Morrowind and I don't want to be spoiled to be honest. I hope you understand. And to be on topic, I feel sorry that you can't reach the heart chamber and defeat Dagoth Ur. That's means that Luper's story will end there?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 15 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Hey, thanks for the replies. I think I'll just walk around the island for a while till I get myself a brand new laptop (and Oblivion cool.gif ) Then, I will return and show to good old Dagoth Ur how awfull it is to fight a maxed out, angry Redguard with Adrenaline Rush and a big sword. evillol.sml.gif

Griff, don't worry about the story. It has to end with the final encounter between good and evil. (Or evil and some angry guy who finds himself forced into the position of good guy.) Besides, from the Construction Set and other stories (Thank you, Trey!) I know what you are supposed to do. So expect the final chapter to come soon.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:17 AM