Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How would you react if ?
flowerboom
post Feb 13 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Agent

Random thread but i think its interesting , there are a couple things and id like you to give a very honest answer . no "thats impossible" this is just a thread-for-fun

a . if an npc that you liked suddenly approached you and declared undying love for you , and asked to get married

b .suddenly a guard reports a huge zombie army is heading towards the town your lodged at , for some reason you cant save and all your saves have been deleated , do you flee with the small group of people into the wilderness or stand and fight ? how would you react afterwards if they were everywhere ? go to the nearest garrisoned town or just keep on the move ? ( By the way nice big stories for this i would love , please use your real characters and dont give me a " i'd fight of cource" because if that not honest then dont post it biggrin.gif )

c . Suddenly a messanger comes up to you reporting that morrowind is open to visitors and the morrowind map is all up for grabs! would you keep it a deadly secret or tell the world ? what would you do with this new content ?

d. if a full blown daedric invasion began ( similar to the zombie question) how would you react?

e . if it started to rain cheese

d . if a rumour started going round that a huge Tsunami had came up the niben and wiped out the entire imperial city , you get there to see whats left of the city isle a destructive mess

Please reply ! have fun!

This post has been edited by flowerboom: Feb 13 2013, 03:04 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:31 AM