Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Console Help: Getting Npc Back, Ano Andaram Took A Vacation =(
Wurlon
post Jan 20 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Erm yeah guys I decided to check on my morrowind stuff and I remembered that the shipmaster of Vivec (Ano Andaram, found outside the foreign quarter at the docks). I went to search for him and could not find him, I fear he either fell off and died or he fell through the floor and to cell (0,0).

But my main question is how do I do the RA and how do I get to 0,0 so I can see any other NPCs that might have taken a dive into "oblivion" while I did not know.

And also, I'm stuck in Tribunal. For the quests for the captain of the royal guard, he tells you to speak with some people. I did so a thousand times and I still have not accomplished the mission. If anyone can, tell me EXACTLY what to do and maybe even the quest console.

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jan 20 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Well, you could always do what I do, which is disable clipping and have a free form of levitation that let's you walk through walls (and floors)...

Too bad I don't remember the code for that mellow.gif
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Jan 21 2006, 08:10 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

On xbox you can't do much. On PC you can open the console by pressing the `\~ button, and try typing RA then pressing enter so see what happens. If not then go to the place he usually is and type placeatpc "Ano Andaram" 1,1,1
+Quote Post
Rane
post Jan 21 2006, 09:31 AM
Post #4

Lurker
Group Icon

The RA (Reset Actors) console command places all NPCs in their original locations.

If you need info about how to use a certain command or need to find a specifc one you could try UESP's list of console commands.

And the quest you're stuck with sounds like the Common Tongue quest. Here's what you need to do.
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Jan 21 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

Thanks Guys, I have a list of things to try now. Well I'm not going to try clipping, that is just plain cheating ..

Edit: The quest I'm stuck on is not the commontongue, it is the one where the royal guard captain sends to to talk to lady barenziah, the writer in the royal palace square and the guy at the temple.

Edit2: Erm I tried RA, did nothing. I summoned him at the 111 thing and then he was fine, but once I slept he vanished again, no body in the water or anything.

This post has been edited by Wurlon: Jan 22 2006, 03:04 PM

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 01:44 PM