Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Two Worlds 2, Any Fans?
Kiln
post Jun 18 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Two Worlds Two is a somewhat classic style third person RPG. It has some flaws to be sure but overall it is a pretty great game.

Despite the relatively low level of character customization, it is a very satisfying game with lots of skills, armor, weapons, and a large world that you can freely roam. There are also a few mini games to play with dice and instrents, which can help you earn extra currency.

I enjoyed it a lot, despite disliking it's predecessor, I found this game to be very entertaining with several cultures and regions to explore and more than enough stuff to do to keep you occupied for 50+ hours.

Basically I was just curious if there are any other fans around here. Likes or dislikes? Oh and you can get a copy pretty cheap now too, somewhere in the ballpark of $12-15.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
charlieot
post Jan 10 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

That is pretty cool Ive seen wolves with eyes of different shades from one another, but never two totally different colors.
Thanks for sharing
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:46 AM