Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another brilliant piece of commedy :P, ...well, you might laugh...
HyPN0
post Apr 28 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #21

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(milanius @ Apr 26 2006, 11:45 PM)
but I've only found one plugin for 3ds Max that does realistic lightnings, and it costs money - A LOT of money... so I guess this will have to do.

You know,if you weren't a Serb,i would actualy belive you...... laugh.gif
Money?
What money?
100 Dinars? laugh.gif
j\k

I love your work btw goodjob.gif

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
post Apr 28 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #22

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(milanius @ Apr 26 2006, 06:51 AM)
It is daedric writing that says "Edge of the lighning" on one side and "Bringer of the storm" on the other.

It is funny, believe me, how I pretend to know things about moddeling, writing, art... my brain is a stirred-up, chaotic hot soup of ideas that rarely get shapes - but anyway, when they do they can look a bit decent, I guess.

... so here it is - The Stormbringer (you may have guessed by now that my favourite color is blue biggrin.gif)

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Rainer is in awe!

And Soulseeker is right, you are far to modest biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 29 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

This Stormbringer is also awesome! Ibis ponders if we need anymore storms in sunny Florida ... well, after the rains the tasty fish do come out ... so yes, I will bring Stormbringer to my land!

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 4 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Modest, yeah he's modest all right! That ... should i call it Master Sword or would that be a rip off of that piece of crap Zelda stuff... Is the Ultimate Sword!!! It gets 9 / 10 on the weapons style scale and here's your 9! goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif goodjob.gif

if you don't do another one, better or as good, i will chop your computer in half. (dunno how, dunno when but I will!)

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: May 4 2006, 01:10 AM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 14 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

All this weaponry is havokingly awesome, Milanius! Minque and everyone are right - you are the ultimate SwordsMaster. That Dwarven Axe viking.gif is driving me wild too - besides the Stormbringer sword. I'm so excited ... I think I'm gonna wet myself!! embarrased.gif Heyah - by spilling my drink of course. Agrghhh!! Not the purple chair!!

I definitely will join Minque in saluting you with a toast and I know Minque so I know it will be severallllll toasts. hahaha I will bring my best Sunhold Champagne and we can all drink to your weapon smithing genius. You can work your metal forge drunk, right?? Oh yeah, your Serbian - of course you can!! Teasing, just teasing .... goodjob.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 18 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #26

Agent

okay... here's another sneak preview
*yawns* you have no idea how hard can it be to try & create things... that end of the handle, which has to be pure silver, unlike the handle itself, is driving me nuts. This is far, far, FAAAAAR from over.

edit: ah, yea, it won't be ALL silver, y'know, the handle (and some decorations, if I manage to get it right for a change) will be Jade, gleaming green, and that jewel in the end will be Emerald - Silver & Green... Dark Hunter will finaly have some worthy weapon to chop my PC in 2 halfs laugh.gif

This post has been edited by milanius: Aug 18 2006, 07:46 PM

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 19 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #27

Mouth
Group Icon

* Ibis falls to knees and worships at the DarkHunter Jade/Emerald Axe. (Now to kill off DarkHunter with NailBringer or Stormbringer in order to have Emerald-Jade for my own??? MY PRECIOUS.... puuuurrrr *

OMG, too wonderful Milanius. Keep them coming please. We really appreciate your weapon molding talents. Please take a short nap since you are so *yawn* tired from your creative burst of brilliance. Can't wait to see it retextured !!!!!

viking.gif <--------- Milanius Award of Excellence *****

This post has been edited by Ibis: Aug 19 2006, 06:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 23 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #28

Agent

The design was slightly changed indifferent.gif
Damn those snakes... and the plane. I've dropped the initial idea of turning them arround the entire axe, because it proved to look like crap, so I just put 2 smaller, flatter snake ornaments on sides. Also, that emerald gemstone in the handle's end is simplified.
Now, teh fun begins. I have to hunt down textures & toy with them for hours... so please, don't go chewing nails.

This post has been edited by milanius: Aug 23 2006, 12:18 AM

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 23 2006, 06:37 AM
Post #29

Mouth
Group Icon

OH yes ... delicate snakes, I love them! They are fitting the handle perfectly without being overpowering. (Like I suppose they took over the plane. think that's one movie I'll skip. lol) It's looking great, Milanius. goodjob.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 23 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #30

Agent

Major update.
When inspiration comes by you and winks in your direction, you have to runt towards like Carl Lewis, grab her and squeeze it in your arms like it was your sweetheart, no matter what. My head hurts, I am 95% certain that I didn't do a decent job on the metal reflection [as usual tongue.gif] and I am still figuring out if I should put some celtic engravings on the axe's head [needed, really], but I can be at least proud of the fact that I gor the damn handle well enough smile.gif

Preview back
Preview front
Teh Handle (painted marble, but we'll just call it jade & nod biggrin.gif)

I'll probably do some engraving bumpmaps, but that'll be tricky, though, because I suck with 3ds.

This post has been edited by milanius: Aug 24 2006, 08:43 PM

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 23 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

OMFG ... Milanius!!! That is gorgeous!! My hands are getting sweaty just wanting to wrap around that cool enticing jade grasp. And the emerald is stately and beautiful. Such good good weapon-smithy work. Your shop would be a place of interest all over the Empire, were we really in Tamriel.

Brilliant idea to color marble green, you got a wonderful pattern and texture going there. OHHHH, I can't wait to swing THAT EMERALD EQUALIZER ingame. Hahaha, even the biggest Ogrims & Orcs wouldn't bother me, would they??

viking.gif = Award of Excellence (for the progress so far)

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 23 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #32

Agent

Well, get ready to start with the sweating, Ibis... because IT'S DONE ! OMFG I HAVE DONE IT ohmy.gif Check the mail biggrin.gif

...but sadly, you'll have to wait a bit more for the wallpaped tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 24 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #33

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(milanius @ Aug 23 2006, 11:46 PM) *

Well, get ready to start with the sweating, Ibis... because IT'S DONE ! OMFG I HAVE DONE IT ohmy.gif Check the mail biggrin.gif

...but sadly, you'll have to wait a bit more for the wallpaped tongue.gif laugh.gif

WHAT? done? where??? I wanna see Mil! ya hear me? You know I love your weaponry......you just know it....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 24 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #34

Agent

AVENGER

It's delirium, I tell ya. The entire morning I had a slightly higher temperature [just over 37 Celsius], my head aches still, but my stomach is is in tremendous uproar [I am avoiding to say "pain" so you wouldn't worry yourselves] and my whole body feels fuzzy, weird, ill... I should be resting & drinking camile tea, but no, I had to do this. And yes, I am having coffee [you only live once]. To hell with illness, when one has a weapon to make one WILL make a weapon ! *roars, then whimpers as his tummy kicks him back*

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 24 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Mmmmm weapony goodness. I need to make an axe character sometime... Right now I'm working with a spear dude.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 24 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #36

Mouth
Group Icon

OHH Milanius! Our weaponsmithy has worked himself into a fervor ... please stop just a bit and do have some chamomile tea. It really does sooth the tummy and calm the nerves. Wait, I have some in the cupboard ... I will brew a nice batch, pour it into a zip pitcher and email it to you ....

......One lump, or two?

==================

I see the chamomile or coffee helped the mood .... Avenger is absolutely awiesome!!!!
Fantastic!! The snake patterns/carvings on the axehead are to die for! viking.gif viking.gif viking.gif

*Shall we tell the people secretly that we are working together to bring these weapons into their hands in a Morrowind mod?? It'll be awhile though ... the comversion into 3dsmax5 to the 3D Importer program still has to be learned and executed. Anyone with expertise in this field could be kind enough to pm me with advice or a tutorial link if you feel like expediting our progress.*

This post has been edited by Ibis: Aug 24 2006, 11:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 26 2006, 03:59 AM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(milanius @ Aug 24 2006, 09:14 AM) *

I swear that is excelent please give us more commedy, please

QUOTE(milanius @ Aug 24 2006, 09:14 AM) *

It's delirium, I tell ya. The entire morning I had a slightly higher temperature [just over 37 Celsius], my head aches still, but my stomach is is in tremendous uproar [I am avoiding to say "pain" so you wouldn't worry yourselves] and my whole body feels fuzzy, weird, ill... I should be resting & drinking camile tea, but no, I had to do this. And yes, I am having coffee [you only live once]. To hell with illness, when one has a weapon to make one WILL make a weapon ! *roars, then whimpers as his tummy kicks him back*

your crazy.... but I hope you get better soon (which me saying this probably voids out the whole "so you don't worry" thing)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 30 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

Yes much more comedy please Mil and our Weapon Smithy is more than alittle mad *crazy .... but in a good creative way!

I have decided this is a small preview of what my desktop wallpaper is going to look like after my upcoming maintenance reformat ..... but i will stretch it to fill the whole screen and will have different icons because I am experimenting with .dds programs for Oblivion modding:

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
milanius
post Oct 21 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #39

Agent

More comedy is on the way. Although it looks a bit too futuristic [IMO], methinks you would like it... think unsure.gif

Still unnamed knife/dagger with a poor excuse for a handle

This post has been edited by milanius: Oct 22 2006, 12:07 AM

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Oct 21 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Oooo, serrated blades always look dangerously cool. I think it looks pretty good so far, I think the final product will look amazing.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 10:04 AM