Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

88 Pages V « < 86 87 88  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Skyrim..., Epic battles, mudcrab sightings, anything but spoilers. What did your
SubRosa
post Oct 6 2018, 10:36 PM
Post #1741

Ancient
Group Icon

Sousii had quite an adventure on the roads. Are the healing Vigilants part of the mod? Usually they just utter dire warnings to my characters, or can be found fighting undead. I made them hostile in Persephone games.

I am glad to hear she gave up robbing. I thought she might end up like Dani California.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 7 2018, 03:39 AM
Post #1742

Councilor
Group Icon

Life lesson learned right there. Who says videogames can't teach us to better ourselves?

That is pretty sad about Hairy-back and the others. sad.gif They were living that life though, and would not adapt to new circumstances, right?

---------------------------------

Sundas, early evening, 7th of First Seed, 4th Era Year 203 -- Well it's Sundas, so luckily for all of us, Lord Haaf-Mersey is nowhere near a chapel. laugh.gif No, he is in Frostfruit Inn, in the village of old Rorikstead.

He is in the midst of doing Missing In Action, a quest none of my others have ever done before. This is the one in which the older lady in Whiterun has a son who's gone missing. I had no idea this quest involved dealing with ... uh ... dang. Not in the spoilers section. Let's just say I am enjoying it now, I am glad I left a lot of quests like this one untouched in 2011, so they'll be fresh in 2018.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 7 2018, 07:41 AM
Post #1743

Master
Group Icon

@SubRosa - healing is a vanilla option, if you carry a disease, you can say "Please cure me".

@Renee - interesting, Missing in action was the first quest which my first character Gottham completed, if I don't count starting quests from Helgen and informing the Jarl of Whiterun. It's a good quest and it requires you to travel quite far and because Lord Haaf-Mersey is in Rorikstead, I see that he's already heading "there".

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 7 2018, 07:42 AM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 7 2018, 02:35 PM
Post #1744

Councilor
Group Icon

Grits: That's so cute the way Uthgerd says only the basic things... "Let's get going... What do you need?" biggrin.gif Such a good follower.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 7 2018, 02:41 AM) *

@Renee - interesting, Missing in action was the first quest which my first character Gottham completed, if I don't count starting quests from Helgen and informing the Jarl of Whiterun. It's a good quest and it requires you to travel quite far and because Lord Haaf-Mersey is in Rorikstead, I see that he's already heading "there".

No kidding, that was one of your first quests? Neato. Yeah I'm glad I didn't do everything back in 2011-2012. smile.gif I've never done the Murders in Windhelm, for instance, while I know you've finished this quest long ago.

I also never finished the "tree" quest from Whiterun, which totally seems like a quest Haaf-Mersey would do. I'm pretty sure Thor a'Zaene started this quest, but I believe he chickened out from this quest. He was afraid of magic, you see. bluewizardsmile.gif panic.gif First time saw a wisp mother, he was outta there.

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 8 2018, 12:05 AM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 9 2018, 11:15 PM
Post #1745

Master
Group Icon

Souissi didn’t stay in Solitude for long. She sold some valuables and bought a few healing potions, one of them of a vigorous quality, and she switched her hide shield for a painted hide one. Being in towns made her feel uneasy, there were just too many guards marching around.

However, after a few days she was already back in Solitude. After some adventuring in the Pale and Hjaalmarch she couldn’t sell her valuable stuff neither in Morthal nor in Dawnstar. In Morthal there wasn’t even a store with general supplies whereas in Dawnstar the blacksmith didn’t have septims enough to pay for Souissi’s valuable mask which she had taken from a skeleton of the dragon priest in High Gate. Not to mention that alchemists in both towns only had some basic healing potions for sale.

So it was back to Solitude for Souissi where she finally managed to sell her valuable loot and also bought some quality healing potions.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 10 2018, 01:06 AM
Post #1746

Ancient
Group Icon

That is something I never liked about the vanilla game. The major towns don't have the proper facilities to buy and sell your loot. So I created a mod that adds general stores to all the towns in the province. That way you don' t have to go all the way to Solitude to sell your stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post

88 Pages V « < 86 87 88
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 12:52 PM