Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 15 2018, 06:25 PM
Post #1441

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 15 2018, 11:36 AM) *

Phae found her Eastmarch outfit just in time . . .

The Winterborn Hunter costume is keeping her warm in the snows of Northern Eastmarch right now.

Khajiit bought Brenna the Winterborn Shaman outfit because of the awesome hat that comes with it! That hunter one is nice too with the antlers.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 15 2018, 06:28 PM
Post #1442

Paladin
Group Icon

Phae looks good - and warm. Buffy's ever grateful for the resist cold toe ring that Jerric gifted her many years ago - allows for more wardrobe flexibility in cooler climes. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 15 2018, 10:31 PM
Post #1443

Mouth
Group Icon

Couple of screenies each from Haa-Rei and Cirinwe, who've been enjoying the sights of Summerset today.

Spires

Stonework

Misty landscape

Cirinwe's new haircut

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Sep 16 2018, 06:24 PM
Post #1444

Master
Group Icon

Welcome back to ESO, Haa Rei! How does Cirinwe feel about coming back to Summerset? As I recall from your fan fic not so long ago, she was somewhat of a disgrace to her family/parents?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 17 2018, 03:24 PM
Post #1445

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 15 2018, 05:31 PM) *

Couple of screenies each from Haa-Rei and Cirinwe, who've been enjoying the sights of Summerset today.

Spires

Stonework

Misty landscape

Cirinwe's new haircut

Awesome shots, but even greater than that is seeing you back in ESO again! How are you liking Summerset Isles? Is Haa-Rei going to go after the Psijic line of magic enhancing his combat? I've got it, but didn't have enough skill points to sink into all of them; and haven't tried them out yet except the one with the "break-free" for that darn CC the enemy uses in Summerset, lol.

Cirinwe's new hair is cute!

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 17 2018, 09:25 PM
Post #1446

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 16 2018, 06:24 PM) *

Welcome back to ESO, Haa Rei! How does Cirinwe feel about coming back to Summerset? As I recall from your fan fic not so long ago, she was somewhat of a disgrace to her family/parents?

She's happy to be home, but also remembers why she left in the first place. Very much sympathises with some of the characters who are suffering with the restrictions and expectations of Altmer society.

-------------------

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 17 2018, 03:24 PM) *

Awesome shots, but even greater than that is seeing you back in ESO again! How are you liking Summerset Isles? Is Haa-Rei going to go after the Psijic line of magic enhancing his combat? I've got it, but didn't have enough skill points to sink into all of them; and haven't tried them out yet except the one with the "break-free" for that darn CC the enemy uses in Summerset, lol.

Cirinwe's new hair is cute!

He unlocked the skill line, but none of the skills really sounded good enough to replace anything currently in use.

Thanks! happy.gif She fancied a change of style and we think it looks great.

------------------

Home is where The Hist is...

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 26 2018, 06:26 PM
Post #1447

Ancient
Group Icon

Some Feng-Do pics:

Feng reclaimed his soul!

Feng’s Pact look

Pact Feng and faithful steed, Golden Arrow.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 26 2018, 08:53 PM
Post #1448

Paladin
Group Icon

So nice to see some shots of Scales and Scars. Wow, Alinor + Blackmarsh blends pretty well in your house!
tongue.gif

And grats to Feng. Having one's soul is always a good thing. Buffy carries numerous spirits within so she's never without - despite MolagManimarcoBal shenanigans. Lol.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 28 2018, 04:04 PM
Post #1449

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 26 2018, 01:26 PM) *

Wow, his soul looks ... different! Is it Khajiit looking? I can't tell! Why don't I remember Misa or Pia seeing that when they were getting their souls back?

I love that last shot of Feng!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 28 2018, 06:40 PM
Post #1450

Mouth
Group Icon

It's a featureless upper body for everyone. Kinda concerning where the rest of it went but then it was apparently growing so much that the soul gem it was stored in was distorted and growing too, so that's to be expected.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 28 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #1451

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 28 2018, 01:40 PM) *

It's a featureless upper body for everyone. Kinda concerning where the rest of it went but then it was apparently growing so much that the soul gem it was stored in was distorted and growing too, so that's to be expected.

rollinglaugh.gif But I really don't remember seeing that, and I did that part with two different characters, lol. I don't know how I missed it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 28 2018, 06:55 PM
Post #1452

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 28 2018, 10:04 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 26 2018, 01:26 PM) *

Wow, his soul looks ... different! Is it Khajiit looking? I can't tell! Why don't I remember Misa or Pia seeing that when they were getting their souls back?

I love that last shot of Feng!

Maybe the devs changed it? Mira, Brenna, and Feng had to actually activate the soul to reclaim it, so you definitely should have seen it.

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 28 2018, 12:40 PM) *

When did we see the soul gem it was stored in? Khajiit must have missed that sad.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 28 2018, 07:54 PM
Post #1453

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 28 2018, 01:55 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 28 2018, 12:40 PM) *

When did we see the soul gem it was stored in? Khajiit must have missed that sad.gif

Cat Man Dhou just went through that part and didn't notice either. We may have skipped some droning dialogue, though.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 28 2018, 08:22 PM
Post #1454

Mouth
Group Icon

It's from a lore book found in...the Castle of the Worm I think? I find it gives a nice explanation to what was happening with your soul while it was on holiday. :v

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 28 2018, 08:23 PM
Post #1455

Ancient
Group Icon

Aw geez, did I forget to save my own soul after all that? Because I don't remember activating any soul gem either! Am I still a vestige then? verysad.gif

I also have a tendency to click through long drawn out dialogue unless it is really good and grabs my interest.

I did get Cadwell's at the end both times, but don't remember activating any soul gems...Gaaaaah...

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 28 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #1456

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 28 2018, 02:22 PM) *

It's from a lore book found in...the Castle of the Worm I think? I find it gives a nice explanation to what was happening with your soul while it was on holiday. :v

Ah thanks for the linky!

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 28 2018, 02:23 PM) *

Aw geez, did I forget to save my own soul after all that? Because I don't remember activating any soul gem either! Am I still a vestige then? verysad.gif

I also have a tendency to click through long drawn out dialogue unless it is really good and grabs my interest.

I did get Cadwell's at the end both times, but don't remember activating any soul gems...Gaaaaah...

Well if your ending was like Khajiit’s ending, you wouldn’t have been able to proceed without grabbing your soul, so you probably grabbed it without realizing what you were doing.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 28 2018, 09:21 PM
Post #1457

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 28 2018, 04:13 PM) *

Ah thanks for the linky!

Well if your ending was like Khajiit’s ending, you wouldn’t have been able to proceed without grabbing your soul, so you probably grabbed it without realizing what you were doing.

Well, that is a relief to know. I guess the next character I bring through there, I will def slow down and pay particular attention to getting my soul back. It is in Meridia's Realm, right?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 28 2018, 09:28 PM
Post #1458

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 28 2018, 03:21 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 28 2018, 04:13 PM) *

Ah thanks for the linky!

Well, that is a relief to know. I guess the next character I bring through there, I will def slow down and pay particular attention to getting my soul back. It is in Meridia's Realm, right?

Yes. Right after you trounce Molag Bal.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 28 2018, 09:36 PM
Post #1459

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 28 2018, 04:28 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 28 2018, 03:21 PM) *

Yes. Right after you trounce Molag Bal.

I do remember Meridia mentioning getting my soul back, but don't remember activating anything or seeing that. I'd remember that eerie white shape if I saw it! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 16 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #1460

Ancient
Group Icon

A couple of Halloween outfits from Khajiit’s crew:

Geru Naboor- Murder Clown, aka The Jolly Axe Murderer

Brenna- Undead Witch (she borrowed Mr. Ded from Baron Loredas)

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:43 AM