Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The Little Coffee Shop~
Sir Radont
post Mar 26 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #61

Agent

Well, to make a long story short, I don't have enough money to buy the game and I probably won't have enough for another month or two (student loans really suck, especially if the school you went to was the worst one in history).

Anyway, I've been passing the time gawking at player made screenshots and imagining I'm playing it. I have a good imagination so I'm about level 8 or 9 in my mind and I haven't even started the main quest yet.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 26 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

As to the TN snow- nothing much. Maybe 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) in the higher mountains, a dusting on the foothills, and nothing down in the valley.

Hang in there, Sir R. Look at it this way- the first patch (and maybe even some good mods) will be out when you get the game. And the wait is definitely worth it.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Sir Radont
post Mar 26 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #63

Agent

QUOTE(treydog @ Mar 26 2006, 10:59 AM)
Hang in there, Sir R.  Look at it this way- the first patch (and maybe even some good mods) will be out when you get the game.  And the wait is definitely worth it.

Good point, there are already a couple mods that I thought looked interesting.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Mar 26 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #64

Master
Group Icon

I suppose I might as well posteth now . . . biggrin.gif

I've been really busy the last few (more than just a few actually) weeks with school projects, and my report just came in two weeks ago. I'm still alive, and I'm going to get Oblivion soon, so I guess I'll float on okay.

Spring Break has finally hit! Yay for me! Sorta . . but after Spring break I'll hardly have any time to play.

Just thought I'd say hi, won't be on (or I might be, but I probably won't take the time to post) for several more weeks.
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Mar 27 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #65

Finder
Group Icon

I finally have some time to sit down and relax here at coffee shop smile.gif. Ever since Friday afternoon I've been playing 'you-know-what' non-stop. It's been a truly exciting weekend, but I'll leave my ramblings about the game to the Oblivion forum.

It's kind of odd, but suddenly it feels that the wait has shortened down, it almost feels like I've had the game for months... Life didn't change and the past days of agony are almost forgotten, I suppose the fact that after all "it's only a game" has crept to my head.

Nevertheless, I'm still extremely happy to have the game in my possession and the septim coin suites very well attatched to my PC-monitor. smile.gif

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Mar 27 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #66

Knower
Group Icon

I'll have Oblivion soon, but my computer probably wouldn't even install it. It looks like I'll have a bit of a wait before I can even think about playing it.

Even if I did have it, I probably wouldn't have time to play anyway. RL has gotten truly insane, and I haven't even been able to find time to keep up with the fan fiction section here. My sincerest apologies to all of the amazing authors who keep with forum full of great things to read; I'm hoping someday I'll have time to start reading again.
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 28 2006, 05:31 AM
Post #67

Mouth
Group Icon

Ugh, between tests, essays, the LOTR play (the one that cost 25 million dollers to make and I highly reccomend!), upgrading my computer, projects, getting ready to build another robot, starting a band (maybe two), handball, the March weather finally coming out (I wore t-shirt and shorts today, it was like a blizzard in Florida), basket ball, saving for the summer, being a Ninja of the twin clans, holding back the gates of Oblivion and fighting the power, I will have little time to update my Fan-Fiction [/long sentence]. Don't worry though, you will see more of my favourite Dark-elves adventures soon enough.

Hmm, I think I'll take some delicious brown cheese and I'll brew some Cappicino.

*Does as he said he would*

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 28 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #68

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(mplantinga @ Mar 27 2006, 11:50 PM)
I'll have Oblivion soon, but my computer probably wouldn't even install it. It looks like I'll have a bit of a wait before I can even think about playing it.

Even if I did have it, I probably wouldn't have time to play anyway. RL has gotten truly insane, and I haven't even been able to find time to keep up with the fan fiction section here. My sincerest apologies to all of the amazing authors who keep with forum full of great things to read; I'm hoping someday I'll have time to start reading again.

Ahh my friend...I probably will encounter the same problem when my Oblivion arrives, which it will rather soon I think...

But I´m awfully sorry to hear that RL affects your life to that extent...even if I do understand, my full-time-job is nearly twice-full-time now and I work overtime almost every night. Therefore I haven´t updated my story for a long time..but....but...yesterday I managed to write down some half-update, so as soon it´s finished and properly edited I´ll post it. I don´t think it will take that long time, hopefully this week!

But I´m gonna miss you mplantinga and I do hope you stop by now and then....

tongue.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Mar 29 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #69

Agent

Ok, it's about 03:40 AM right now, and I'm at work... doing "vamp-skift" :P as an telefone operator or whatever it is called in english.

Ough, I need some espresso... *sip* aaah, that's better.

Strange folks calling this time at night, all the lonely and the looney call this way at this time...
Aye, Fethenwen out.

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 29 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #70

Knower
Group Icon

heyheyhey im back. i havent been on for a while because my parents lost the internet bill. so i juss like to day hi. and i probably wont be able to get oblivion for a week or so

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 29 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #71

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fethenwen @ Mar 29 2006, 12:47 AM)
Ok, it's about 03:40 AM right now, and I'm at work... doing "vamp-skift" tongue.gif as an telefone operator or whatever it is called in english.

Ough, I need some espresso... *sip* aaah, that's better.

Strange folks calling this time at night, all the lonely and the looney call this way at this time...
Aye, Fethenwen out.

You work the nocturn shift? I feel for you man, my friend works the graveyard shift at a radio station, and the craziest, lonliest and most drunk people call in and say the craziest things. One guy was talking about Jimi Hendrix, and he eventually said "Yeah, Jimi Hendrix was great, rocking out in the early seventies, late sixties".

Well, I've got to go. Good bye Chorral!

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Mar 29 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #72

Agent

QUOTE(Red @ Mar 29 2006, 02:49 PM)
You work the nocturn shift? I feel for you man, my friend works the graveyard shift at a radio station, and the craziest, lonliest and most drunk people call in and say the craziest things. One guy was talking about Jimi Hendrix, and  he eventually said "Yeah, Jimi Hendrix was great, rocking out in the early seventies, late sixties".

Well, I've got to go. Good bye Chorral!

LOL!

Heh, actually I kinda enjoy nightshifts, quiet and cozy.
But yeah, strange people call allright. Like this one time a guy was almost crying just because he realised how good this Edith Piaf sounds. He had me listening to the whole song! That was kinda fun :P

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 29 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #73

Finder
Group Icon

I can't belive it's five days since I bough Oblivion, the time is passing by without even saying hello to me. The collectors edition is so worth it. AAAARRGH, someone tried to touch my precious septim, "Die fetcher."

I'll take a coke and some cake.
*Eating coke 'n drinking Cake* tongue.gif

Edit: btw stargelman, you should fix the banner on the top of the forums, if posible.

This post has been edited by Ola Martin: Mar 29 2006, 10:39 PM

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Rane
post Mar 30 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #74

Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ola Martin @ Mar 29 2006, 11:28 PM)
Edit: btw stargelman, you should fix the banner on the top of the forums, if posible.

It will be changed. Eventually.

Since I posted I might as well add something more to this usage of thread space. On the topic of nightshifts; I've been on guard duty during night-time (18:00 - 06:00) for the last four days now, walking around patrolling the brigade area and sometimes standing at the gates, checking every single person and vehicle that enters the area. And I can tell you, doing this in the middle of the night when it's raining cats and dogs is just oh-so-immensely great. I guess that's what I get for choosing to become a military police. Woof woof.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 30 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #75

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rane @ Mar 30 2006, 02:34 PM)

Since I posted I might as well add something more to this usage of thread space. On the topic of nightshifts; I've been on guard duty during night-time (18:00 - 06:00) for the last four days now, walking around patrolling the brigade area and sometimes standing at the gates, checking every single person and vehicle that enters the area. And I can tell you, doing this in the middle of the night when it's raining cats and dogs is just oh-so-immensely great. I guess that's what I get for choosing to become a military police. Woof woof.

HEHE...well, Rane, I cant argue with that...being the MP and all...meow...

WEll, let's hope the weather will improve for you at least, so here have a *HUG*, and a cake.gif Tellie, and goodjob.gif a Jona, and last but not least viking.gif a milanius.

Cheers.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 30 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #76

Finder
Group Icon

Wow, I noticed that the last two weeks we got 27% more members, wow.
*eating cake*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 30 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #77

Mouth
Group Icon

ey congratz with becomong a glob mod Red...cake.gifgoodjob.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Mar 30 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #78

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Yeah, congratulations Red, with so many new people joining the forums the need for "watchmen" or moderators has increased. Anyways happy locking and all that good stuff mate. laugh.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 30 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #79

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rane @ Mar 30 2006, 01:34 PM)

I guess that's what I get for choosing to become a military police. Woof woof.

Oh!!! holy muffin! Now that explains a lot! I knew you were going to some military stuff...but becoming a MP......Ohhhhhh blink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 30 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #80

Finder
Group Icon

I just found out that Minque owns us all when it comes to posting, She's the only one that would have become a councilor if she wasn't a global moderator.
I look forward to the day when someone becomes an ancient, I belive it's gonna be minque. biggrin.gif
Hurray for Minque
*eats cake.gif *

Edit: btw minque, are you using the Newerwinter nights font in your sig?

This post has been edited by Ola Martin: Mar 30 2006, 11:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 12:31 AM