10 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The Little Coffee Shop~
minque
post Mar 30 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #81

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Oh hehe..but I´m the Wise Woman of Chorrol......you can´t climb higher!.....I´ve been here from the start of these forums so I´ve had great opportunity to post....and so I´ve done.... evillol.sml.gif

But thanks for the cake Ola.....btw I had some lovely norwegian brown cheese for supper today!"...You hear that Tellie!?

Oh and my sig was specially made for me by Fuzzy-the norwegian-Knight.....fromNWN I reckon...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 31 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #82

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Mar 30 2006, 11:19 PM)
Oh hehe..but I´m the Wise Woman of Chorrol......you can´t climb higher!.....I´ve been here from the start of these forums so I´ve had great opportunity to post....and so I´ve done.... evillol.sml.gif

But thanks for the cake Ola.....btw I had some lovely norwegian brown cheese for supper today!"...You hear that Tellie!?
Oh and my sig was specially made for me by Fuzzy-the norwegian-Knight.....fromNWN I reckon...

I though that the Wise women was only in the ashlander camps, but I gues I was wrong. Chorrol has one too.
mmmm lovely norwegian brown cheese, any of you outlanders tried that before? ye, I know you've tried it minque.
It's actually pretty good ohmy.gif Here's a pick:
user posted image

*swallows some lovely Norwegian brown cheese*

I'll just ask fuz about the font in your sig then. smile.gif

Edit: I don't have to ask, I'm sure of it tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Ola Martin: Mar 31 2006, 12:49 AM

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 31 2006, 04:54 AM
Post #83

Mouth
Group Icon

Aw shucks everyone, its really nothing. Well, maybe its a little exciting, but. Fine, I'm extatic. Happy now?

I am a member of Canada tribe, and have had Norwegian brown cheese. I love it personnaly, and it seems that every Norwegian food I try I love. I Hope to visit Europe extensively in a few years. Visit Scotland, Amsterdam (not for the reason most North Americans wish to visit there), Germany, Poland, Ukraine (my ancestors created a tiny farming village in the Ukraine), Denmark, Norway, Finland and then as a Canadian hockey spy, Sweden and Russia. I will uncover your Icy secrets!

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 31 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #84

Mage
Group Icon

Welcome to the darkside Red smile.gif
Your brown-nosing paid off tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 31 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #85

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wolfie @ Mar 31 2006, 02:10 PM)
Welcome to the darkside Red smile.gif
Your brown-nosing paid off tongue.gif

Aww Wolfie...why, why do you persist being evil....I must destroy evil...and I dont want to destroy our one and only Wolfie...wub.gif.....he is FAAAAR to sweet for that.

But yes, I hope you enjoy the time Red....I must say congratz again...dont listen to Wolfie...keep to the light side...smile.gif

Here have dozens of cake.gifcake.gifcake.gifcake.gifcake.gif.....and do eat them up before someone else takes them...biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 31 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #86

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 31 2006, 12:47 PM)
Aww Wolfie...why, why do you persist being evil....I must destroy evil...and I dont want to destroy our one and only Wolfie...wub.gif.....he is FAAAAR to sweet for that.

But yes, I hope you enjoy the time Red....I must say congratz again...dont listen to Wolfie...keep to the light side...smile.gif

Here have dozens of cake.gifcake.gifcake.gifcake.gifcake.gif.....and do eat them up before someone else takes them...biggrin.gif

*Cuts out a piece of cake for himself using his Ban-axes*

Thanks Tellie, I'm really happy to help keep peace on these forums, even if I have to do it with the puppy dog tongue.gif. Still kind of hard to realize I'm a mod now, mostly because I was tired when I was given power. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 31 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #87

Mage
Group Icon

tongue.gif
Started studying Norrland today in geography. Really beautiful looking place. I have to go there sometime smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #88

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wolfie @ Mar 31 2006, 06:03 PM)
tongue.gif
Started studying Norrland today in geography. Really beautiful looking place. I have to go there sometime smile.gif

Norrland...where is that...sounds exiting...smile.gif

But Wolfie..please reconsider...biggrin.gif join the light side again....smile.gif, you're not doomed forever you know...here will you turn good again if you get a Tellie cake.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 31 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #89

Mage
Group Icon

Norrland is pretty much the upper two thirds of Sweden where almost no-one lives. fantastic looking scenery because of it though smile.gif
And if i must leave the dark side, i'm gonna go to the grey side, i.e. neutral in the force, both evil and good at times tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 31 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #90

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wolfie @ Mar 31 2006, 05:03 PM)
tongue.gif

Och aye....you have to! And I´ll have to visit Ireland some day....I really must!!!
QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 31 2006, 05:17 PM)
Norrland...where is that...sounds exiting...smile.gif

But Wolfie..please reconsider...biggrin.gif join the light side again....smile.gif, you're not doomed forever you know...here will you turn good again if you get a Tellie cake.gif

Tellie! It´s in the north of Sweden!

QUOTE(Wolfie @ Mar 31 2006, 05:19 PM)
Norrland is pretty much the upper two thirds of Sweden where almost no-one lives. fantastic looking scenery because of it though smile.gif
And if i must leave the dark side, i'm gonna go to the grey side, i.e. neutral in the force, both evil and good at times tongue.gif

Hehe Wolfie......you just pretend to be evil...hoinestly you have a big heart

*grabs some norwegian brown cheese*

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Mar 31 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #91

Master
Group Icon

Man, the school year is almost over, thank the divines.

Then I gotta start figurin' out what I'm gonna do over the summer, right now all I can think of is sitting around and playing Oblivion, but I'd probably waste away and die (or turn into a strange jello like substance) if thats all I did, so I'll probably go biking every now and then.

I can't wait till those summer days come, I won't have a single thing to worry about . . . smile.gif

This post has been edited by gamer10: Mar 31 2006, 06:41 PM
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Mar 31 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #92

Mouth
Group Icon

Good news, I found my CD! Bad news, I don't have a computer to play it on.

I'm living on my own now, I'm emancipated. Unfortuantly, this includes not having my own computer :[

But that's alright, I'm living in my old hometown with my old girlfriend and my old friends and going to my old highschool.

But DAMN, this independent stuff sure is difficult when you're only 16. It's nothing I can't handle, it's just a bit jarring having to move around from friend to friend until I find some roomates to live with.
+Quote Post
1234king
post Apr 2 2006, 05:10 AM
Post #93

Knower
Group Icon

i for one applaud wolfie in his decision on being evil. i may even one day decide to join the dark side with him. devilsmile.gif

*eats a cake while laughing manically sending bits of chewed cake around the room and in peoples hair*

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 2 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #94

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 2 2006, 05:10 AM)
i for one applaud wolfie in his decision on being evil. i may even one day decide to join the dark side with him. devilsmile.gif

*eats a cake while laughing manically sending bits of chewed cake around the room and in peoples hair*

"Ouch!!..you just hit me with a disgusting chunk of chewed cookie..beware young man.....my eternal wisdom might hit you......!" biggrin.gif

Well just wanna tell you spring has come here , at last. THere are small signs of it, like small green things just barely protruding out of the ground, and the sun also shows it´s face......

And it´s still sunday.....so I try hard not to think about that tomorrow is monday and I´ll have to go to work again!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Red
post Apr 2 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #95

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 2 2006, 04:10 AM)

It would not be wise to do that Sera!

Well, my computers are going into the shop today. My new one because after the shop opened the case, it broke, and the other to be fitted with a video card. Wish me luck, for today is judgement day!

I'll see you all, but not soon, and not latter. I will see you all when I am supposed to and then and then only shall we meet again. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Apr 2 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #96

Finder
Group Icon

I'm back home from Sweden biggrin.gif
I was in Mörsil, if anybody know where that is, it's pretty close to Âre.
I was away from OB for two days, but it was fun in Sweden.

*eating some Swedish cake*

Edit: to tellie, the Internet was down, so I couldn't meet you on msn.

This post has been edited by Ola Martin: Apr 2 2006, 07:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
1234king
post Apr 2 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #97

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ola Martin @ Apr 2 2006, 11:08 AM)
I'm back home from Sweden biggrin.gif
I was in Mörsil, if anybody know where that is, it's pretty close to Âre.
I was away from OB for two days, but it was fun in Sweden.

*eating some Swedish cake*

Edit: to tellie, the Internet was down, so I couldn't meet you on msn.

kool, how is sweden in the spring. ive been to stockholm in the winter to go snowboarding but never been there in the srping or sumer.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 2 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #98

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 2 2006, 09:46 PM)
kool, how is sweden in the spring. ive been to stockholm in the winter to go snowboarding but never been there in the srping or sumer.

Swedish spring is really beautiful! The weather is warmish, but not very hot, flowers are just starting to show their faces, the trees get those tiny light-green baby-leaves, especially the oak-trees ..its so sweet! The grass is getting that greenish shimmery look and everything in nature seems to just awaken..

Hmm Sweden is at its best during spring-time! If you have a choice....come visit Sweden in the spring!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Apr 2 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #99

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 2 2006, 09:46 PM)

If minque hadn't just told me, I wouldn't know. It was still winter where I were biggrin.gif
I have only been in Sweden in summer and winter.
Sweden is a beautifull contry.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sir Radont
post Apr 3 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #100

Agent

I'd like to visit a store and buy Oblivion but I can't. mad.gif Oh well, at least the weather is warming up here so I can run again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 04:34 PM