Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stalker Behavior Fix Oblivion Mod, Someone other than the FG Porters bugging you?
mALX
post Apr 21 2015, 09:00 PM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Mirocu asked for this one, a fix for Wilbur and Maenlorn in Anvil, to keep them from stalking him like a FG Porter.

Since most people already have the FG Porter fix I didn't include them in this ESP, but for my own copy of it I did add them in too (so I don't have to use a bunch of ESP's for all the various stalkers).

I'm checking out some others that bug me too (like Eyja in Skingrad) to see if they can be added to this ESP for my own game, lol.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46058/?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
mALX
post Apr 22 2015, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

The list of NPC's fixed:

Casta Scribonia
Diram Serethi
Falanu
Ganredhel
Jollring
Maenlorn
Orrin
Varnado
Wilbur

I was real glad to do it, Mirocu! Just finished uploading the latest additions to the NPC's banned from stalking; got a lot of requests. Here is the list on the latest ESP:

Casta Scribonia
Diram Serethi
Falanu
Ganredhel
Jollring
Maenlorn
Orrin
Varnado
Wilbur

If you want to use this one, delete the old one first since they fix some of the same NPC's. You will also have to step outside and save while loading up the new mod for the first time.

Casta Scribonia is one that always bugged me, but she had both the flag and a "Follow the Player" package, so she still will be interested if you sneak into her house.

There is one respawning Castle Guard in Castle Bravil that also stalks the Player, I have not been able to find him but he has that same "Follow the Player" package to give the Player a heart attack when trying to reach Fathis Aren's quarters for the Thieves Guild.

I won't take those packages out, those ones are meant to stalk the Player, it wasn't a glitched flag on those. I'm only fixing the glitched AI flags in these.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:47 PM