monkeyemoness
post Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Post #1741

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 22 2017, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 22 2017, 02:48 PM) *

*snip*

I like to use Tamriel Trade Center to hunt good deals down, though.

Anyways, after nearly a full week of Crafting Hell I ended up with a little over 500 vouchers, but a large amount of those vouchers were purchased, and some characters already had over 100 vouchers to begin with. :T Halfway there, though!

Bold: I use them too; though I didn't get the app - just go to their search engine online to hunt deals:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade

You can't always find the item when you get there because it may have been sold; but if you work your way up the list you will eventually find it. I have found the good deals enough times that I keep using it though!

Ooh, 500 Vouchers! Are you saving up for another set of crafting tables?

Same. Sometimes I find the really, REALLY good deals, but I've learned from experience that anything past "1 hour ago" postings are more than likely gone.

Anyways, I'm trying to get all the Legendary furniture plans from the vendor before they're gone, with priority on the crafting-themed ones in case I don't make enough by the time Horns of the Reach is released.

Progress so far, but I can get one more with the vouchers Jo's saved up.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Post #1742

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 22 2017, 03:50 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 22 2017, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 22 2017, 02:48 PM) *

*snip*

I like to use Tamriel Trade Center to hunt good deals down, though.

Anyways, after nearly a full week of Crafting Hell I ended up with a little over 500 vouchers, but a large amount of those vouchers were purchased, and some characters already had over 100 vouchers to begin with. :T Halfway there, though!

Bold: I use them too; though I didn't get the app - just go to their search engine online to hunt deals:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade

You can't always find the item when you get there because it may have been sold; but if you work your way up the list you will eventually find it. I have found the good deals enough times that I keep using it though!

Ooh, 500 Vouchers! Are you saving up for another set of crafting tables?

Same. Sometimes I find the really, REALLY good deals, but I've learned from experience that anything past "1 hour ago" postings are more than likely gone.

Anyways, I'm trying to get all the Legendary furniture plans from the vendor before they're gone, with priority on the crafting-themed ones in case I don't make enough by the time Horns of the Reach is released.

Progress so far, but I can get one more with the vouchers Jo's saved up.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that you mentioned that before! Awesome! I wanted the Mortar and Pestle, but ended up just buying them instead. Wasn't very happy with what I saw of the Orc fur table, though; it was awfully small!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

88 Pages V « < 86 87 88
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 07:33 PM