Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human XV - Playground, The fifteenth.
Lord Revan
post Dec 10 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #161

Master
Group Icon

OCC: How much longer will the Army hold the walls?

Ian

As Aerona left, Ian shook his head in a tired, exasperated fashion. "I kill the King of Worms and offer to talk to her about her problems with vampirism, Altair I have yet to see since we got here. Who gets their admiration and respect? The politician that has been skulking about while the rest of us are doing the fighting and dying......."

The vampire examined one one of his wristblades and muttered dryly. "I remember Astratus' words about the joint command that Altair wasn't supposed to be a military officer...... The frontlines seem like an odd place for an aristocratic politician with a grand new plan for the future, he could end up dead and never be able to come through with them...."

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 10 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #162

Master
Group Icon

OOC: till wednesday.

Green-Root.

The last of the converted bandits fell. As one, the defenders took up their weapons again.
,,So much for a break." Green-Root muttered and stabbed at the first Nord that got within the reach of his spear. The jagged tip pierced the furs, the flesh and the bones as if it was wet paper, tearing the heart in two. The barbarian fell, only to be replaced by another one.
,,Kill one, and two more take his place. Curses!"

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 10 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #163

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 10 2007, 12:31 AM) *

Aerona

"Don't try to make me feel guilty. I'll be the first to admit that I told him what you all were doing! Because, despite what you may believe, he does have a place in the plans of his friends and family!"

"And what if I said that Flogir was a shapeshifter, and I had Karn's word to prove it?" she pressed, "You'd be in my place right now. Or maybe even Rann's."

Ian's words (were they really?) about devotion had struck a bit of a chord in her, but not in the way Kirana had intended. Instead of dissuading her and stealing her resolve, the comment had made her pause and think about her motives in defending Rann so strongly. The young dunmer in question had, of course, saved her from Patholos's sadistic urges, but that was only half the reason.

"Besides," she kept on, pointing up to the walls, "Look at Altair right now, trying to fit into his new position and doing a fine job at it. That mer's doing more for our cause than any of us right now."

She suddenly looked around quickly, reminded by her own speech that there were more important things at hand. Spotting a few wounded that she thought she could help, she decided to excuse herself.

"I plan to follow his example," she ended the argument with an impudent curtsy before making her way towards the wall where most of the wounded laid.

Rann

The last thing Rann cared about at that moment was any petty squabble over his attitude. He watched in horror as the building collapsed on top of Dan, Jonathan, and even worse, his very sister. There was a white cloud of dust around the building that Rann's vision could never hope to penetrate, and he could do nothing but pray to any and every god that they would survive.

Rann climbed down from his rooftop perch as fast as he could, hoping to find no less than three survivors. The Plys'Iea was far from his mind as he ran towards the pile of debris that had once been a building. Arriving on the scene, he found Jonathan standing alone atop the rubble.

"Where are they? Did you see my sister?"

Jonathan Constantine

Jonathan coughed as he went to answer, "Sister? Satyana you mean?" He said slightly perplexed as the only of Rann's sibling Jonathan had met had been Satyana.

It was then an arm poked up amongst the rubble. "Well sister or not, theres someone under here" He removed the more manageable pieces around the trapped individual.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 10 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #164

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 9 2007, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Dec 8 2007, 12:01 PM) *

OCC: Since Aerona's present, is she going to come to Rann's defense, or keep her silence.

OOC: of course she is.

Issac

When Karn departed, he went back to Satyana's side. Issac nodded to both Rahvin and Brianna "Rann's become particularly spiteful of late, since we started doubting his hero's noble intentions. He can be a real honored user when he feels like it."

He added, "Amrita called me a hypocrite because I'm so sick and tired of Rann's attitude that I refused to apologize for thinking Altair is crooked, like most other politicians aren't, but Rann insists Altair is the herald of a new era." Issac rolled his eyes, and let out a weary sigh.

Aerona

"Why couldn't you apologize?" she asked Issac, caring little that his lips may have been a bit too busy to answer at the moment, "You," she said, looking around the circle to make sure that the word encompassed more than one person, "Who are supposed to be his friends, went behind his back and plotted against another person whom he considers a friend. I'm sure that each and every one of you would react the same way."

She realized that she was probably giving herself away to be the one that leaked the secret to Rann, but at this point she didn't care. She'd tell if anyone asked, and be damn proud of it.

Rahvin

When Brianna whispered to him about the yellow-eyed man, he kept silent about his suspicions. The shapeshifter seemed to be helping right now, so there were no problems. As soon as Cerpin made one wrong move, though, Rahvin would kill him.

A tense conversation about his son brought him back from his thoughts, and Rahvin suddenly realized that in their time apart, Rann had been making bitter enemies and loyal friends at the same time. He said nothing throughout the conversation, because he honestly had no idea what had happened to start this argument.

Satyana

"I'll be the first to apologize if that can make me on good terms with my brother again" she sighed, "But I wonder if it will help though" she continued, looking at Rahvin for support

Brianna

So well she knew Rahvin, she was certain he knew the yellow-eyed man but not revealing anything. So you are weary, my dear, you will kill him if he makes a wrong move, now what move might that be? I...I think I can guess though...

Brianna gave a faint smile and then turned to Satyana;

"I'm glad to see you girl and that you're well"

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 10 2007, 06:31 AM) *

Aerona

"Don't try to make me feel guilty. I'll be the first to admit that I told him what you all were doing! Because, despite what you may believe, he does have a place in the plans of his friends and family!"

"And what if I said that Flogir was a shapeshifter, and I had Karn's word to prove it?" she pressed, "You'd be in my place right now. Or maybe even Rann's."

Ian's words (were they really?) about devotion had struck a bit of a chord in her, but not in the way Kirana had intended. Instead of dissuading her and stealing her resolve, the comment had made her pause and think about her motives in defending Rann so strongly. The young dunmer in question had, of course, saved her from Patholos's sadistic urges, but that was only half the reason.

"Besides," she kept on, pointing up to the walls, "Look at Altair right now, trying to fit into his new position and doing a fine job at it. That mer's doing more for our cause than any of us right now."

She suddenly looked around quickly, reminded by her own speech that there were more important things at hand. Spotting a few wounded that she thought she could help, she decided to excuse herself.

"I plan to follow his example," she ended the argument with an impudent curtsy before making her way towards the wall where most of the wounded laid.

Rann

The last thing Rann cared about at that moment was any petty squabble over his attitude. He watched in horror as the building collapsed on top of Dan, Jonathan, and even worse, his very sister. There was a white cloud of dust around the building that Rann's vision could never hope to penetrate, and he could do nothing but pray to any and every god that they would survive.

Rann climbed down from his rooftop perch as fast as he could, hoping to find no less than three survivors. The Plys'Iea was far from his mind as he ran towards the pile of debris that had once been a building. Arriving on the scene, he found Jonathan standing alone atop the rubble.

Satyana

"Rann! wait, I will help you! Ahhhhhhrrgggg....I'M SORRY for Nirn's sake! Will you PLEASE forgive me!"

QUOTE(Channler @ Dec 10 2007, 09:58 PM) *

Jonathan Constantine

Jonathan coughed as he went to answer, "Sister? Satyana you mean?" He said slightly perplexed as the only of Rann's sibling Jonathan had met had been Satyana.

It was then an arm poked up amongst the rubble. "Well sister or not, theres someone under here" He removed the more manageable pieces around the trapped individual.

Satyana

She swirled around when she heard the so familiar voice...

"Jonathan!!!! You are back....how wonderful to see you again!....But I think it's our other sister Rannie means!"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 11 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #165

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 10 2007, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 9 2007, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Dec 8 2007, 12:01 PM) *

OCC: Since Aerona's present, is she going to come to Rann's defense, or keep her silence.

OOC: of course she is.

Issac

When Karn departed, he went back to Satyana's side. Issac nodded to both Rahvin and Brianna "Rann's become particularly spiteful of late, since we started doubting his hero's noble intentions. He can be a real honored user when he feels like it."

He added, "Amrita called me a hypocrite because I'm so sick and tired of Rann's attitude that I refused to apologize for thinking Altair is crooked, like most other politicians aren't, but Rann insists Altair is the herald of a new era." Issac rolled his eyes, and let out a weary sigh.

Aerona

"Why couldn't you apologize?" she asked Issac, caring little that his lips may have been a bit too busy to answer at the moment, "You," she said, looking around the circle to make sure that the word encompassed more than one person, "Who are supposed to be his friends, went behind his back and plotted against another person whom he considers a friend. I'm sure that each and every one of you would react the same way."

She realized that she was probably giving herself away to be the one that leaked the secret to Rann, but at this point she didn't care. She'd tell if anyone asked, and be damn proud of it.

Rahvin

When Brianna whispered to him about the yellow-eyed man, he kept silent about his suspicions. The shapeshifter seemed to be helping right now, so there were no problems. As soon as Cerpin made one wrong move, though, Rahvin would kill him.

A tense conversation about his son brought him back from his thoughts, and Rahvin suddenly realized that in their time apart, Rann had been making bitter enemies and loyal friends at the same time. He said nothing throughout the conversation, because he honestly had no idea what had happened to start this argument.

Satyana

"I'll be the first to apologize if that can make me on good terms with my brother again" she sighed, "But I wonder if it will help though" she continued, looking at Rahvin for support

Brianna

So well she knew Rahvin, she was certain he knew the yellow-eyed man but not revealing anything. So you are weary, my dear, you will kill him if he makes a wrong move, now what move might that be? I...I think I can guess though...

Brianna gave a faint smile and then turned to Satyana;

"I'm glad to see you girl and that you're well"

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 10 2007, 06:31 AM) *

Aerona

Rann

Satyana

"Rann! wait, I will help you! Ahhhhhhrrgggg....I'M SORRY for Nirn's sake! Will you PLEASE forgive me!"

QUOTE(Channler @ Dec 10 2007, 09:58 PM) *

Jonathan Constantine

Satyana

She swirled around when she heard the so familiar voice...

"Jonathan!!!! You are back....how wonderful to see you again!....But I think it's our other sister Rannie means!"

Jonathan Constantine

"Speak of the bleeding devil, Satyana, its been too long." He said with a smile, albeit his mind wandered over his appearance. Or lack there off.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Dec 11 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #166

Knower
Group Icon

Dan

OOC: I suppose you're talking about my character's hand right?

Dan couldn't really remember what had happened. After warning the others of the creature's intentions, Dan tried to catch up with Amrita, who was already pursuing the beast, yet the building had already started collapsing by then. With all of his speed, Dan ran for the hole in the wall where the drunk man had stumbled after being hit by a chair hurled by the alien.

Whatever hapened afterwards, Dan couldn't remember. All he knew now was that he was bleeding and covered with white dust and small pieces of masonry. His shoulder was badly bruised and he felt a sharp pain in his head. He was also mostly covered by ruined masonry of various sizes. A particularly heavy slab of marble was resting on his right leg. When he tried to move it he felt great pain and immediately stopped. Because one of his hands wasn't as covered with rubble as the rest of his body was, he raised it sightly. As the white and bruised limb emmerged from the rubble, he could hear the familiar voice of the drunk man.

I really have to find out this man's name. If I make it, that is. I've survived stabbings, sword cuts, club hits to the head and my tongue being cut off after a severe beating. A collapsed building can't bring me down, surely. Have faith old man, you'll grow to be sixty yet.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Dec 11 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #167

Master
Group Icon

OOC: it was actually Amrita's hand they were talking about, but there can always be more than one! biggrin.gif

Amrita

As Jonathan began moving around the loose pieces of masonry, one revealed the dusty head of Amrita. Her hair was speckled with the stuff and she coughed furiously as fresh air entered her lungs.

Finally clearing her throat she nodded to the stranger. "Thank you, but I think I can handle the rest of this myself now that I can see what I'm doing."

Gesturing her hands to the rubble surrounding her, Amrita launched a telekinetic spell that allowed her to climb through the rubble much easier. Once once, she began to furiously beat her clothes clean.

"So... you think we got that thing?" she asked casually with a grin. She didn't see that he paralysis spell has missed.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 11 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #168

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Dec 11 2007, 02:24 AM) *

OOC: it was actually Amrita's hand they were talking about, but there can always be more than one! biggrin.gif

Amrita

As Jonathan began moving around the loose pieces of masonry, one revealed the dusty head of Amrita. Her hair was speckled with the stuff and she coughed furiously as fresh air entered her lungs.

Finally clearing her throat she nodded to the stranger. "Thank you, but I think I can handle the rest of this myself now that I can see what I'm doing."

Gesturing her hands to the rubble surrounding her, Amrita launched a telekinetic spell that allowed her to climb through the rubble much easier. Once once, she began to furiously beat her clothes clean.

"So... you think we got that thing?" she asked casually with a grin. She didn't see that he paralysis spell has missed.

Jonathan

"Not sure" Jonathan said, stepping back from the telekinetic control rocks, "The few looks I got of that thing before the building collapsed proved that it was a bit tougher then anyone one of us individually.. I don't know, lets be on our guard anyhow."

He glanced around the building trying to find everyone, Rann, (now) Satyana, the wizard,.. "and that other peculiar man.. the telepath" The last person was by the hole that Jonathan was thrown through earlier covered in a fair amount of debris but appeared to be helping himself well.

"Need a hand, my good sir?"

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Dec 11 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #169

Knower
Group Icon

Dan

"If you don't mind, yes, a hand would be very...welcome" Dan said telepathically from beneath the rubble.

Despite his headache and his bleeding and all the bruises he had acquired from the building almost collapsing on him, Dan had an advantage in that he could communicate as if he were perfectly well through his telepathy. Because of the pain, the message might have gotten out a little mixed up but other than that the tonality was perfect.

After being helped up and dusting himself, Dan realized that his leg was most probably broken, judging by the excruciating pain he felt when walking on it. If only he had a tongue, his cries of pain would have probably been heard from the top of the White Gold tower. Because he didn't, all that could be heard were a few groans and moans.

"What is your name, brave warrior?" Dan asked, wearily, as he looked around for a piece of wood to use as a crutch.

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Dec 11 2007, 05:25 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 12 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #170

Master
Group Icon

OOC: It's wednesday, so let's get started. Dan should find a healer quick though.

Silhouette.

The Silhouette felt satisfaaction as he watched the struggle from afar. While the defenders held their lines valiantly, they fell one after the other. And what was more important, they were growing tired and demoralized. Now was the time.

He made a broad sweeping gesture with his hand.
,,Now, all troops...ATTACK!" He ordered and like a large wave of gold, the Akaviri snakes began their charge, howling their battlecries. Before them, the bandits, the few remaining goblins and a troll or two pressed the attack harder out of fear for being cut down from behind by the bloodthirsty Akaviri.

Green-Root

Green-Root's breath came in ragged gasps as he plunged his spear into an Orsimer, nearly falling together with the green giant. He leaned on his spear and somehow managed to brace himself. He was wounded, in multiple places and the bloodloss was taking its toll. If his spear hadn't been so outrageously sharp, he would have died long before now at the hands of one lucky assailant who survived the first blow.

,,Get a healer and come back later. You're no good leaking like this." A Dunmer said somewhere to his right. The Argonian felt touched. He would have been able to expect such words from a Bruman or even an Imperial, but never from a Dunmer. His feelings of gratitude were shortlived though, as the soldier was taken down by five goblins ganging up on him. He threw himself at the group, swinging his spear wildly, cutting down three while the remaining two ran for safety. He tripped over the Dunmer's corpse and struck the ground. He knew he wasn't going to get up again. He barely felt the axe that cleaved his spine.
,,If I'd been sane, I would have run. But I'm not. I asked Karn the favour of fighting at the front because it would be my end. Heh, not a bad way to go...for a robber."

His consciousness was fading rapidly now. The last thing he felt was that someone bent down to take his spear. The same one who'd struck the deathblow with his axe. If he'd had the strenght for it, he would have laughed.

OOC: Ya know, maybe this is the moment where Altair signals the trumpets to blow the 'get your behinds to the breach on the double, ya lazy good for nothing rats of an army!' signal. Ya know, to further his 'I'm the leader, vote me for Emperor!' plan? Ya know, I use 'ya know' way too much now, ya know?

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Dec 12 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 13 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #171

Master
Group Icon

Narza'Tai

As the lesser foes pressed the attack against the breach, serveral dozen Narza'Tai appeared from thin air on their flanks. Before the Akaviri could close the distance, the assassins slaughtered the bandits, goblins, and others while they were still running at the Morrowind Army.

The attack was over as soon as it had begun, only one assassin remained for a moment. He glanced at Flogir and Flint, he shook his head, this isn't worth it. Between the gesture and the wave of golden Akaviri, the assassin's point was clear, a retreat needed to be called or this would turn into a one-sided rout with them on the wrong side.....
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 13 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #172

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Dec 11 2007, 11:25 AM) *

Dan

"If you don't mind, yes, a hand would be very...welcome" Dan said telepathically from beneath the rubble.

Despite his headache and his bleeding and all the bruises he had acquired from the building almost collapsing on him, Dan had an advantage in that he could communicate as if he were perfectly well through his telepathy. Because of the pain, the message might have gotten out a little mixed up but other than that the tonality was perfect.

After being helped up and dusting himself, Dan realized that his leg was most probably broken, judging by the excruciating pain he felt when walking on it. If only he had a tongue, his cries of pain would have probably been heard from the top of the White Gold tower. Because he didn't, all that could be heard were a few groans and moans.

"What is your name, brave warrior?" Dan asked, wearily, as he looked around for a piece of wood to use as a crutch.

Jonathan Constantine

Jonathan smiled and chuckled slightly before answering, "I am Jonathan Constantine, son of Algren Constantine. And I am no brave warrior." He motioned to the surrounding "heroes", "These are your brave warriors, I am but a cowardly drunk." His smile faded, his departure from the party plaguing him for the past months. "I had to though! Altec was mine, he was my target damn't! And I made him pay.. Oh yes did I did."

Jonathan sheathed his sword and placed his hands upon the broken parts of the leg. "Ybén hétén ówerpé fóen hëten ínenë, éndmí hëten rocenbé ndáen ácëmú gáínath nëwáth" A feint white light engulfed the warriors leg, mended the bones. Jonathan let the light fade and took a step back, unconsciously wiping his hands together. "I am also no priest, so you might want to see Satyana about the leg before making sure that creature is dead."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 15 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #173

Master
Group Icon

OOC: I hope you're not irritated, MM, but someone had to call the retreat and I prefer to let the official commander do it rather than some old bozo with a bow.

Flint Ironwood.

Flint looked at the rolling wave of glistening scales with a distinct feeling of dread. Up till now, they'd been fighting scum, an uncoördinated mob. And it had taken all their strenght to do it and come up on top against those numbers. But now, they were facing something else entirely. The battlecires were as varied as ever, but their was a deadly grace in the movements of both the individual and the pack as a whole. This was no mob, but a professional army.
,,Oh man, we are so screwed." He muttered and nocked an arrow.

,,Retreat!" Flint looked down. Flogir. He looked out over the walls and then nodded at the group of archers. While he was just an anonymous warrior to them, he had somehow become their unofficial leader. Inwardly, he allowed himself a wry grin.
,,It has to be the age. Cripes, I'm one of the oldest fellas on the battlefield here." He thought.
,,Alright, you heard the chief. Let's fall back. Carry everything you can, leave behind what you can't.

The archers slid down the ladders and dashed through the streets for the next wall. Flint was last to come. He lobbed a fireball over his shoulder at the stash of sacrificed equipment and then leapt clear across the street to the wall behind the Trebuchets. He dropped Aleatoire on the ground between his feet and got his quiver within easy reach. Odrik and his men were already packing their engines. The first one rolled through the gate when Flint landed.
,,Need help? There's not much time!" The Breton called down but the Bruman waved him off.
,,No need for it! We're experts at packing. Let us handle it, you go get yourself placed with that peashooter of yours." Odrik called back.

,,It's a bow, not a peashooter." Flint replied, laughing. Odrik was laughing as well.
,,Hah, bows are for wimps. A real man takes a man-sized stone and a launching implement the size of a house!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Dec 15 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #174

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

The mass of enemies was becoming unbearable for the phalanx of spears. And Flogir could hear the battlecries of the Akaviri. At their current position, he knew they wouldn't last long. They needed a solid wall between them and the enemy.

"Fighting retreat!" Flogir issued. "Fall back to the next district!"

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 16 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #175

Councilor
Group Icon

Altair

Altair, from his vantage point atop the wall, could see that the Akaviri were preparing for their largest assault yet. Cursing underneath his breath, he motioned for another volley of arrows to be unleashed on the snake-men.

"First two lines, I want you off this wall! Report to Flogir for your orders!" he shouted after hearing Flogir's call for a retreat.

As the third and fourth lines became the first and second, Altair waved his hand and another volley shot down at their enemies. Over the next couple of minutes, Altair sent all of his forces except for the final line down to Flogir, waiting to make sure that the rest of the force could retreat safely before he pulled the final defense from the district.

Rann

Rann heaved a sigh of relief when both Dan and Amrita emerged from the heap of rubble, but after hearing the battle sounds become louder and louder, Rann started to look over his shoulder towards the Green Emperor Way every few seconds.

"I think something's happening over there," he remarked, "Now that we've taken care of that thing we can try to help out."

Aerona

Aerona made herself useful by trying her best to heal those injured at the breach. It was hard work, both because of the severe injuries and the strong, distracting scent of blood that permeated the air. There were quite a few injured spread out on the ground around her, and as she heard the call for a retreat, she prayed that these brave soldiers wouldn't be forgotten.

Just to ensure that such a tragedy did not occur, she spotted Flogir in the midst of battle and ran to him.

"Don't forget those injured over there!" she shouted to the nord over the din of battle. Barely had the words excaped her mouth before the massive army of snake-men hit the breach with all of their strength, making it painfully obvious that there wasn't much time before this district was overrun with the scaly swordsmen.

Rahvin

"It's time to go," he said matter-of-factly as he heard the sounds for retreat and saw the tcaesi begin to break through the wall.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Dec 16 2007, 01:01 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 16 2007, 03:32 AM
Post #176

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Brianna

"Coming!" she answered, "I´ll just finish this" she made the last touch to heal a severe chest-wound on one of the injured soldiers

Satyana

"I can´t leave, there are too many who need my help" she muttered, continuing the healing

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 16 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #177

Master
Group Icon

Issac

"Satyana, this isn't the time." He said, watching as the Morrowind Army began their retreat. It wouldn't be long until this very place would be swarming with Akaviri, and there was no way Satyana could save all these soldiers.

There were at least seven soldiers other than the one Satyana was patching up now, Issac knew his lover wouldn't leave these people...... alive anyway. Issac began to unsheath his katana, but stopped as a Narza'Tai mage appeared.

Are they psychic, or are they just that intelligent to know when they are needed? The mage unsheathed a dagger, Issac could see the poison coating it. Methodically, the mage pricked the soldiers in the jugular artery, the poison entering their bloodstream quickly and effectively.
As soon as the point entered their necks, the soldiers began to calm, shut their eyes and relax their breathing. As Satyana finished with the one soldier, the mage approached the three of them. "Come," he said, reaching out both hands for them to grasp.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Dec 16 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #178

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

Flogir head twitched momentarily to spot Aerona and as he dispatched a bandit that broke through, he picked up the Dunmer's words. Making a hand gesture that he heard and returned his attention back to the soldiers.

"All right lads, I want the fourth line to assist in removing the injured..." he then spotted what Issac and one of the assassins were doing to those that appeared to be beyond helping. He swallowed hard, knowing that such things were necessary under dire situations. "I also must insist that you give a quick passing to those who are beyond help. Who knows what those bastards will do to them otherwise," he forced out, gesturing to the oncoming mob.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 16 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #179

Master
Group Icon

Sinyaramen Fenasim, Cloud Ruler

The room was sparsely lit by a small lantern. On the table, the open scroll's writing was cast in an orange light. Beyond it, everything was swallowed up by the shadows. There was a man sitting at the table, hunched over the scroll so much, that he nearly cast his own shadow upon the writing.

The only door leading to the library opened, letting in a fresh sliver of light. The man at the table instantly looked up at the intrusion on his sanctuary.
,,What is it, Blade? You should know better than to interupt a wiser man's studies." He snapped. The Blade wasn't surprised at the angry response. Instead, he merely walked over and put down a plate on the scroll.
,,Your lunch, scholar." He said.

The scholar now realized his stomach was growling.
,,How long has it been? And where is my servant? Why would a Blade come and bring me food?" He asked, still in his snappy tone. The Blade shrugged and began his walk back to the door.
,,It has been 24 hours exactly since your last meal. And the servant isn't here because we have news for you." He stopped at the door.
,,We are preparing for war. All outsiders must leave Cloud Ruler. You have two days." The door closed.

Flint Ironwood, the next defensive line.

Flint saw the killing of the wounded. He grit his teeth but did not rush to intervene.
,,Gods know I'd probably kill them myself if I tried to jump them to safety. Dammit." He closed his eyes and counted to ten in an effort to calm down. If he wished to survive this war, he should keep his head cool.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Dec 16 2007, 08:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 17 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #180

Master
Group Icon

Karn

The sewers were a mess of activity as the Narza'Tai moved to pack up. Karn stopped a mage as he crossed the threshold. "Take two teams and get Astratus out of his cell; he can't be left behind." There was no nod, no bow, the mage simply departed to fullfill her task.

The sensei looked around as his followers wrapped things up. I need to discuss with the Nord Commander where we need to retreat to, but it definitely won't be anywhere South or East..... Karn turned and walked back to the surface, aiming to locate Flogir in the retreat.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 09:56 AM