Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Skyviatar, Loviatar in Skyrim?
SubRosa
post Nov 19 2016, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Ever since Persephone paid her first visit to Markarth, I have been kicking around the idea of porting Loviatar to Skyrim. Namira's ring adds a the cannibilism perk, which would be perfect. I found a mod that improves cannibalism, but for some reason the author decided to have it turns the cannibalized corpses into ash piles. Which I really don't want, as I will have manually markfoedelete every one. I tried modding it to remove that part, but I am not really sure if it worked.

I was also thinking about poison. I could give her 100% resistance like Persephone has. But that is only half right. Loviatar lives off of poisons, toxins, and corruption. So poison should heal her. I could mod all the poisons in the game to do healing, but then if she uses it against someone, it will heal them as well. So I would need to mod things so poison still harms others, but heals her. I think I can do it by editing the existing poison magic effects and putting in a check to see if it Loviatar. If it is not, then the poison will work as normal. Then I could create a second effect with a similar check, but if it comes back positive for Loviatar it will do healing. Then I would have to add the new effect onto every poison in the game.

And of course I have spent some time looking at outfits. So far I am looking at four I like:

Tribunal Robes

Ebony

Deadric

Witch Battle Armor

Right now my thought is for the Witch Battle Armor to be her standard adventuring outfit, and the Tribunal Robes her town clothes.

She is also wearing the Jack of Blades mask in all, and Grace Darklings Hood and Hair. The mask is enchanted to allow her to breathe normal air (a replacement for her gas mask filled with cyanide that she wore in Fallout 3).

There is no hurry on any of this. I still want to play Saya, and I was planning on doing some Fallout 3 before either. But character creation is my favorite mini-game!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 19 2016, 10:13 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Grits
post Dec 4 2016, 04:22 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I love the Dwemer summons for a scientist! Maybe add human hearts to the body loot? If you wanted to, you could make skin loot and use the leather item that's already in the game. Ugh, now I'm thinking of recipes for hearts and skin. ohmy.gif

The location with the poison gas that I was thinking of is one that you visit in the Thieves Guild quest Hard Answers. There is a hallway with gas traps that you have to get through inside the Dwemer Museum. I could not find the location in the CK, but there is a bunch of "poisongas" stuff in there. (I just want to see screenies of Lovie at home without her mask! tongue.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 4 2016, 05:09 AM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 3 2016, 10:22 PM) *

I love the Dwemer summons for a scientist! Maybe add human hearts to the body loot? If you wanted to, you could make skin loot and use the leather item that's already in the game. Ugh, now I'm thinking of recipes for hearts and skin. ohmy.gif

The location with the poison gas that I was thinking of is one that you visit in the Thieves Guild quest Hard Answers. There is a hallway with gas traps that you have to get through inside the Dwemer Museum. I could not find the location in the CK, but there is a bunch of "poisongas" stuff in there. (I just want to see screenies of Lovie at home without her mask! tongue.gif )

I did find a mod that adds human flesh as a random drop from NPCs. There was a different one that also sometimes dropped hearts and other body parts, but it was causing CTDs, so I had to remove it.

I have pics of Loviatar in her home - and without her mask - in the Skyrim and Every Rose topics.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Dec 4 2016, 05:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
SubRosa   Skyviatar   Nov 19 2016, 10:12 PM
Lopov   I wanted to write that robes suit her better tha...   Nov 19 2016, 10:29 PM
SubRosa   Loviatar sans the mask Loviatar sans mask and hoo...   Nov 19 2016, 11:09 PM
Acadian   Lovie is looking good - and I agree with you entir...   Nov 20 2016, 12:47 AM
Grits   Oh wow, Skyviatar's look is insta-awesome. I t...   Nov 20 2016, 01:55 AM
SubRosa   Thanks all. :) Loviatar was a scientist in Fallou...   Nov 20 2016, 03:04 AM
PhonAntiPhon   God Damn. I completely agree.   Nov 20 2016, 12:44 PM
SubRosa   I have another top contender for both adventuring ...   Nov 20 2016, 10:04 PM
Acadian   Another solid option! Although it is close en...   Nov 20 2016, 10:23 PM
SubRosa   I am going to go the mage route. I just finished m...   Nov 20 2016, 10:30 PM
SubRosa   Look what Loviatar can summon now!   Nov 20 2016, 11:41 PM
PhonAntiPhon   Look what Loviatar can summon now! Awesome. ...   Dec 2 2016, 10:57 AM
SubRosa   [quote name='SubRosa' post='268406' date='Nov 20 ...   Dec 3 2016, 02:23 AM
Acadian   Woot! He just screams to be named Stanley Ste...   Nov 21 2016, 12:03 AM
haute ecole rider   No, that would be Stanley Steemer. Honestly, thou...   Nov 21 2016, 12:27 AM
SubRosa   I usually start a character with a single theme or...   Nov 21 2016, 02:06 AM
Lopov   Loviatar looks good without the hood. But I assume...   Nov 21 2016, 03:19 PM
SubRosa   She is a Breton. That seemed the most scientisty o...   Nov 21 2016, 07:36 PM
Acadian   Yup, she can eat that Priest of Mara and claim Vae...   Nov 21 2016, 07:44 PM
SubRosa   I thought doing the Hircine quest sticks you with ...   Nov 21 2016, 08:39 PM
Lopov   I thought doing the Hircine quest sticks you with ...   Nov 21 2016, 08:48 PM
SubRosa   Hmm, maybe I will try that quest then. In other ...   Nov 22 2016, 02:10 AM
Lopov   I hope you create some custom lair for her, vanill...   Nov 22 2016, 03:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM