Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the out-ashlander healers tale
doctor
post Apr 9 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Retainer

Day 1 of the out-ashlander healers tale

It has been 3 months now, since the ashlanders found me , intoxicated (by some sort of magic it seems). I spend most of my days training, working up my strength for the lengthy trip to balmora, siltstriders dont pass this area for many a mile and it seems that tha my magicka was drained in some way by the spell that has put in these wildmans care, though they are more than wildmen to me now they helk#ped me back on my feet, and have shown hospitality to me unlike they were ever described to me by my father in the stories he used to tell me in chorrol to scare me, as a young boy wanting to become an imperial soldier and to explore the still vague areas of vvardenfell. though this is straying from the point. i have the spell of the scroll that my partner in research owns and that we were testing when i was attacked and found by these ashlanders, he targetted an area just out side of the small village of seyda nean and he had the equipment from the mages guilds supply chest just incase he ran into trouble, and a sword of magic gifted to him by his good friens, the khajiit ajir. i do hope that the scroll was succesful, not onyl for the amazing profit we could make from such an easy fast way to travel, but also because if he is good and well he might be able to find this desolate camp and take me away so the trip i am preparing for does not have to take place.
The only one here who does not show me this great hospitality is the champion, he seems to me like a bully in the school playground ofr where i used to learn in cyrodil, who has many friends because of his strength and rominence in battle, but ends up nothing, just dying away into insignificance, though the champion shall probably die away more literally. His hate is getting more and more intense, it is no longer nasty glances, but threatening comments made while around me,and sometimes an 'accidental' hit in training with hois wooden training stick.
I fear that this will soon lead to confronatation, though with my magicka i could easily destroy him, the school of destruction is not here to help me and my biceps, while growing are like comparing slaughterfish scales, so thin and falt, to a scribs shell with many a iron hard fracture, i fear for my life and do hope that he will not face me

To be continued......... tomorrow :shocked:

--------------------
Say hello to the doctor, and say goodbye to, cause you wont wake up after the operation user posted image

I LOVE POKEMON!!!
user posted image
...........................Not -_-
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 9 2005, 10:03 PM
Post #2

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hey...nice storyline...really! :goodjob:

Although I´ll give you some constructive comments:

1. Paragraphing! Improves readerfriendliness a lot!
2. Shorter sentences, and mind the spelling also....there are very useful spell- and grammar-checkers in MS Word....

But I encourage you to keep it up and continue.....so as we say here:

S.G.M

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 10 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Really into this doctor stuff eh Doctor?

Good job :goodjob:

I just got an idea for another subject in the library. Medical Logs.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 10 2005, 09:33 AM
Post #4

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=jonajosa]Really into this doctor stuff eh Doctor?

Good job :goodjob:

I just got an idea for another subject in the library. Medical Logs.[/quote]

I like that.....being very interested in medical matters myself....what kind of logs have you in mind?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
doctor
post Apr 10 2005, 04:57 PM
Post #5

Retainer

Day 2 of the out-ashlander tale

This is the second day i have recorded my time here, and i am surprised that i still have anything to write, i thought that yesterday i had summed up my feelings, and my thoughts, but my mind is yet again, brimming over and craving escape.
This settelements wise woman took an interest in me, the last nights eve, i was trying, with all my will, to attract just one ounce of magicka from my ones, but alas it is still not working, she invited me to her tent, next to that of the champion in th near center of their village to talk of my magicka, and my current problems, she understood far more of magicka than i would expect, she was on the scale of our own archmage, trebonious, in the areas of illusion and healing, and higher in wisdom than any i have met, she asked me what i felt when i tried to summon the magick, and for a while i could not answer.
I finally thanked her for the talk and asked her if i could dwell on this for the night as my mind was tired, from lack of sleep and the strain of my endeavours earlier on. I left to my hut, which i did not mention last night, a small guar plated exoskeleteon with a skin structure of an animal
i can not name, and i slept for the night.

When i awoke this morning i had the answer to what the wisewoman had asked, and left to her hut immediately, i said to her
"I pardon my intrusion, madam, but i have found the answer to your question" she did not answer, but merely prompted me onwards with the nod of a head "It feels like the second thati manage to finally break the seal to te magicka, the small amount i have found gets sucked away, a part of me travels across many winds, far off lands, though it feels like a place i have been before, i have been many places, but the atmosphere of what i feel, it is evil, more evil than any place i have ever been, and as i said, i have been many places"
By my comments she seemed disturbed, and asked me suddenly
" have you evrer been to the red mountain?"
Suddenly realization dawned on what she thought, I had read of this legend in vivecs guild of mages, it was in a book on the topic of the sixth house, and that ashlanders strongly believed that if,and when, dagoth ur arose, if the nerevar failed to kill him then all would be lost, but that in the time before this then he would drain all magicka, and all life from the lands of morrowind by sending out his minions with powerful drain magicka spells and drain fatigue spell in there minds, enough to rid one of the ability of magick for ever.
At this my heart stopped, i had been to red mountain and i had felt something weaker, but never the less similar, to this.Did she think the end hgad come, had a nerevar come to this place already, and failed, i did wish that my partener and our scroll could travel here fast, though i now fear, he was due to be in the air at the time i was 'mugged', surely dagoths minions could not reacxh this height? if so, i am afraid for him, afraid of the ground.

Another chapter again, though probably will be longer but in a few days, thanks for the previous compliments biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif wink.gif :lickinglips2: :lickinglips: :goodjob: ohmy.gif

--------------------
Say hello to the doctor, and say goodbye to, cause you wont wake up after the operation user posted image

I LOVE POKEMON!!!
user posted image
...........................Not -_-
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 13 2005, 02:31 AM
Post #6

Unregistered

Nice next part. Good use of... all... those... smileys...... :eek:

minque- I dont know... Maybe somthing like... The last moments of Jonajosa's life. All the things he went through when he was in the medical center. Like-
Step 1- Face turn red. Skin starts to turn black in places. Doctors note- The patient has become more violent since he first came here...-

Something like that.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 17 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=jonajosa]

minque- I dont know... Maybe somthing like... The last moments of Jonajosa's life. All the things he went through when he was in the medical center. Like-
Step 1- Face turn red. Skin starts to turn black in places. Doctors note- The patient has become more violent since he first came here...-

Something like that.[/quote]

OMG....are you going to...to....naah ..
but ok I get it...something for me I suppose

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 17 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Nice story... Think I'm soon going to write maybe from when I played Morrowind, quite a while ago thought...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:05 AM