Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ohmes or Ohmes-raht?
Should the Bosmer baby be switched with an Ohmes or an Ohmes- raht infant?
Should the Bosmer baby be switched with an Ohmes or an Ohmes- raht infant?
Ohmes [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Ohmes-raht [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
Either one [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
MerGirl
post May 14 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

For those of you reading the Bosmer mother story (and knows what's going to happen next AKA baby will be switched), should the baby be an Ohmes or an Ohmes-raht? Because I am really stuck right now (well not TOTALLY stuck). I'm just a little undecided on how soon the mother will notice her baby's not...the same anymore.

Okay, I started the rough rough draft of Part I of chapter 1 here:

http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=293

This was where I asked for Khajiit lore answers before starting the story here:

http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=283

I still haven't come up with a title for the story yet. :paperbag2:

A Bit of Info when deciding: The baby is often wrapped in a thick blanket. Tthe mother usually ties a sash-like cloth to herself, so she can carry the baby as well as nurse him. And as we can see, she's a little... irresponsible. Heh. She's an adventurer, after all! tongue.gif

EDIT: Okay, some info on Ohmes/Ohmes-raht off the top of my head.

Ohmes-- Looks identical to Bosmer(Wood Elves), except they tatoo their faces (they don't like to be compared to Wood Elves) and they are sometimes much shorter than Bosmer.

Ohmes-raht -- Looks like a Bosmer, except with tatoos, light fur, tail, and perhaps claws.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 14 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

I have no idea... But I think Ohmes-Raht, but I'm a noob in everything... kvleft.gif
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 14 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

I would say Ohmes-Raht, because Ohmes feel too bosmer-y too me. Gotta have some noticable differences. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 14 2005, 10:53 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Aki]I would say Ohmes-Raht, because Ohmes feel too bosmer-y too me. Gotta have some noticable differences. wink.gif[/quote]

Yeah, I get what you're saying. If I wanted something to look very bosmer-ish, then I might as well keep the original Bosmer baby instead of switching it.

Oh yeah, that baby's definitely getting tattooed. I'll make sure of it. (I love tattoos. ) smile.gif

Oh, Fuzzy, you're not a noob! You have like 600 posts, as I can see. Also, I'm the noob! For goodness sake, I couldn't get Morrowind to run on any computer until the beginning of this year! SO I just STARTED Morrowind, and still need to FINISH the main quest, even today!

I got pretty far in the Thieves Guild, though. biggrin.gif I'm thinking of going into Telvanni(sp?), but I'm not sure how...
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 14 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

[quote=MerGirl][quote=Aki]I would say Ohmes-Raht, because Ohmes feel too bosmer-y too me. Gotta have some noticable differences. wink.gif[/quote]

Yeah, I get what you're saying. If I wanted something to look very bosmer-ish, then I might as well keep the original Bosmer baby instead of switching it.

Oh yeah, that baby's definitely getting tattooed. I'll make sure of it. (I love tattoos. ) smile.gif

Oh, Fuzzy, you're not a noob! You have like 600 posts, as I can see. Also, I'm the noob! For goodness sake, I couldn't get Morrowind to run on any computer until the beginning of this year! SO I just STARTED Morrowind, and still need to FINISH the main quest, even today!

I got pretty far in the Thieves Guild, though. biggrin.gif I'm thinking of going into Telvanni(sp?), but I'm not sure how...[/quote]

Ohmes-Rahnt

But whos the greater newb!? I've had morrowind for 1 and a half years and I still haven't finished the main quest!!!

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post May 14 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

[quote=MerGirl]For those of you reading the Bosmer mother story [/quote]

I would if i knew what story you are talking about. Where is it?
+Quote Post
minque
post May 14 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

biggrin.gif in the head of the author......i think wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 15 2005, 01:35 AM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=jonajosa][quote=MerGirl]For those of you reading the Bosmer mother story [/quote]

I would if i knew what story you are talking about. Where is it?[/quote]

Oops, I forgot to mention that I have started the rough draft of part 1 of chapter 1 already. It's in the "Very Rough Draft Coming Very Soon Thread". But there's not too much to it. ^^;; It doesn't even have a title yet! :embarrassed:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:31 AM