> Life Begins Ch. 1
JJPro612
post Feb 14 2005, 03:04 AM
Post #1

Retainer

Chapter 1 of Life Begins
Chapter 1 Focuses on Justin's life between Sedya Neen and Balmora
Chapter 1 Has Five Parts to it.
Thanks to Minque i got to post all of Chapter 1 so far in one fourm....and thanks to the Feedbackers in ELder Scrolls Fourms, this story will cont. there too.

Part 1 Chapter 1

A voice, female narrorated his dream. Visions of vast land, horrible creatures. A land called Morrowind, a land infected with blight. A Wall, he saw, a tall wall, protecting an evil force threatening this land. Before he can see more, a different voice came to him.
"Wake up! Wake up! You’re shaking! What’s wrong! Wake up!
Who was that? A dark voice telling him to wake up.
"Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming...what’s your name?"
The same dark voice opened his eyes, who was it? He stood up like he was told, but he didn’t know if was awake or dreaming. He couldn’t remember a thing, except his name, and race. He knew nothing of his past, and where he came from. .He saw a Dummner man, and replied to his question.
"Justin" he said "Who....Who are....You?
"Juib, don’t be afraid, how could you, not even last nights storm could wake you. I heard them say we reached Morrowind, I’m sure they will let us go."
A short pause, and Juib's eyes widen, he heard footsteps coming near, the boat probably already docked.
"Quiet! Here comes the guard."
The guard came toward Justin and didn’t look like he was very fond of the stink that was present near us.
"This is where they want you. Follow Me." The Guard quickly said.
"Better do what they say. Don't worry I will see you again sometime again, Good Luck, Justin." Juib said to Justin as a farewell.
Justin followed the guard to the second level of the deck. He glanced upon a woman, Breton or Imperial he thought. The woman looked back in disgust. Justin could tell the woman wasn’t very fond of his presence.
The guard came to a stop near a flight of stairs and stated, "Get yourself on deck and let’s keep this as civilized as possible."
Justin got up on deck and met a Redguard wearing an Imperial Chain Cuirass, greaves, and boots. He didn’t have time to look what he was holding and whatever.
"This is where they want you. Head down to the dock and they'll show you to the census office." The Reguard said politely,
Justin knew the Redguard wasn’t that disgusted as that woman was on the second level of the ship.
Justin headed down to the dock, with his papers in his hand. Another Man approached him. In Imperial Chain wear.
"You finally arrived but our records don’t show from where." The Man asked.
Justin handed his identification papers. Justin was a 5 foot 6 inch Boomer. Male. Earring on his left ear, and no facial hair.
"Well, I’m sure you'll fit right in. Follow me up to the Census Office and they will finish your release."
Justin followed him up to the Office entrance door, and walked through.
Justin entered the room and stared directly in front of him. There was a man in a red robe and looked kind-of old. White hair, and about five inches taller than he was. Introduced himself as Socusius Ergalla.
"Ah, yes, we have been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded, before you’re officially released. There’s a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours." Ergalla complied
Ergalla gave the choices of choosing from a list of classes which he though would fit his description, answering questions so he can tell what kind of man he is, or tell him what he already excels him and is different from the choice of classes on the list.
Justin thought of himself as an Assassin. Specializing in Stealth, Speed, and Agility. He wasn't quite fond of his past life before he arrived to Morrowind, but a couple of things he thought he excelled in. He was very good in Marksman. Bows and Arrows and what not. He prospered in Security,
unlocking and disarming skills. He was very strong under the armor protection such as glass or chitin. He was very quick and nimble making sneaking an easy sort. Also he thought he majored in Short Blade, good for close range attacks, or assassination attempts.
He also thought he excelled in the art of Acrobatics, Illusion, Alchemy, Mercantile, and Speechcraft, but not something he majored in. Acrobatics because his skill in speed and agility. Illusion because his love for stealing goods without being detected. Alchemy because he thought of
surviving in the wild of animal meat, other than store bought artificial meat. Mercantile because he wanted to keep save money, and some charge too much. And lastly Speechcraft because he knew if he excelled in speech it would be easier to gather important information.
As Ergalla was recording what he heard what Justin describe him as, he wasn't really caring about why he is choose it... He just wanted some Mead, Justin thought.
minutes later Ergalla was done and Justin was told to review it.
"Show your papers to the captain and you gather your release fee..." Ergalla said as he sat back down and popped open a bottle of mead.
Justin walked to the door and the guard spoke to him,
"Continue to the next door and talk to Selius Gravius...”
Justin did as he was told. He walked through the door the guard opened for him. He stepped two feet from the door and the door shut behind him...He looked around, not a single guard, he saw a dagger on the table, a lockpick, and a small chest. He grabbed them. He took the Blade, examined it, and holstered it. Then he took the lockpick and squatted down to reach the small chest on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf. He put it in and carefully, taking his time, turned it. Slowly he made his way up to opening it...and inside was 30 septims, or 30 drakes, or even 30 gold coins.
He continued into the next door which lead outside, But still walled in, just in case of escaping, although the idea didn’t come to mind. Still no guards nearby, He thought for a second, he was close to being officially free. Before he entered the next door, he saw a barrel, and looked in it. There was a ring, an enchanted ring. Engraved on the side it said “Engraved Ring Of Healing, Cast when used." Cast When Used? The thought puzzled him.
He continued through the next door, a man in Imperial Templar armor spoke. He was the one called "Selius Gravius".
“Your papers please."
Justin gave him the papers and in return he got 81 drakes. A Package and a directions sheet.
"Continue through this door to the outside, you will come to see a large travel machine, which kind-of looks like a wooden Betty Netch, which walks. Pay the gondolier the price for Traveling to Balmora. When you arrive to Balmora, read the direction sheet I gave you. And give that package to the destination. Good Luck."
Justin knew what a Betty Netch was, he had seen them somewhere before, maybe his old home, or as he traveled to Morrowind.
Justin headed through the door....He was free at last!!!

[size=24]End of Part 1 Chapter 1

------------------------------------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post Feb 14 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #2

Retainer

Part 2 Chapter 1
Justin headed through the door....He was free at last!!!
He looked around; the smell of Fresh air, the smell of freedom was among him. "Ah, what a feeling!" He thought.
He wrote in his journal, of what he was told, and just as he was about get on his way, as his first good deed in Morrowind, a Bosmer like him came to him with a question.
"Have you seen an Engraved Ring of Healing anywhere? I see that you’re new here, but have you? The guards took it all from me, I don't know if it was a joke or what, but all I care about right now is that Ring, have you seen it?
Of course Justin did, it was on his finger, highly noticeable. Justin did not know if this Bosmer was telling the truth, or did this Bosmer just see the ring and questioned him for it. Justin thought if he should give this Bosmer the ring?
"Umm...yes I came across it, I’ll go get it....yeah....be right back" Justin said copiously
Justin ran to the nearby river, and pretended he was looking for the ring. After a couple of minutes he got up and went back to the Bosmer.
“Well, did you find it?" The Bosmer asked.
"Yes...here you go..." Justin answered
"Thanks a lot! The guards better watch out, there’s another Bosmer in Seyda Neen....umm....what's your name?
"Justin..." Justin knew by the looks of the Bosmer, he would not like his presence at all. The short, facial hair occupying half his face, and wearing the worst outfit ever. Which also smelled like Slaughter fish guts.
"Justin...Is it? The name is Fargoth, Bosmer is my race, and a good friend of Justin is the game..."
Justin played him like a fool. Fargoth was retarded. He just got released, and had no time to play in no river.
"Justin, your new here right? I'll do you a favor, you look like you need a new look, and some protection from this S'wity guards. I will tell Arielle at Arielle’s Tradehouse just over there, up that small flight of stairs, of you helping me. His is bound to like you to, and maybe give you discounts. Also just for Friendship
I will introduce your name to the others...How does that sound? Good..."
Justin found him really annoying; he took out his journal and wrote this event down, then carried on. He went to the so called Silt Rider, but before he can get there, he noticed a man was following him.
“Hi, you finally stopped. The names Valvius Mevureius big man in this town. SO what do you got there? A package, for whom?
“Caius Cosades, I’m pretty sure...”
"Oh the Blades Trainer in Balmora. Wonderful man indeed. See if you need any help on any thing, come to me, I'm a caring, nice guy. Okay?"
"Okay, I will."
"You'll probably going to Balmora through a Silt Rider, am I right?"
"Yeah...”
"Come with me, I’ll introduce you to the gondillier, Darvame Hleran."
Justin found Valvius Mevureius really nice, and not as annoying as the s'wit Fargoth. Soon enough they reached the Silt Rider, a dummner was standing there.
The Silt Rider looked bigger than Justin thought it would be, and looked like a real-live creature, but was it?
"Darvame, how nice to see you again..."
"The Pleasure is yours, Valvius..."
"I like you to meet Justin, a Bosmer from West Valenwood. Justin this is Darvame Hleran."
Justin greeting Darvame with a hand-shake.
"Justin just came into Morrowind a couple of minutes ago."
"Is that right? I came to Morrowind, well never; I was born and raised here."
"I brought Justin here because he has a package for....umm...that Blades Trainer in Balmora....ummm..."
Justin finshe3d his sentence, "....Caius Cosades...I'm pretty sure it must be urgent, can you get me there?"
Darvame answered, "It would be my pleasure, and just since it’s your first time here, I give you a fair discount. What do you say, how does 15 gold sound?"
"Seems fair, I'll take it."
"When your at Sedya Neen again come give me a visit, alright?" said Valvius.
"I will..."
Justin was off to Balmora, and he couldn’t wait until the package was delivered, and he was free enough to do his own actions.

End of Part 2 Chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post Feb 14 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #3

Retainer

Part 3 Chapter 1
Justin was off to Balmora, and he couldn’t wait until the package was delivered, and he was free enough to do his own actions.
About two hours later, Justin arrived to Balmora. He quickly noticed that Darvame wasn't the gondolier in Balmora, and the City wasn't run by Imperials, like Sedya Neen.
The gondolier stepped in, "This is Balmora, unlike Sedya Neen, Balmora is a Hlaau District. Run by actions of Great House Hlaau. Darvame told that you were looking for Caius?"
"Yes, that’s true. You know where you can find him?" Justin answered.
"I'm pretty sure his house is on the other side of Balmora, other than that I don’t really know. If you get lost, ask someone."
"Thanks, I will take that into consideration."
Justin stepped out of the Silt Rider and headed down the steps. Crossed the bridge to the other side and remembered something he had. Justin had a paper that said the directions to his home. He examined it carefully, and carried on.
Later he found the area where his home was. A Dummner woman was walking around.
"Excuse me miss...Where can I find Caius Cosades home?" Asked Justin.
The Dummner replied, "Outlander right? Just arrived here?"
"Umm...yes..."
"Well, you can find Caius' home right there" She pointed to the direction "I'm Sure he is expecting you, so walk right in"
"Thanks...By the way the name is Justin..."
"Why hello Justin...Lovely name for a Bosmer, Most Bosmers have named with 'TH' at the end. Guess you’re special. My name is....."
Justin headed off. He knocked on Caius' door, and an Imperial man opened it. It is probably Caius.
"Justin, is it? I have been expecting you. You have a package for me?"
Justin handed the package, and crumbled the direction sheet, and stuffed it in his pocket.
"Thank You. The Name is Caius Cosades, Blades Grandmaster. You look like you can be a worthy apprentice in the Blades Community. What do you say?"
"I am not so sure yet. I don’t feel like 'im am worthy enough, but I will keep it in mind."
"Suit yourself; come anytime when you’re ready. I expected you to join early but..."
"But what?"
"See this Chaos State is going around. A Fellow named Dagoth Ur is effected the whole nation of Morrowind with a disease called Blight. Comes in many forms, and some alchemists have found cures. But very slowly the Blight is still taking lives, and the Center of all this is
Dagoth Ur."
"So what does this have to do with me?"
"Nevarine Prophesy...."
"What the underworld is that?"
"I’m not quite sure of it, but it has to do something with Arrival of a Savior, and it might be you."
Justin stopped for a moment; he recalled when he had that dream shortly upon arriving to Morrowind. Before Juib woke him. This is exactly what he saw in his dream, the blight infected land.
"I'm still not sure, you can sign me in, but before I do the saving I must be tr...."
"...Trained, of course! But your saving the nation just yet....We the Blades must see if you are worthy enough, you will have to complete a series of missions first."
"Just sign me for now; I will start taking missions later, when I’m ready."
"....Fine...I’ll sign you, but just remember the cause, and make sure you don’t speak of this meeting, the Blades are secret."
"Agreed..."
"Here take 200 gold and buy yourself some gear. You'll need it to survive."
"Thanks a lot...."
"Go...Leave now...”
Justin scurried off like a young guar escaping from hunters.
Justin walked around Balmora for hours; he was unsure where exactly the Armorer is. He finally asked the civilians living in the town and got very easy, reliable directions.
Melador, a bosmer, and the fine armorer of Balmora. Justin went in his shop and saw him behind the counter, just standing there, bored as hell.
"Wow, a customer, how amusing. I suppose you need gear. I got Chitin, Bonemold, Nordic, you name it, I got it all. Except Ebony and Glass of course. I also repair weapons of armor that need repairing....blah...blah...blah...you know the rest." Melador said as if he gotten no sleep for days.
"Sorry, but I don’t know the rest." Justin replied
"You idiot there is no REST. You stupid Out.....oh your a Bosmer....Like me....The names Melador, i’m the Best and Only armorer in town!"
"Justin is my name. I was looking for some flexible armor, not too heavy, light weight, have any?"
"Justin, I got Chitin. Its perfect for us Bosmers, and guess what this suit is shipped from our homeland, and just cause your Bosmer, I give the whole suit to you for 200 gold on the dot."
200 gold, that’s exactly what Caius gave him, the deal was amazing, but Justin thought it was a little high still; he wanted to savor his gold, for Silt Rider service and all.
"Make it 175 gold and you got a deal...."
The nearby guard, in Bonemold armor laughed. What was so funny?
"Deal, here you go."
Justin handed 175 gold and took the armor outside.
"Thank You. Please Come Again" said Melador as Justin was leaving.
Justin sat on the steps on Melador's shop and put his greaves and boots on. Then he slid the Cuirass and him and locked the Pauldrons. He put on the gauntlets, and made sure it was the right fit. Lastly he took the Chitin Helm and put it on his head.
The people saw Justin now, he was noticeable. someone who is confident, not just an outlander. Justin knew he will fit in, and he will use the city of Balmora as his home.

End of Part 3
Coming soon Part 4
+Quote Post
treydog
post Feb 14 2005, 03:36 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Glad to see you posting your story here- I quite enjoy your approach to how Justin feels about what is happening around him.
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 18 2005, 08:16 AM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

thank you JJ for sharing your story with us here......It´s really good and I´m looking forward to read mora about Justin....You really got the hang of it now...so come on we´re out here waiting.............. :goodjob: biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
JJPro612
post Feb 20 2005, 02:16 AM
Post #6

Retainer

Sorry. By now most of yous would of expected Part Four to come out. But I think they is going to be a delay until further notice. My choolwork took the best of me. I had to make a Journal of a Slave in the South not based on any real one , a fictional one , but based on true facts. I will try to put in some time for Part Four and Part 5. An look at this , I have an idea, i can alter the journal to fit a Elder Scroll Slave. After Im done with Chapter One of Life Begins, will start that. But I wont make that a replacement of Life Begins, that is still on....

Tell me what you think.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post Feb 20 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #7

Retainer

That Slave Story will be only features in this Fourm Site.....

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 20 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #8

Wise Woman
Group Icon

well yes! Do so....good idea, the important thing is that you do write..without spoiling your school-work of course..And if you can combine both..the better!

Go for it.....it´s a really good idea!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
JJPro612
post Mar 6 2005, 12:22 AM
Post #9

Retainer

Part Four is quite short from the rest for one reason. Part Five is planned to be long. The long Delay on this was not that I wanted this to be perfect, but I had to do my schoolwork.
Also I listened to the replies to the last Part (Part 3). On told me to space out the Conversations. And so I listened. Part Five Might is a Delay also. Same reason, Schoolwork.

PART FOUR

Justin knew he will fit in, and he will use the city of Balmora as his home. Not his home as in house, but a place where a big portion of his life will depend on and reflect on. Sedya Neen however, was not out of the picture, of course he will go there one time or another, but that Fargoth guy, Justin found to be a s'wit,
With a capital "S".
Justin picked up his dagger, and holstered it on his belt. It will stay there until he finds or feels like making a scabbard. Then it hit him, BOsmers specialize in Marksman, there are no finer. He needed a bow and a decent set of arrows, but from where? He could not go back to Melador; he would like a non-responsible fool. SO where could he get
What he needed?
Arielle! Arriles Trade house! Although the though of Fargoth annoying him again, he had to go. For Fargoth did promise to mention his name to Arrile. Justin quickly ran to the Silt Rider.

"Whoa! Calm Down Bosmer! What's the Rush?!" the gondolier exclaimed

"I need to go to Sedya Neen!" said Justin as he was breathing heavily

"No rush though its not like it is going to disappear..." The gondolier stared at Justin, "...Bosmer do you need a Restore Fatigue Potion?"

"No Thanks, I’ll live, when I go to Sedya Neen I will pick up a couple...Can we get moving?"

"Ummm...Oh...Of Course that will be 13 gold."

Justin stopped, like his brain suddenly froze. He remembered that Davarme told Justin that the trip to Balmora was 15 gold, and that was a discount. How could it have been different to get back to Sedya Neen? Did Davarme rip Justin off?
Justin paid the Dummner Gondolier 13 gold and they were off. As he was traveling he thought again and again why Davarme was taking advantage of him...He was going to con-front Davarme when he gets back to Sedya Neen and gets his supplies.

Hours later Justin arrived to Sedya Neen, and did not bother to say hello to Davarme or Valvius. He considered Valvius was in it too. If he did not now that Justin was a newcomer this would of never happened. He believed that Valvius was part of this "Taking Advantage" thing also.
Justin paced him self toward the door to Arielle’s Tradehouse and was stopped by a Nord, a Tall Nord. Welding a Imperial Shield and Netch Leather Armor.
"Hello, Justin" the Nord said

"Who are yo...you?" Justin said frightened

"Don’t be afraid Young Bosmer, my name is Hrisskar. Nord" Hrisskar replied

"I figured you were a Nord. I saw a couple of Nords visiting Valenwood."

"Is that So? Well I didn’t come here to chit-chat...Lets get down to business..."

"What kind of business do you have in mind? Will gold be involved?"

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Hrisskar laughed

"..." Justin had a blank stare; he was serious about the gold, no Free-bees.

"Yes, my friend, of course. There might be other stuff also."

"So, what’s the ‘WORK’?”

"You know that s'wit Bosmer, Fargoth, Right? Well he has a debt on him, and i'm the one that is issuing it. He owes me 200 drakes. I reported to the Guards and they promised to see him. The guard told me that they took his prized ring until he pays the debt."

"Really? He told me he lost it! That S'Wit! I gave him the ring back!"

"Don’t worry Justin...There is something else. Fargoths Hiding Place."

"Fargoth's Hiding Place?"

“Yes. It is proven that he has one. My sources exclaimed. But none dared to go there, or speak of it, or say where it is. But it is in Sedya Neen"

"SO you want me to look at his Hiding Place, and check if the money is stored there?"

"Yes, not a hard task though if your sneaky. Go to the top of the Lighthouse and Scout from there. He always is gone around 10 PM from his home so that’s a good time to look."

"Okay. Its a deal"

"Excellent, report your findings to me."

Justin went off to the Lighthouse. By the sun hidden from view and the moon visible, it looked like it was roughly 9 o'clock. Justin will wait atop the tower until Fargoth shows up,
Justin entered the tower and saw a Dummner Lady. The Lady didn’t mind Justin's presence; she seemed to know what he was doing. Justin reached the top and sat at the edge away from the Light cast from the Fire, so he will be hidden, and he waited.

End of Part Four

--------------------
+Quote Post
JJPro612
post May 15 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #10

Retainer

This part was Two Month Daelayed, i finshed it, rather than following the Main Quest i added
a little Spizzazz to it. This was planned to be long, but it wasn't i was going to put
something else, which was basically dumb. Fargoths HIding place is reveled, Justing get 100
gold, and Justin buys a Chitin Bow. He kills a Cliff RAcer, and feels all powerful. He gets Shot
by a Hunter, and Justin flees. Justin goes back in Sedya Neen , and the guards kill the Hunter.
Which is actually the Dark Brotherhood.

Part 5

Justin went off to the Lighthouse. By the sun hidden from view and the moon visialbe, it looked like it was roughly 9 o'clock. Justin will wait atop the tower until Fargoth shows up,
Justin entered the tower and saw a Dummner Lady. The Lady didnt mind Justin's presence, she seemed to know what he was doing. Justin reached the top and sat at the edge away from the Light casted from the Fire, so he will be hidden, and he waited.

Fargoth waited, Just standing there near Arriles Tradehouse. When the Moon was brightly shining and the Two Worlds outside the planet wer visable. Fargoth casted a spell. Suddenly winds started to blow, the torches burned out, and the townsfolk were trying to find, shelter, FAST!.Suddenly Time itself froze, Cliff Racers suspended in air, Fargoth leviating off the ground and red glow off him was stoped. Everything was not moving. A Dummner Came out of a cloud of mist in front of Justin. He was Blad no hair, no facial hair, no shirt, and very little armor.

"Justin, it is I Vivec, sent by Azura to be your guardian. You might no rember this but I was the one who saved you from Gaenors Rage in Valenwood. Come Justin, hold my hand and watch..."

Justin grabbed hold, and there was aflash of light.

"Justin lets view your childhood. Remember your mother, Loyal to the temple, and a follower of the Truth and Justice. Remember your father, Warrior, wealthy, and the one who trained you for hours in the burning Sun. This was all gone after the little picked-on kid down the street, Gaenor, was visited by Dagoth Ur. Dagoth Ur aged him 21yrs, and gave him super-human strength. Dagoth knew some Bosmer in your town was the one. Gaenor killed his enemies and anyone who worked against him. When Dagoth figured that Gaenor was insane, he took away his power, but left his skill in his Ebony Blade and handed it to Gaenor. Gaenor sat in home after and sat there for years. Your dad one day, was reporting to the TEmple to check on your Mother, while you were left home. Gaenor was at the temple, and Killed your mother. Your dad took out the Daedric CLaymore, given to him by his Great Grandfather, and promised to kill Gaenor. Gaenor Won. He figured that there was a son of the family also, also known as you, so he went after you. That when Azura figured you were the one. So I rushed to save you. I put you on a boat, with my loyal servant Jiub. And Transported you to Morrowind."

"But wouldn't I still be young then?"

"Yes, but during the dream you had, Azura aged you 20 years."

"Okay...How were old were you, wouldn't you have been the same age as me then?

"Im over 300 years old, the Temple hides that from the people."

"What do you mean, THE ONE?"

"Dagoth Ur, thats all im saying. Of cource he has many Tribes and Followers protecting him, as of the Blight plaguing this land."

"How am i going to fight this Dagoth Ur?"

"I'm giving you your Father's Blade. As well train you Day and Night for 15 Years, but the time on Morrowind will only change, 15 days."

"What about Fargoth?"

"Fargoth, he was the brother of Gaenor, and Dagoth Ur, visitd him in a dream. Fargoth didn't belive anything Dagoth was saying, so DAgoth Cursed him. Fargoth was insane, he was infected with Blight, and he was hated. Fargoth pulled out some of his scrolls and was about to get rid of Sedya Neen. But don't worry, belive it or not, Mephala promised that she would protect you at all costs years ago. So when you came you were watched by the Morag Tong."

"Morag Tong? Whats that?

"You'll figure out later. You need training now."

"Wheres Gaenor now?"

"Mournhold, Ordinators let him in only if he wasat peace. Crazy I think.

"Am I safe?"

Don't worry. Now stop questioning me, and lets go."

[size=18]End of Part 5
Coming Soon Chapter 2, with 3 parts

--------------------
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post May 15 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #11

Unregistered

That was a great first chapter. Im glad to see this story and you here.

Please keep this story up and :goodjob:
+Quote Post
treydog
post May 19 2005, 02:42 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Some very nice plot twists here, tying together a number of different elements of MW.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:29 PM