Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funniest moments in Mw
Nashi_Tai
post Jul 20 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #21

Retainer

1) My first time playing, I deside to walk to Balmora. My sis convises me to take a swim while I'm fallowing the caost. All of a sudden I'm atached by two sluater fish, I try to get away and more show up. I can't get to sore, I barely manage to crawl up on this rock, and all I can do is sit there and cry because I a- only have a dagger I can't use very wel, b- have no potions and am almost dead, c- they wont leave so I can't sleep, d- forgot to save. I've hated slauterfish ever sense.

2) My first enconter with a Dark Brotherhood assasin. I had just made a new character and was like lvl 3 when I took a nap near Seyda Neen. Unbenounced to me the dangers of having resently instaled Tribunal. I awake to a stange noise and am confrunted by this guy in black calling me a thecher (sp?) like it was his woods or something, he then trows a dart at me which takes out half my health so natualy I run into town screaming like a little girl. As the chase continues he, not I, kill a villager, yet I get the bounty! So now I have a assasin and three gaurds chasing me needles to say my death was swift and bloody.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 21 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

With my first character Gerrit (a wood elf thief) I had stolen Fargoth's ring from the stump for that one Nord guy in Arrile's. As I walked past Fargoth he exclaimed "I THINK YOU'RE A THIEF-" I nearly jumped out of my skin and ran from whatever guards I thought might be after me at the moment when I looked at the bottom of the screen (bad hearing, I keep the captions on) and read "-because you've stolen my heart". To this day I still flinch when I hear that from any Bosmer NPC.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Jul 21 2005, 10:14 PM
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 21 2005, 11:01 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Jul 21 2005, 05:13 PM)
As I walked past Fargoth he exclaimed "I THINK YOU'RE A THIEF-" and read "-because you've stolen my heart". To this day I still flinch when I hear that from any Bosmer NPC.

Do only male Wood-Elves say that to other male Bosmer? Because I've played a female Bosmer and I never heard that phrase from any male Bosmer, even if they had a high disposition. laugh.gif Wow, I guess this is why many people seem to hate Bosmer, especially the males. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 21 2005, 11:03 PM
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 21 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

I think my funniest moment was when I started seeing people stuck in buildings and fish on an island

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Jul 21 2005, 10:13 PM)
(bad hearing, I keep the captions on)

I always have the captions on for the heck of things

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 22 2005, 01:19 AM
Post #25

Forum Bard
Group Icon

The funniest thing I saw was when I started finding guards floating everywhere in the river through Balmora. When your game gets somewhere around five hundred and fifty days old people start to wander into places they aren't meant to be and die. In some towns the silt strider guys have fallen off their docks and died, same with boatmen...hilarious but at the same time so sad.(Maybe I'm just weird to find this funny but its funny to watch people kill themselves by accident in Morrowind.)

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jul 22 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jun 7 2005, 06:42 PM)

*giggles* I know! I'm like, "Is this the next Resident MediEvil or what?  tongue.gif 
Oh, Aki, did your Khajiit scream like a girl when he gets hit? I haven't played a Khajiit, so I don't know what's their grunts/screams sound like.
Oh, that's a funny image!: A Khajiit screaming like a girl when getting hit by a Mudcrab!  biggrin.gif

Nah, my Khajiit growled when he got wailed on. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 23 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #27

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aki @ Jun 7 2005, 10:07 PM)
The Manor FULL of corpus Beasts you had to clean out in that one Redoran Quest scared the hell out of me even as a Khajiit (and thusly, using the night-eye ability of the Khajiit).
Brought back memories of resident evil....well kinda.
No zombie dogs.  tongue.gif

Yeah it was really reminicent (sp?) of Resident Evil. I did that particular quest at 2:00 in the morning, I didn't think Morrowind could ever scare me like it did that morning.
+Quote Post
tempest
post Jul 28 2005, 10:14 AM
Post #28

Associate

once, i was sending my breton pilgrim into the altar stone inside the ghostfence. accidently i walked past it and ended up in dagoth urs citadel.
+Quote Post
vaanic~one
post Jul 28 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

The funniest moment of mine has to be when the playing the mod "Black Mill". I had this poor guy called "timpy" following me, and he was a corprus stalker. Anyhow, He was um..a little faster than normal corprus stalkers. Well, for that matter, he was REALLY fast. But poor timpy also had a limp........now ya'll should try to imagine a corprus stalker travelling really fast, and I can tell you it is the most hilarious thing you will ever see! Poor Timpy...

Another funny moment has to be at the entrance to Galom Deus. That stupid Vampire Woman who turned around, saw me, and walked straight into that pit of lava......all I could hear was her screams.......heheheheheheheheheheheh!

--------------------
IPB Image

Oliver_lowe@hotmail.com
TESSource Staff
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 28 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #30

Mouth
Group Icon

Hahaha, I had a citizen from Balmora follow me all the out near the lava pits while being constantly under dominate, I was trying to relocate him to a Daedric Ruin where I was building a population of "kidnapped" Balmora citizens (getting back at House Hlaalu for kicking me out for sleeping in a bed) And I jumped across a lava stream and forgot my low hp companion couldn't do the same. Needless to say he burned to death.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Jul 28 2005, 09:47 PM
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 29 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(vaanic~one @ Jul 28 2005, 09:17 PM)
The funniest moment of mine has to be when the playing the mod "Black Mill".  I had this poor guy called "timpy" following me, and he was a corprus stalker.  Anyhow, He was um..a little faster than normal corprus stalkers.  Well, for that matter, he was REALLY fast.  But poor timpy also had a limp........now ya'll should try to imagine a corprus stalker travelling really fast, and I can tell you it is the most hilarious thing you will ever see!  Poor Timpy...

I remember that one, that was funny.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 29 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #32

Mouth
Group Icon

I suppose it is one of those things you'd have to see to really laugh at it.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 29 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

yes seeing a limping corprus stalking "runing" with a limp is funny

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 30 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #34

Mouth
Group Icon

I have a scrib living on top of my vampire mage's "house". I rested on the top of an Ancestral Tomb's alcove and a scrib "attacked me in my sleep". He has stayed there ever since.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 30 2005, 12:33 AM
Post #35

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Speaking of scrib, I filled the council club in Balmora with ten scribs...they sometimes dissappear though...thats another funny thing I've done before.

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jul 30 2005, 12:34 AM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
vaanic~one
post Aug 1 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #36

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Jul 29 2005, 11:56 PM)
yes seeing a limping corprus stalking "runing" with a limp is funny

"funny" is a slight understatement. I fell off my chair laughing.

And I played through the whole Mod again with another character just to see that again. I ran around the cathedral about 20 times backwards just so I could see him do the funny run...poor timpy... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by vaanic~one: Aug 1 2005, 04:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

Oliver_lowe@hotmail.com
TESSource Staff
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 2 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

I took a screen shot of me jkumping and trying to sleep and all that came up was the no sleeping in mid air thing and my brother was shocked, I guess he didn't see me play that mod.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 3 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 29 2005, 04:33 PM)
Speaking of scrib, I filled the council club in Balmora with ten scribs...they sometimes dissappear though...thats another funny thing I've done before.

Hahahaha! That's great. I once made a mod that placed 6 rikilings in the middle of Balmora just to see the guards get all worked up. It was great.
+Quote Post
Kell-Reevor
post Aug 3 2005, 06:10 AM
Post #39

Finder
Group Icon

Funniest thing I've done was pick a fight with a gondolier and parade around through the whole game with his hat as a trophy. biggrin.gif

Good times.
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Aug 3 2005, 06:51 AM
Post #40

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 22 2005, 03:19 AM)
The funniest thing I saw was when I started finding guards floating everywhere in the river through Balmora.  When your game gets somewhere around five hundred and fifty days old people start to wander into places they aren't meant to be and die.  In some towns the silt strider guys have fallen off their docks and died, same with boatmen...hilarious but at the same time so sad.(Maybe I'm just weird to find this funny but its funny to watch people kill themselves by accident in Morrowind.)

I use "RA" (reset actors) in the console once in a while, so things like that don't happen.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:46 PM