26 Pages V « < 24 25 26  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout 4 Mods
Lopov
post Aug 21 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #501

Master
Group Icon

Anyone knows how to disable the effect of changing weather to RadStorm as soon as you approach C.I.T. ruins after completing the MQ? The effect is similar to the one with Oblivion gates where upon approaching the ruins the weather would almost instantly turn into a RadStrom and then change back to normal after moving a few steps away.

EDIT: In the Institute Exterior Cell I deleted a parameter called CraterWeatherTrigger and now the weather doesn't change anymore. I hope I didn't mess anything else by doing this, we'll see. whistling.gif

This post has been edited by Lopov: Aug 22 2018, 12:24 AM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 22 2018, 11:33 AM
Post #502

Master
Group Icon

I did some testing and it works! So if anyone's bothered by constantly changing weather close to the C.I.T. ruins after completing the MQ, deleting the CraterWeatherTrigger removes the green sky and replaces it with default one.

Because after completing the MQ one of a few passable bridges in the Commonwealth gets destroyed (the one above USS Riptide), crossing the Charles river became a nuisance for someone like me who rarely runs, never fast travels and doesn't swim over the river just for the sake of getting on the other side. So I added a submerged school bus to the bridge east of the one above USS Riptide, which now connects the eastern bridge and the north shore, no longer requiring to swim over the river.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 27 2018, 01:36 AM
Post #503

Ancient
Group Icon

Reptilic Deathclaws = a brand new 4k texture replacer. The best Deathclaw textures I have found so far.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 2 2018, 11:32 PM
Post #504

Ancient
Group Icon

Pancor Jackhammer - If you played Fallout 2 or Fallout Tactics you know this beast. The model and textures are really good. The stats on the gun itself are really overpowered. I modded it a lot to make it more reasonable, reducing the damage, making it semi-automatic, etc...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 3 2018, 12:59 AM
Post #505

Master
Group Icon

Cora - A character preset and my first ever upload to the Nexus.

--------------------
"'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it 'murder' and not 'mukduk'."
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 3 2018, 07:03 PM
Post #506

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 3 2018, 12:32 AM) *

Pancor Jackhammer - If you played Fallout 2 or Fallout Tactics you know this beast. The model and textures are really good. The stats on the gun itself are really overpowered. I modded it a lot to make it more reasonable, reducing the damage, making it semi-automatic, etc...
I remember that weapon, mostly from Fallout 2, less from Tactics. A beast indeed, I used it in FO2 against powerful enemies like deathclaws and Frank Horrigan.

QUOTE(Kane)
A character preset and my first ever upload to the Nexus.
You bet that'll get lots of downloads.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 8 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #507

Ancient
Group Icon

Stick Mag for Submachine gun - this adds a stick magazine for the Thompson submachine gun. Whenever I think of a Tommy Gun, it is with the stick magazine like in WWII, not the gangster special drum magazine.

There is a Hecate II mod that came out a few days ago. For those not familiar with the name, it is the Anti-Material rifle from New Vegas. But the Nexus has it blocked now, and says it is under moderation review. I wonder if the creator used some of the assets from another mod? Or from the creation club? I am glad I downloaded it when I did, because it is pretty good. Some parts are rough, especially the short barrel and short stock versions. But when you assemble it with the long barrel, marksman stock, and muzzle brake, it looks like the classic Hecate II we all know and love. With an added carry handle, which I don't understand. It even has multiple skins, including a couple of NCR ones.

--------------------
+Quote Post

26 Pages V « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2018 - 07:01 PM